Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starman55

Starman55

The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon? Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon?   The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:04 am

Alex stood in front of the academy watching the city below. Planes took off from Death City Airport, cars honked in the streets below, everything was as it always was. Still no weapon to call a partner, but he wasn't about to give up. The meister was full of determination. " I know I'll find a weapon." He smiled and sat on the railing of the stairs. "I know I will."
Back to top Go down
Clockwork_Reaper

Clockwork_Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon?   The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Ashlynn walked out of the school building, holding a binder to her chest. She saw someone sitting on the railing of the stairs and was slightly worried.
"You shouldn't sit on the railing like that. You might fall." Ash said plainly as she walked up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Starman55

Starman55

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon?   The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:11 am

Alex stood up and walked over to Ashlynn thinking I've survived worse falls. He held out his hand. "Hi, I'm Alex. Meister, Weaponless Meister." He smiled "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon?   The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone Meister- Will Alex find his weapon?
Page 1 of 1