Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloomers and Ice Cream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Causprr

Causprr

Bloomers and Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Alycia lounged on a park bench, causally reading a book with a blank red cover. She wore a highly revealing outfit - or, to be exact, the lack of. Anyone who glanced at her would have a hard time figuring out if she was wearing a bikini... Or lingerie. There was a small bird on the top of the bench beside her which she was clearly ignoring. A hint of a smile curved up the corners of her mouth, inviting anyone to approach her, which was exactly what she wanted them to think. It had been a while since she had stolen any hearts.
Casually, Alycia stretched out a bit more, crossing one leg over the other in a rather... promiscuous way... while she glanced around the park. It seemed that there was no one particularly interesting to play with today, but someone may still yet arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:53 am

Hazel: FUCK MATH!

She chucked her math book, hearing it bang against the wall, then plop on the floor. She buried her head on her table, turning red and sighing. She kept on thinking about the day before, where she acted like a total dumb ass in front of two cute boys, just because one of them was a flirt. Ugh....

Hazel: Agatha, you are pathetic. Get over it.

She gave herself a couple of slaps, then quickly went and grabbed her broom. She snapped her fingers, and her magic bag poofed over to her. Ready to head out, and then she did. Not really sure what to do or where to go.

Hazel eventually made it to the park, casually walking. It was a pretty nice day as Hazel looked around the park. She walked by a park be-.....Good lord, there is a women naked on the bench. The ice witch turned completely red, and leaned over the women. This will not stand! There has to be some decency in the park, and Hazel will make it decent.

Hazel: What are you doing here laying in your underwear! This is absurd and ridiculous! As a student of the school, put some clothes on!
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Alycia looked up with a smirk to see the girl complaining about her near nudity. She was a short girl, white hair, probably around Causper's age. Cute.

"Well aren't you adorable~ Never seen this much of anyone but you, huh? Well my apologies Darling, but you're quite confused. This isn't underwear, and this is a perfect day for some indecency and sun tanning. Something you clearly have a lack of~ you're welcome to join me if you wish ~"

Alycia sat up and stretched her arms up while arching her back, drawing attention to her massive chest, almost teasing the girl with them. It was just so much fun~
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:35 am

Hazel's face turned completely red, and she backed up a bit, completely scared.

Hazel: W-What?! Why would I do something s-so vulgar! B-Besides, I don't own any swim suits and I am not about to go and buy one. And wh-what do you mean by seeing anyone else? Why would I go around and look at people naked? I am not some pervert, I am a high class meister and witch, thank you very much!

While she said that, some blood started running down her nose, and she couldn't help but stare at Alycia's honkers. How the hell where they so big?! They make basket balls look like cereal grains! T-this was just absurd, how did boobs even get that big!?
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:31 am

"You would want to do something 'so vulgar' because it feels quite nice~"

Alycia laughed and pulled a handkerchief made of soft red fabric out of her purse, handing it to the girl. The girl's nose had started bleeding while she stared at Alycia's chest. Oops.

"I take it, Darling, that you are in fact, a complete virgin. Never dated anyone? Never shared a room? It isn't all that bad dear, roommates can be quite nice... official or otherwise"

Alycia winked at the girl and chuckled, trying to further embarrass her. A dangerous risk, considering the steady trickle of blood from the girl's nose.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:48 am

Hazel let out a shock gasped, and looked down a bit. She wiped her nose a bit, still completely red.

Hazel: T-There is nothing wrong with living alone as a virgin. A-And I had a girlfriend, T-thank you very much. Sh-she just left the city without any explanation.....

The blood started coming out faster while Hazel's eyes widened, getting Alycia's nod to sex. She froze up, though with the look in her eyes, she seemed to be thinking about some rather R rated stuff.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:05 am

Alycia chuckled and leaned back against the bench, crossing one of her long, slender legs over the other in that sensual way that only she had perfected in inserting into every single seemingly casual move she made.

