Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Empty
PostSubject: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am

A small, pink haired girl stepped off a plane. She made her way through the crowd, pulled a large suitcase as big as her off the conveyor, and tried to drag the wheeled bag out onto the street. Eventually she made it to the main doors that lead outside. This small girl was Kotori Arakaki, ten year old weapon.

Kotori looked at the uphill road she was to climb with a heavy heart. She was supposed to climb THAT while dragging her suitcase? That was a really long path... and uphill... Oh well! She had come here to join the academy and she was going to do just that! She grabbed the heavy bag and began to drag it up the street, which was a struggle all it's own for such a small girl.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Adriana quickly walking through the street, hurrying home. It took her a while to finally get through the grocery store while avoiding all of the people, but now that she did it, it was just a straight shot home. Until she met the cute little girl who had a bag as big as her. Adriana thought about it for a second, then let out a small sigh. She walked up to the poor girl, and grabbed her bag as she handed the small girl her grocery bag.

Adriana: Hey, I'll carry that for you.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Kotori hadn't expected to meet anyone today. Especially not someone so kind. She took the bag and gave a wide smile and her eyes instantly lit up happily. "Thank you! That thing is heavy!" She said, despite the reality being that the bag was rather light and Kotori was pathetically weak. She walked alongside the girl and looked at her new surroundings. This place was much different from where she had grown up. Eventually she looked back at the girl. "I'm Kotori!" She said bluntly, not realizing it was uncommon for one to just call their name at someone.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Adriana gave a small smile as the girl thanked her, then she started to walk. When Kotori announced her name to Adriana, she gave a small nod at the young girl.

Adriana: I'm Adriana. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kotori. . . So. . . Uh. . . What brings you to Death City?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Kotori thought a minute, trying to recall the events of the past few weeks. "Well when Papa vanished I decided I wanted to go to school here! So I got on a plane and came here to be a mister! On the plane I felt funny and then found out I'm a weapon!~" She said as thought it was the most normal sentence in the universe. She then went on to add her own question. "Do you live here?~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Adriana let out a small giggle at the girl wanting to be a mister, then looked around.

Adriana: Actually, I do live here.

As she said this, she pointed to a rather small house right next to them, indicating her house to Kotori.

Adriana: It's not much, but it's mine, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Kotori looked at the house, then at Adriana. Then she started to wonder where she'd live now that she was here. She had no money, Papa had always bought her things. Oh well, she'd be fine! It would be like camping! "It's pretty!" She said, looking around a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Adriana patted Kotori's head, looking.

Adriana: I guess. My family doesn't have much money, so that's all we could get for me. . . So, do you plan on living in the dorms then, or do you have a house?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:44 am

Kotori had to think a bit before giving her reply. "Um... What's a dorm? I was gunna sleep outside!~" She replied, smiling naively at Adriana. It would be fun, right? She could sleep outside and watch the stars!
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Adriana looked back at Kotori, giving a small worried look.

Adriana: but, what if it get's cold outside? Though, the dorm does have lot's of people, so that could get awkward fast. A-Anyway, I need to put away my food. . . You want to help?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:33 am

Kotori wondered why Adriana was so upset, but quickly brushed the notion aside with a smile. "I'll help! Plus, if it gets cold I'll find a blanket or make a campfire!~" She said with a small giggle, unaware that one cannot just 'make a fire' in the street.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Adriana: It wasn't just that. Your a weapon without a meister, and I'm a meister without a weapon. . .

She started rocking on her heels as she opened the door, hoping the little girl would get the hint. She ushered in Kotori, then walked in after her.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Kotori happily went inside, thinking for a second. "Yes. Wait... Oh... OH!" The child's eyes lit up. "Really?" She asked, grinning happily. Was the girl really offering to be her meister? Adriana was nice! It was almost like she'd known Kotori before five minutes ago!
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Adriana smiled, happy that Kotori got it.

