Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jac600

jac600

Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:12 pm

"Meh, the plane ticket here were cheap as hell. It's almost like people are avoiding the city with such bad history."

He looked down at his new body, the bloomers didn't suit him. He thought about changing them into pants when he thought of another question. "Just what are you anyway?" He asked.

Last edited by jac600 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Kiro titled his head in confusion, Dafug just happened? This guy's a shape shifter, eh? Pfffft, big whoop, he still smells the same..., he thought, rolling his eyes
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 1:49 am

What am I? An excellent question that I don't even know the answer to.

"Me? Well, I am everything. The good and bad. The Justice and Evil. The Batman and Joker. I am Maika Trollom, leader of the Death's Mercenaries, which is independent from the DWMA. Mainly because I don't need their help. Bunch of pansies, they are.

As I was saying this, I just had to strike a ton of heroic poses. As my amazing protagonist speech, it just had to be done.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:08 am

"Oh you mistake me, when someone asks that question they want to know how your learned to control your blood, why your eye is black like this, and why your wearing two pairs of underwear in public. But since you told me I'll be polite and ask what is this mercenary group you're leading." It took great self restraint not to say What is this pretend mercenary group a little girl like you thinks she's running. But he figured he might actually get an answer if he did not ask it like an ass.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:25 am

Wow, this person. Thinks he or she can be so cool and badass.

"Well, first of all, my eye is not black. It's an eyepatch covering my eye you through sand at. Second, I can where whatever the fuck I want when I want. 3, it's a mercenary group I just started up recently. And I'm just so awesome that I can control my blood.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:45 am

[Jac, we are going to skip Vix for now.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:23 am

"Why would you want to start up a mercenary group? How old are you anyway?" This chick was insane. He wondered breifly how she got this way before deciding that he does not care.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:52 am

Whoa whoa whoa, why did I start a mercenary group? Did he seriously ask that question.....That's a good question.

"Well, I made it to have fun. To make some friends, be a pervert, make my own family, have a laugh, fight stuff, and just to have people to love. That's pretty much the jist of it.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:10 pm

A big fat question mark filled his thoughts when she said be a pervert, and when he heard all her other bull crap reasons for making a group for killing people he decided to set her strait!

"Pfft. I'll join, but only if you pay me."

Yeahhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:17 pm

....... Pfffft XD This guy in my mercenary group!

"Ha XD........Maybe. I'm gonna have some defined rules and stuff, but I think I can squeeze you in there. I mean, I'll be honest with you, there is no garintined that you will be like a second in command position or anything. But hey, who am I to turn you down? Well, as long as you follow my command of course.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:18 am

"Ehh, sure. Keep in mind I wouldn't normally want to work with someone so much younger than me." A black mass came out of his body and formed a top hat simply so he could tilt it. "But you seem to heve really earned my respect." He wanted to gag when he heard the words coming out of his mouth but they were true, a real little girl would have simply called for help and not have even thought of fighting back.

He knew because he had killed three children.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Hey, earning some respect. Very nice. I'm so on my way to make a proper mercenary group. Oh yeah, this is gonna be great. And he can make hats and stuffs. That is so awesome.

"Alright, one member~ Oh, hey, witch dude. You wanna join to? We are always looking for new members. We don't have anything cool like life insurance, but I think I can find a lot of uses for you in a lot of different ways. So, what do you say? Wanna join the soon to be greatest mercenary group ever?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Mercenary? Kiro thought, tilting his head "Aren't mercenaries pirates or something?" He muttered to Maika "Besides, I ain't a tool, plus I already got my own group"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2