Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Lucciano stood there breathing heavily for a while before helping Allister up "Thanks, Lucciano..." Allister said quietly, disappointed in himself for not being able to deliver the final blow
"No problem, Allie" Lucciano said cheerfully

Lucciano supported Allister as they walked outside, the red headed weapon held the red soul in his free hand, "I feel like a failure, I couldn't even get a hit.." Allister sighed sadly as Lucciano ate the kishin egg soul "don't feel bad, Al" he began after he swallowed "You had enough skill to keep us both alive, besides this was our first mission, you'll get even better than you are now~, Allister looked up at the sky "yea, I guess your right" he murmured

~end~ ((?))
Back to top Go down

Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:54 pm

((Mission Complete!! The pair will be rewarded Alfred's soul, and 5 souls off screen for a total of 6!)
Back to top Go down

Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2