Adriana: Oh yeah, we can be. But, I don't want you to sleep outside by yourself. So, maybe you could bunk here with me. Although, I only have one bed, and no sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Kotori smiled, quite happy with this new friend. "I don't mind! We can sleep together! I'm small enough!~" She said, oblivious to the fact that you don't normally crawl into bed with a stranger. She had always been sheltered and had never been taught these things. Stuff that was common sense to one person was a whole new idea for Kotori sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Adriana: I guess. Though, most people don't do these kind of things, but we still can. Kotori, what was your family like then?

Adriana was a bit scared now, hoping that this was the only problem like this she would have to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Kotori looked at Adriana curiously. Not curious about the question, but curious about the answer she was about to give. "Well... I don't have a Mama and Papa was always really nice. Papa hasn't come home for a long time so I came here." She replied, leaving a question in her mind. Where did Papa go? She wondered, quickly turning her thoughts back to Adriana.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Adriana: Oh. Anyway, I'm sure he'll come back one day. So, for now, I guess I can take care of you. I should have some rules though. . . What kind of rules did you have back with your dad then, Kotori?

This was a question so Adriana knew what kind of rules she needed to lay down.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:16 pm

An old man started walking along with the pair. He was smoking a cigar though he was carful to puff it away from anyone. " Excuse me mam, are you miss Kotori? "
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Adriana turned to the man, giving him an odd look.

Adriana: Um, sir? What are you doing in my house without knocking on the door?

She pushed Kotori behind her, not wanting her near him.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:37 am

Kotori was about to respond when an odd man came in. He looked friendly, though in Kotori's eyes so did everybody. She peered from behind Adriana, wondering who he could be. She gave him a small wave, then thought for a moment. "Papa said it's rude to go in places without asking, mister." She told him with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:36 am

" Sorry, I wasn't able to check if your friend here was trustworthy or not. John Marston, charmed. " He bowed. The breeze flew in from Adriana's now open window. The man was clad in military stealth gear, all black with some face paint on to help him blend in even more to the naturally dark death city. " Could I use a faucet to wash my face please? "
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Adriana: No. You can't sneak into my house like this and ask for this. Now, if you excuse me, I have to finish putting away my groceries and we need to find another pillow. . . And a big blanket.

Adriana was starting to get antsy, not amused with John at all.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:26 am

Kotori watched the two talk, thinking carefully about who the man might be. He had known her name, but she was clueless as to who he might be. Then she had a thought. She looked up at the man from behind Adriana. "Excuse me, Mister Marston? Did you know Papa? Is that how you know my name?" She asked excitedly, thinking he may know when Papa would come back. Even if he didn't, that was alright. She was really just confused.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:04 pm

" Yes I did no your father, my company took care of security at your house. I always seal the deal with people I do business with. I did hear that he went missing, some of my friends are looking into his disappearance... " He turned to Adriana, a bit mad but understanding of why she would want him out. " Where are my manners? " He took a running jump out of her window and three minutes late he knocked on her door. He had a sleeping bag hung over his shoulder. " You won't make an old man walk home in the dark? " He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Adriana: I'm sorry, but I don't believe you, Mr. Marston. And it's still afternoon outside right now, so you can walk home just fine. Now, goodbye.

She closed the door and her window, locking the two. She picked up Kotori and carried her to the couch, where she collapsed on it. She was starting to pant heavily, grabbing at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Kotori was intrigued with this guy, until Adriana pulled her away. Then Adriana started acting weird. "Adriana? Are you ok...?" She asked, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:12 pm

John busted out a lock pick and after a moment the door lightly swung open. " thank you for your hospitality. " he said in his gravely voice. " asthma? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Adriana's eyes went wide, and she started to breathe a bit heavier.

Adriana: It's not Asthma. Y-you know who Kotori i-is, and you g-got i-inside m-m-my house t-t-t-twice. S-So, you m-m-must be a w-w-witch. . .
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Kotori looked at the guy, then at Adriana. "A witch is bad, right?" She asked, not waiting for an answer. She wanted to be ready if Adriana said yes. She closed her eyes and focused really hard. She began to glow pink and then dissapeared into a flash of light. The light danced around the air and took the form of a medium-leangth pink staff with a heart on the top and two feathers on each side. In the heart, the child's reflection could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!   A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small girl, a big suitcase, and a long road!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next