"Perhaps not Darling, but you're missing out on a whole lot~ There's a large world out there full of pleasures, both small and large, which you really should go explore. It'll make you feel better AND fix that nosebleed problem of yours~"

Point and game. The girl was lost in her thoughts of all the things Alycia had mentioned. Oh, how she loved playing these games.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:16 am

Hazel let out a small squeal, her mind going to some very dark places. There was a huge squirt of blood from her nose as Hazel stumbled back. After a few steps, Hazel fell forward, landing on the ground unconscious. And to make matters worse, when she landed, she landed on her face and knees. With her butt sticking high in the air. Only the most dignified poses for Hazel.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:35 am

Alycia chuckled softly as she gently lifted Hazel's head up, keeping the handkerchief pressed against her nose. A soft whistle was all it took to warp the materials of the bench to lift up the girl's body and then settle it in a more comfortable position where she could still breathe but the blood flowing from her nose would stop eventually. Alycia patted the girl on the head, then went home to change. She'd had her fun, now she would act like the decent business woman she was. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Hazel woke up a bit later, looking around. She was in a weird chair thing, with her nose still bleeding. Alright, she acted like a dumb ass with a naked lady, the women suggest sex things, then she fainted. Hazel let out a small sigh, blushing a bit. She got out of the chair, wiping away the blood with her arm. It was just about done bleeding though, which was good.

Hazel: Ah, shit.

She brushed off the dirt on her shirt, annoyed. Great. It's all dirty now and muddy now. She'd probably head home now, get a new shirt, and never leave again. Or get coffee first. Probably the coffee. Yeah, coffee.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Alycia chuckled as she walked back towards the mutilated bench just as the girl woke up. A single wave of her hand set the bench back to looking like a bench as she stepped over and sat down. She wore actual clothes this time, rather than her lingerie-bikini. Most of her bust was concealed now, however there was still a lot of boob flesh showing and stretching the fabric taut.

"Did you have fun Darling? Don't worry, i've had my fun so you're safe now."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Hazel: I....M-maybe.

She let out a small cough, rubbing the back of her head. The girl may have been happy, but Hazel sure wasn't. She wasn't sad either, just very awkward.

Hazel: A-Anyway, I was gonna go out to get something to drink. D-Do you wanna come along or something..?

This was going to be a really bad idea for Hazel. But, maybe the woman was right? She was a pretty big stick in the mud, but maybe this woman would help...Get more fun in her or something, however that works.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:33 pm

Alycia grinned and ruffled the girl's hair. It was cute that she had offered, but Alycia didn't think the girl quite knew what that implied.

"I'm afraid the two of us have completely different ideas of what getting drinks together means. Of course, you could always try your hand at getting a drink with me but you look like a lightweight so that wouldn't be very helpful. I would however, be more than happy to accompany you to the nearest coffee shop."

Alycia winked at the girl and stood up.

"Phrasing is everything, darling~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Hazel nodded, rubbing her arm. She did, however, have a bit of an annoyed look.

Hazel: Just try not to take everything out of context please. I don't want to faint again.

She started walking backwards, facing the women to talk with her.

Hazel: Anyway, the name's Hazel, meister and witch at the school, though you heard that part before. As for other introductions, I don't really have anything else. I don't really do anything but drink coffee.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:49 pm

"Nice to meet you Hazel-Darling, My name is Alycia. You can tell I have a preference to the... more pleasing side of life. I run an ice cream parlour a few blocks away and as you clearly didn't notice, i am also a witch."

Alycia swung her hips as she walked, stopping her breasts from moving too much as the movement didn't reach them. They did bounce a bit as she walked, but the shirt kept them reigned in.. for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Hazel: Oh? Well, yeah, makes sense with the whole bench turned to chair thing. Guess I was a bit too occupied to comprehend what was happening.

She let out a small cough, still walking backwards.

Hazel: Anyway, after we get our beverages, mind if I come over? I haven't been to an ice cream shop in quite a while, and I also have nothing else to do today.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Alycia laughed at Hazel, making her breasts shake rather obscenely.

"Oh Hazel, so naive. You have quite a bit of learning to do, with how easily your words can be twisted. I'd be happy to have company over" Alycia paused and wiggled her eyebrows at Hazel. "But I'm afraid I do have work to do. You're welcome to join me behind the counter though."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Hazel blushed a bit, trying her hardest to keep eye contact and not look at the jiggling breast.

Hazel: Noted, and alright. And how hard is it to run a store like that? Also, who is watching the store now since you are out and about?
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:35 pm

"At the moment, I'm on a break and my friend is there running it. She'll only run it for as long as business is slow, and she leaves in about twenty I think. Enough time to grab coffee then head over. As for the difficulty, well it depends on the clientele. I have used a bit of magic to spruce up the interior, and there are still a few who aren't fond of such things. For the most part they aren't hard to handle, particularly the men, but it can get rather noisy."

