Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Aimee huffed, turning a deeper red as she was hugged. A peace offering? Absolutely not! This was war! Having decided the tone of engagement, Aimee lifted her arm, and dumped her juice on the top of Sora's head, and catching the splash to the face. "Hah! No we're both wet!" She laughed, before turning an even deeper red. "B-both... W-..." Aimee fell backwards, after realizing her choice of words.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:02 am

Sora yelped a when juice was on her head, and shivered a bit. She then laughed with Aimee for all of a few seconds, before her weapon fainted.

Sora: Aimee!

She picked up Aimee, bringing her to the couch. It was quite the struggle, but Sora did eventually carry Aimee there. Sora checked Aimee's forehead, trying to remain calm. Oh god, she killed her weapon. Or sent her into a coma. This must have been some juice. What flavor was it, fruit punch? Is it possible to be allergic to fruit punch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Such a pretty laugh.~ Aimee's mind cooed in it's sleep. A multicolored image of her meister appeared before her minds eye. It was simply to admire. It's all going away soon... Her mind echoed, the comforting image dissolving into the blankness of her dream, and eliciting a light whimper from Aimee's sleeping form. ... But it didn't need to, did it? You could have worked faster. You're wasting time, even now. Ready to say goodbye?

Aimee's temperature was normal. It would seem she simply feinted from anxiety, as Sora seemed to have a knack for pushing her to do. From the real world, there was the light whimper, and then complete silence. She seemed to be barely breathing. Probably just something she needed to sleep off. Something was strange though. With a single tear down her face, she appears to be crying in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Sora patted her weapon,'s head, stretching a bit. She got everything cleaned up rather quickly, mainly by putting all of the dishes in the sink, and leaving the blanket in a basket. And also picking up the cookies and throwing them out. She was still a bit sticky, but didn't mind. Heading to her bed, she ended up falling asleep as well, exhausted from their day of fun, even if it wasn't fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Aimee sat up from the couch. She gave a pained whimper. She had done nothing to earn it, but her entire body ached, and she felt exhausted. She didn't have much time left. She solemnly showered, and changed from her clothing, leaving the pajamas in the bedroom floor.

At least Sora was sound asleep. She took a moment to admire her partner from the doorway. She made a note not to forget the visage. She made her way ever so slowly into the room, and place a gentle kiss on her partner's cheek. "I-I love you." She barely managed to whisper. She wanted to scream it. Still, she felt relieved to have finally said it. Stepping back from the bed, she leaves the house, and makes for her walk to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Sora would wake up several hours later, to find out that Aimee has left. She spent 2 months back on the streets, depressed and unknown to what has happened to Aimee. She would eventually get over this depression, and has put on a fake persona of someone who is always happy, content, and loving. The perfect girl. One without flaws. From her days months later from this, Sora will still have this persona, though it's a bit more genuine. And she has continued to live on the streets, swearing to not live in a house where anyone can leave her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3