Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nana (my loli)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dragon
The Guy
Alpha Dragon

Nana (my loli) Empty
PostSubject: Nana (my loli)   Nana (my loli) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Nana (my loli) Nana11

Name: Nana

Miester: Raiza (when Raiza gets accepted)

Appearance: She is 4'2 ft tall weighing around 100 LB's. she is skinny and barely has any muscle, but yet has a lot of strength. She has long light blonde hair and whites skin. she has pearl blue eyes that are great with her smile. She usually wears a pure black dress or wears her uniform unless an occasion calls for her not to. (her uniform is a helmet with winter camo with a inferred binocular attached to it that can be placed in front of her eye. and a full set of military clothes with winter camo).  Her weapon form is of two machine guns that are attached by a chain. when she weaponizes with a meisture she has these weird rounded entrance where the meisture will have to put his/her's arms into to reach the handle and trigger (got the idea sense she likes hugs). when in weapon form the only time she can show herself is when she pops her head out from the chain.

Personality: She is loving and always likes hugs. she loves to go swimming and be at the beach. she Loves to play well with others or even brawl a bit. She never wants to fight with anger. she is gentle to most people and animals. She will sometimes surprise hug people out of nowhere. She will tend to be happy and smiling. she is happy to be helping in any way she can. (that includes fighting as long as she isnt fighting innocents). She loves to be around people her age, but does long to have some kind of parental love.

Likes:   she likes movies and beach time. she loves to hang out with others and talk. She LOVES her tank. no one messes with her tank lol.
Dislikes: She hates being called short. (warning don't call her short). She hates it when people jump into fights they weren't involved in. She hates killing of innocents (murder)

History: she was born into a military family and has been loved by her parents untill they both were killed in a car accident at the age of 9. at the age of 12 she enrolled her self into the military to try to earn a way out of her mean grand parents house. her grand parent never agreed with the military idea and alwayskept getting mad at her for even thinking of joining. she now lives in Nevada, North america, where she serves.

Other:Loli.

Have you read the rules?
Let's Go Soul Resonance!

Last edited by Alpha Wolfy on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Nana (my loli) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nana (my loli)   Nana (my loli) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:17 am

I can't deny that I'm somewhat wary of the 14 year old being in the army thing...it kinda sounds a tad iffy, and I'm not old on the lengths of some things. But as there seem to be no rules on quality and the staff I asked doesn't seem to know much there either...Approved.
Back to top Go down

Nana (my loli)
Page 1 of 1