Alycia smirked at Hazel, then reached out to touch Hazel's small chest, not quite groping but a bit more then simply directing her attention to them.

"You have your own you know, mine aren't that intresting."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Hazel stared at Alycia's hand for a moment, with her face slowly turning redder and redder as it dawned onto Hazel of what Alycia was doing. She then let out a rather loud squeak, backing up away from Alycia and covering her chest.

Hazel: I-I don't know what you mean. Yours are much bigger.

After Hazel realized she said something stupid, she covered her mouth, then shook her head fiercely. She then looked at the ground, hiding her now eternal embarrassment.

Hazel: I mean you heard nothing!

Whelp, she blew it.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Alycia simply grinned and walked past Hazel, patting the girl's head as she passed. This was one person she really did want to keep around. After all... the more awkward drunks the merrier.

"Aye, they are much bigger darling, but that doesn't mean they're any more attention grabbing then yours. Don't worry though, you'll get used to it. Yours will grow, and if you're unlucky they'll be as big as mine. Unfortunate if that were to happen. It would ruin your beauty."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Hazel followed around, poking her fingers together. Unfortunately, Hazel was now in the awkward social stage, and couldn't really do much. She would hate herself later, sure, but for now, all she could really do was mumble.

Hazel: Not that beautiful.....

She then quickly ran ahead into the cafe, going over to the counter to order quickly. She just wanted to get this coffee and calm herself down quickly.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Alycia chuckled and ordered an iced coffee, much preferring the cold drink. The young girl had already gotten hers, so when Alycia's was done she walked over and draped an arm over Hazel's shoulders.

"I think you and Cassie would get along well. She's a bit more confident then you, but just as shy." Alycia winked at Hazel. "I'll invite you next time we have a girl's night."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Hazel nodded, sipping her coffee a bit. Yeah, she ended up making a complete idiot of herself, but, that's life. At least she got to look at some big boobs while making herself look like a bumbling numskull.

Hazel: Uh, yeah, sure. I guess I'll go to it. Never really had a sleepover, though, so, uh...Don't really know where I'm going with this.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:19 am

Alycia chuckled and started walking, towing Hazel along beside her.

"It's not so much a sleepover as the two of us doing foolish things. Like gambling and card games. You'll be fine. Oh, and don't worry. Cass isn't half as distracting as I am."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:35 am

Hazel walked along with Alycia, sipping her coffee.

Hazel: I guess I don't mind then. I like gambling and card games, and I don't really have anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:33 pm

Alycia led Hazel to a brightly coloured store nearer the center of the city, a few people waiting at the counter already while a girl served them. The girl nodded to them and resumed taking orders and serving while Alycia slid over the counter beside the register towards the back.

"Wait down here with Cass, Darling. I've got to go change into my uniform then I'll be down shortly."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Hazel looked around, looking at the style. It was nice, and quite beautiful. A weird homey feel to it that just drew Hazel's attention to all of the different colors. While she stayed on the side with the customers, Hazel watched the black hair girl work after taking in the looks of the parlor. She sipped her coffee, watching as customers got their treats, then left the counter to wherever it was they were going.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:23 am

Alycia slid down the banister to the floor, now wearing a brightly coloured and quite revealing uniform consisting of a neon pink and orange button up top and a bright white mini skirt that was slightly too short. She greeted the room with a smile and a wink, receiving a number of smiles and winks in return. The black haired girl slipped away from the counter and could be heard darting up the stairs away from the main level as Alycia took over at the counter.

"Hey! Don't just stand around snowflake, take a seat"

Alycia patted the counter next to the cash register, indicating for Hazel to sit there.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:36 am

Hazel nodded, hopping onto the counter, though her face was pretty red. Mainly because she may or may not have stared stared a bit at Alycia's breast as she walked down the stairs. It wasn't Hazel's fault, though, the shirt was just too revealing.

Anyway, while on the counter, she sat crossed legged, making sure her skirt covered up her underwear. She looked behind the counter, observing all of the different things this place had for ice cream and how they are made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloomers and Ice Cream   Bloomers and Ice Cream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloomers and Ice Cream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: