Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Icons n Text

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Icons n Text  Empty
PostSubject: Icons n Text    Icons n Text  Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Ok, I'm working on this forum, and for the template I used a hitskin, everything was awesome except for the icon on the tool bar, the usergroup said clans, and the members said ninjas, So I had to change it, but every icon maker site I used doesn't have it's icons permanent unless downloaded, and when I do download it and try to syet it, the pic manager says that the file Im trying to use isn't allowed, cans I have help or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Icons n Text  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icons n Text    Icons n Text  Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 6:01 am

Sure thing. If you have the images on your computer, open them in paint, then click "save as" and change the file type to .jpg or .png, and any image host should accept them.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Icons n Text  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icons n Text    Icons n Text  Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:42 pm

That is a great suggestion, but I don't have a computer....
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Icons n Text  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icons n Text    Icons n Text  Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Ah. Then there really isn't much I can help with. I get that problem on my ipod too. ^-^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Icons n Text  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icons n Text    Icons n Text  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icons n Text
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Insanity-
Jump to: