Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Interesting Night, to say the least

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Causprr

Causprr

An Interesting Night, to say the least - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Causper let out a short screech as the bones were forced back into place, followed with a series of choked sobs. Her entire body felt as if it was burning, but it dimmed as time passed. No more than half an hour before she simply curled up on the couch, tears still leaking. She blinked a couple times before realising that she hadn't ever let go of lion-boy's scarf. She whimpered and pulled it in closer to her body, hugging it tightly. Causper wasn't too concerned about if it was still wrapped around the boy's neck, she'd just hug him too. The boy watching her, the odd one that had suddenly appeared while lion-boy carried her, she didn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:58 am

As the girl was pulling her my scarf, I decided to take it off. She was probably too distracted to look at my scars anyway. And I felt a bit guilty. She changed so fast from acting like a happy little kid to a....Well, sad little kid. I didn't notice the other kid there at the time, and didn't care. I had more things to do.

I walked over to the freezer, grabbing a pack of ice. I wrapped it in a dish towel, then walked back over to the girl. Didn't really know her name, but, that would come later. I was preoccupied at the moment. Like putting the ice pack on the back of her head, so I did.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:11 pm

{At this point I'm assuming Belac isn't intending to post...}

Causper pulled the scarf up to her face, burying her nose into the soft fabric. She sniffled and hugged it tightly. It smelled like Lion-boy. It was a nice, warm, sort of herbal-spicy smell. Causper liked that smell.
She fell asleep as she felt something cold press against her neck, body relaxed completely as she cuddled with the scarf.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:38 pm

I let out a small sigh, heading up to my room. I didn't really think about if I should stay with her or not, and just laid in my bed, reading. I know it was selfish, but I was tired, there was a were wolf and other people hanging around my house, I just wasn't in the mood to deal with any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:30 am

{Right, so since none of you seem interested anymore, I'm just gonna call this dead and get it archived, kay? Kay.}
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:25 pm

sorry I got busy ;~; I completely forgot afterwards. Sorry)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Night, to say the least
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2