Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Madness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill*Toon

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Basic plot: set after the anime...the black blood left behind in medusa room (from the battke) there takes the life of its own and also takes physical form calling itself by the Madness. It goes on a killing spree. Maka and the other need to stop it, as well as crona confessing his feelings for maka. I'll start it tomorrow as my laptop time is nearly up
Back to top Go down
Bill*Toon

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:07 pm

heres the start CHAPTER ONE: THE BEGINNING: A HAUNTED HOUSE?

The home of Medusa Grogon was left abandoned after the death of it's owner and unattended to. However, Lord Death knew that as soon as the Kishin Asura was destroyed, the house must be searched from top to button for any books/magical items that would be dangerous in the wrong hands. And who else would he send but the Academy's new janitors: a Immortal and a Frog Witch. Quite fitting, considering they used to work for the deceased. But were these two happy with their assignment? Well...kinda.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Check out where you described Madness. This is a pretty big no-no on the site, kid.
Back to top Go down
Bill*Toon

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Jt wrote:
Check out where you described Madness. This is a pretty big no-no on the site, kid.

On members announcement or here?

Or if it's the overpowering rule, I said that the counter curse makes him a true mortal
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Well, is this a fanfic or an actual Rp? If it is an Rp, then I don't care how powerful he is, it's your story. If it is a fanfic, both need to be moved to writing and art then.
Back to top Go down
Bill*Toon

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Sorry ...it's a rp
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Then he may be too powerful. For now, I'm only going to respond here.

Let's start with species. I'm going to say he is a clown, as he is a being a madness without a soul. This means, though, that he can't wield a demon weapon/death scythe or the evil version of them.
Back to top Go down
Bill*Toon

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Well, he takes the form of crona with subtle differences (his eyes yellow, face in a permaent grin and a beard) as he's black blood, he can take off a his arm and use it, another redialing. However, he can still feel pain and is not so powerful. In fact, he learns the skills of the people he kills. He laughs in the face if danger, but only when the counter curse is said does he fear death
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:32 pm

1. Learning skills of people he kills is Op, especially with the characters on this site.

2. Characters cannot be connected to actual characters that appear in the anime/manga.

3. You say he is pure black blood, I need to know. Does he have a soul or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness   The Madness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Madness
Page 1 of 1