Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Offer the Apple

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

To Offer the Apple - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Offer the Apple   To Offer the Apple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Kaori couldn't help but give a sweet smile followed by a contented sigh. Realizing herself, she shakes the feeling away. To think she could do something so... Human... She wondered for a moment if the memory sparked something from her own past. Something familiar. It was obvious that she had been in the girls mind to long, right? Nothing so sentimental could sprout from hers. Curling up, she falls asleep hugging Cauper's legs for maybe an hour. If Causper didn't wake before hand, she would be in the kitchen making a light breakfast that would be easy for Causper to stomach. Either way, she had stopped the spell, leaving only the echo of the thoughts to ring deep in Causper's subconscious mind, trickling up into her waking one.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: To Offer the Apple   To Offer the Apple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:13 am

When she woke up Causper felt like she'd been shoved down a mountain then hit by a bus. Waves of pain rolled around within her skull and she couldn't move yet, whether from lack of strength or because the paralysation hadn't lifted she couldn't tell. Something seemed off, however she couldn't tell what. Smells of someone cooking came from the kitchen but she couldn't get up to see who it was and what they were making. She couldn't remember where she was or why, nor who had brought her here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Offer the Apple   To Offer the Apple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Zoey was humming in a the kitchen, her voice like honey in the air. She had made an outrageous amount of food. Coffee cakes, French toast, hash-browns, omelets, and more. Every once in a while a few of the song's words would escape Zoey's mind, making it obvious she still thought Causper was asleep. The counters were now full of food. Holding a bottle of water, Zoey peaks around the corner to check on charge. "H-hey... You awake?" She whispered in the door-way.

Kaori's mind had been wondering. Causper's mind locked, and left it completely open for suggestion. This usually only happens when someone is highly relaxed(something that usually needed to be willing, like hypnosis), or when a personality has reached its breaking point. She wondered if she could recreate this effect using magic. She would need to study Causper's mind to make sure. She would feed the girl, and then push her over the edge again to test her mind, and the effect afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: To Offer the Apple   To Offer the Apple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:34 am

Causper heard Zoey's voice and strained to look and see where she was, succeeding in nothing but bringing herself to tears. It hurt far too much to move, to even open her mouth, even the tears that rolled across her skin stung more violently then a wasp. She could smell all the food that Zoey had made and felt starving, as if she hadn't eaten in more then a few days. She wanted to die so that the pain would come to a swift end. She knew she couldn't do that. She had to know of the truth. She had to find out, or not knowing would also kill her. Causper had already made up her mind to ask, all she needed now was the ability to move and think clearly. She would have her answer within a week. She swore it to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Offer the Apple   To Offer the Apple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Zoey walked to the bed side, shakily wipping the tears away from her cheek. "L-listen now... You're going to be alright... I-I promise, I'll always take care of you n-no matter what." Zoey pulled Causper into an upright position. "W-we're going to try and have you drink something if that's okay. If not, you may not recover very fast... I-I'll have to start putting some... I-I.V.'s and other unpleasant things on you.." Zoey appeared to blush lightly, and thing intensely. "L-listen, I don't want to take you to the infirmary, I don't know what they'll do to you!" She finally spat out in a guilted tone. "I-I can't let you miss your answer... I don't know what you want, but-... W-we'll find it." She stated, standing from the bed to get a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: To Offer the Apple   To Offer the Apple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Pain reverbrated within Causper's bones as Zoey pulled her up, causing a scream to escape her broken and bloodied throat, only causing more pain. She couldn't withstand it. She was spitting up blood and all she could see was a red haze. Agony was the only thing she could feel.

"Z.... oe...y..... S....t.....o......p.... It...... Hur.....ts....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Offer the Apple   To Offer the Apple - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Zoey cringed as Causper screamed. She let Causper fall back into her resting position, and retrieved an IV. She took all the procedures on Causper that you would with anyone else in a coma. Blushing through some of the more unpleasant ones, and trying to create as little movement as possible. She went over Causper's lips with a wet rag, wringing out small amounts of water into her mouth to gradually wet it. By the end, Causper was laying under a blanket, all but her undergarments were cut away. She was now needle fed, and... Didn't have to worry about the bathroom.

Kaori was smiling mentally. As far as Causper knew, she was benevolently trying to mend her madness. When Causper fell asleep, she would dive into her mind again, and feed her subtle madness to test how she shut her mind off in a more gradual fashion. If she could turn off a personality, while she writes in it, her control could be absolute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Offer the Apple   To Offer the Apple - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Offer the Apple
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: