Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check this out... please.

Go down 
+3
Dethhollow
Hedgehog the Sonic
jac600
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jac600

jac600

Check this out... please. Empty
PostSubject: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:34 am

I really don't want anyone who came from the other site to gloss over this.
http://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3189-an-apology
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 am

*coughcough*
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:32 pm

There's actually a poll going on right now on the other site in the Staff Section to decide wether or not Oblivion's going to be demoted. So far, we tried to do a normal poll for the thread but we ended up with 13 votes somehow even though Lani didn't vote and we only have 13 Admins and the SERP Admin account. Meaning that both Oblivion and the SERP Admin voted and invalidated the results. As far as I can tell, only Ace or Phoenix would be able to do it and be THAT immature, and Phoenix denied it. So unless Phoenix is just so low he'd lie about cheating the vote like that, we have to assume it's Ace.

To keep you guys updated, after learning about that BS we started to do a manual re-count through posts. Currently it's 6 people for his demotion to 2 people for him staying as an Admin, both of which think he should be an Admin in more of a trial period to kind-of try and prove he's really changed.

For fairly obvious reasons I won't state who exactly has voted which way and I hope the rest of the staff will take the same level of discression involving this issue. I will make sure to let everyone know in this thread when a final decision is reached one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:10 pm

And a decision has been made. After Arc decided to not vote either way, we only had 11 votes to worry about. Since the previous vote was 6/2 and only 3 people had yet to vote, it's official. Oblivion will be demoted from Admin status.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:51 am

I'm sorry, I THOUGHT this was over, I really did, but I found this thread.

http://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3209-oblivion-s-trial

I'm not an Admin so I don't know for sure if there was an Admin-only thread where they decided this but, if not, then Lani pretty much just single-handedly decided to negate the official vote in place of a public vote where pretty much anyone can pick any option. While I heavilly disagree with this, I'm powerless to do anything about it.

So if any former members here have any oppinions about wether Oblivion should be an Admin or not, I urge you to vote in this thread so we can finally finish this debate once and for all.

EDIT: It appears like Lani might have intended it as an oppinion thread but just never mentioned it and worded it in an increadibly misleading way. But still, I urge people to vote either way.

Last edited by Dethhollow on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 am

I'm sorry guys, I don't want to step on your rights or whatever, but this is a site independent to the other one that was made to escape the other's bull. If you want to keep up with people using this site, that's cool, but please avoid posting the other site's crap here.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:48 pm

I would think that some of the people here would want to know about how this issue is resolved considering it's the MAIN reason this site even exists in the first place. I'm doing you guys a favor by even bothering to keep you updated. Simply put, if you don't care about this issue, then don't read this thread.
Back to top Go down
Hallow
Faggot
Hallow

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Allow me to play devil's advocate here. This site was created to be SEPERATE from the other site. Yes, it's a result from a bunch of drama on the other site, but it was still created to FORGET the other site. If you guys want to talk about the other site, do it through PMs, not a thread.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:30 pm

One thread is not going to make the sites fuse together or anything. Ignore it if you want to, but it's been 4 days since the thread has been put up, the sky hasn't fallen, nobody's forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to. Half the posts here have been from talking about why this thread should or shouldn't be up already, bringing more attention to it than there would be before. So just don't overreact to this, guys.

It just doesn't make sense to me. If you don't want to read this, don't click on the thread. Because posting in it to get people to NOT notice it only hurts what you're trying to do. That's just my thoughts on this. I'm just letting you know what's going on, nothing more and nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Deth, just respect other people's wishes. If the Admins don't want you to make a thread about the other site's drama, then don't. Well, I guess it's not you making it, just dragging this on. We have our own drama to deal with here, we don't need a thread about another.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:38 pm

JTL, you're being unreasonable. I'm JUST letting people know about this in case they're even remotely intrested as a good deed. Maybe you care about this issue, maybe you don't. Either way, I felt like people should be informed, I have a right to be able to inform people, and there might be people who actually do care and might actually want to know how this whole issue is sorted out. Agree, disagree, think whatever you want to, I'm just here to let people be updated if they want to know.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:20 pm

I am being reasonable.....Rude jerkeater......
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:29 pm

If somebody cares about what's on the other site they should stay updated by checking that site themselves. This site was made to be separate, as many people have already stated. I don't care if you guys stay on both sites. I'm still a bit active on that site myself. However, anything happening there happens there. I'm sure this same argument would happen if I posted something like this there. Your staff wouldn't want to hear it, and would shut it down. So please people, if you want to know what's happening on the other site, go to the other site. Leave that site to deal with itself, and this one to deal with itself. I hate to sound mean or anything, but I honestly don't believe this thread should have been here in the first place.

ON THE OTHER HAND, the people that contributed to this thread believe that they're helping. For this reason, I'm not really going to place any blame. I thank you for trying to do right, but this isn't the place to talk about the other forum.

~Ema~
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:39 pm

I disagree. The other site will always be where this one originated from. Once again, feel free to ignore this thread. If someone on this site posted news about it to the other site, I can almost garentee that's what would happen. Most people wouldn't care and would ignore the thread, some people would want to know what's going on because maybe they want to know what happens to ____. Say for example that Pinwheel's going to be banned for whatever reason, I would want to at least know why one way or another because I knew him.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:46 pm

I like trains
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Turns out that, dispite the Staff and 95% of the public being for Oblivion losing his Head Admin status, he's decided he will not demote himself. And, if Oblivion doesn't do it, it won't be able to get done. So, dispite literally EVERYTHING that's happened so far, Oblivion's just going to stay as Head Admin and there's nothing people can do to change it whatsoever.

This will be the last post I ever make on this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... please.   Check this out... please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this out... please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Insanity-
Jump to: