Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Town Red?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Millie was already carving into her food a fiendish pace, seeming to simply pick out the meat on the plate. "Probably your lack of precision." She stated in a flat voice, then gave a harsh swallow, and a rude sigh of satisfaction before continuing. "Outcast is an adjective, or a noun. You can't use it as a verb. Try ostracize." The tone could set off mixed feelings. It wasn't entirely sincere, or insulting, but it was obviously unnecessary. She took another full bite. "But I'm surprised you don't have a weapon. Should be easy for a witch to get one. The weak gotta give up to the strong, you know?" She spoke through her full mouth, still managing to chew.

Millie rested her head on one of her hands. Her thoughts wandered to getting her own weapon. She would be even stronger, faster, and fatigue slower if she could find one to resonate with. Only, that would mean siding with the DWMA, which had FAR too many rules. Maybe she could find a dark weapon? Make her own?

Last edited by Panda Blood on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:30 am

Hazel sipped her coffee, putting her cup down down.

Hazel: Yeah, people do tend to, but, people are just not that accepting of witches, I guess. I don't know, maybe I'm just not trying. Never had much luck with weapons in the past, so that's a bummer. Or girlfriends, for that matter. I only had one, mind you, but it didn't really end well for me.

Whelp, that was probably a dumb thing to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Millie couldn't help but enjoy how level headed the girl was. Most, less open individuals, would snap at her by now, at which point they would end up dead. "Girlfriend, huh? So, you roll that way huh?" Millie took another gulp, not stopping to talk as she scooped another fork full into her mouth. "You don't have to share the details, or anything." The way Millie figured, this girl was level headed, and powerful enough to get a partner, or a girl, but she was held down by moral baggage, and short minded thoughts. "I still don't get why you would side with people who would rather just eat'cha. That's a problem I've had myself, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:42 am

Hazel, taking the route of ignoring the girlfriend stuff, nodded and sipped her coffee. She set it back down, leaning back in her chair.

Hazel: Well, I don't really have anywhere else to go. Plus, I have some unfinished business with a dark weapon, and the DWMA is the best place to help me look for her. It has it's downsides, but they are outweighed on how much the school can help me overall. Plus, I don't like kishin eggs. Nasty brutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:56 am

Millie nodded in agreement. "I don't like 'em either. DWMA students put up a way better fight. Besides! Who has to eat souls to get stronger? Bunch a losers." She taunted to no one, laughing a bit, and still crudely scarfing down her food until finally, nothing was left. Millie had figured there was some personal motive for a witch to be here. No one could be stupid enough to buy that justice load. "With any luck, I won't be here long. Gonna kill my hag mother soon.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Hazel sipped her coffee still, leaning back in her chair. She probably shouldn't let Millie kill her mom, but, that was technically out of her power as a student. Besides, some people just have to do these things.

Hazel: Sounds like a blast.*Sarcastic* Anyway, good luck with your mom troubles. I hope everything turns out well for you, and try not too die.

Hazel put her feet on the table, leaning back even more as she drank the rest of her coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Millie nodded to herself. She was a little sad that her plate was empty. She may not be full, but at least she wasn't hungry now. "You're a lot better than the other kids around here. My stomach and I have decided you're alright." She jested with a half hearted laugh. She DID enjoy this kid though. She was a little unsteady, but she was definitely a lot more laid back than the rest of the uptight pricks around here. "And don't you worry about me. That old bat's past her prime. She probably isn't even worth eating."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Hazel gave a half smile, nodding. It was enjoyable for Hazel to talk with Millie, and was a good time waster. Sure, the part of her not wanting to eat her mother was a bit unnerving, but it didn't seem to bother her too much. So, that was always good.....Right?

Hazel: Well, I do worry. But, you can probably handle yourself in a fight. At least, I assume you can. I mean, you are in Death City, and given your heritage, you're probably a lot better then most of the students here. So, have fun with the old bat. Oh, also, mind if I have that soul? Wouldn't mind a free witch soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:50 pm

"Oh yeah. Forgot you DWMA kids murder for power, or whatever." She thought out loud, meaning no offense. She shrugged after a short thought, relaxing into her chair to digest the meal."I can't promise nothin', but I probably won't need it unless I happen to find a weapon. I'm no good with playing with others though, so it's as good as yours."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Hazel nodded, getting up and stretching.

Hazel: Yeah, pretty much. And thanks, I appreciate it, Millie.

Hazel straighten her skirt out, then went over to the garbage can, throwing out her cup. It had been a good day. She met a new friend, felt pain, and got a cup of coffee. Maybe not the best of days, but at least she actually did something other then baking. So, in the end, it worked out well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:33 am

Millie closed her eyes, and then opened one moments later, noticing Hazel had stood up. "Headed out are ya?" She asked, sounding aggressive, but really a bit down at this turn of events. This was the first prolonged conversation she had got since coming here that didn't end in debacle, or mopping the floor with some DWMA runts. A shame she hadn't found one of the tougher students yet. There was nothing for it though. It was pretty strange to eat out with a stranger, let alone spend the entire day with them. "You should meet me again sometime, then. I like this little joint, and you're a nice change of pace."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Hazel nodded, walking back over to Millie.

Hazel: Yeah, we can hang out again at some time. Just show up whenever you want to, and we'll find a place to eat. Later Millie.

Hazel gave a small wave and headed out of the cafe. Hazel was feeling a lot more relaxed after that, and overall just feeling better. It was great to actually have a conversation with someone, then expect to talk with them again later. Sure, there was a chance they wouldn't, but that would probably because of an unfortunate death. After a bit, Hazel was back home, ready for a relaxing bath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town Red?   Painting the Town Red? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Town Red?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2