Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceful Night?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beetle

Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:09 am

Crowe sighed. Very well. Marching up to the entrance, he opened the door and entered. His nostrils were assaulted with the scent of various food. Followed by his puppet, he stepped up to the Matre D's podium. 

"Do you have a reservation?" The fellow asked, sounding bored. Crowe's face split into a big grin. "I don't, but my friend here does!" With that, he sidestepped, revealing his puppet. The Matre D went pale. "He-he-he-he-"

"Has no face, yes. Now, point us in Grossmans direction, and I will not have him destroy you."

"R-right away sir." With that, the Matre D began to waddle towards the back of the restaurant, Crowe and his puppet following.
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:15 am

Marina held back a laugh. He sure liked how the short old man worked. She followed gleefully behind. But before they reached where this disgusting guy or whatever was, she had to try again. She catched up with Crowe's puppet and looked up as she walked. "I bet" She started "Every time you trip on a rock, your face crashes with the moon. Marina snickered. This time, she was completely sure she was going to get the reaction she had been expecting all along. "Oh, Marina." She thought nothing less than proudly to herself "You're such a genius" She smirked to herself, awaiting for the tall being's response.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:33 am

Seeing nobody seeking attention, he tears the bag open from the opening and peers inside. He saw some clothes, but began to sift through them to see what else he could find. The guy was strange enough to hold odd things in his luggage. There was no doubt about it. Come on old man......I know you're hiding something.
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:54 am

Achilles would find a few things. A old, worn out journal, what appeared to be a scrap book, a tape player with tapes numbered one through ten and...

Clothes. Alot of clothes. 

Meanwhile, the Puppet still didn't react. The Maitre D led them to a rather dark corner, where a rather thin, sharp looking man was eating, along with what appeared to be his family, and several dark suited gentlemen who must have been body gaurds. Glancing up at the Maitre D, he snorted. "What is it, I'm busy!" Sweating, the maitre D stuttered for a little. "There-there i-i-is a m-m-man h-here to s-see you, si-sir."

Grossman raised an eyebrow. "And whom, pray tell, has came to visit me?"

"That would be I, good sir." Stepping out from behind the maitre d, Crowes face had a large grin on it. "Hello, Grossman. You miss me?"

Grossman immediately went pale. "L-levitacus! Y-you! Here!"

"Please, cease your yammering. I am here to take what you took from me, Grossman. You HONESTLY thought I would never connect the dots?"

"Levitacus, I swear, they were never the targets!"

"Oh, I believe you. Thing is, it doesn't matter. Your corruption is what led to them dying. And for that, you will have no forgiveness."

With that, all hell broke loose. A swarm of crows flew from beneath Crowes shadow, swarming the bodygaurds, distracting them long enough for the puppet to move with uncanny speed, rushing what appeared to be Grossmans wife, punching a hole right into her chest, and ripping out her heart. Turning to an elderly man who might have been his uncle, the puppet slammed his fist down upon his head, caving it in. Meanwhile, Crowe had pulled out his revolver, and proceeded to gun down the bodygaurds, one by one, and the remains of Grossmans family. The whole debacle lasted less than a few seconds, leaving roughly ten souls lying in the air, which were gathered by the Puppet. Grossman, meanwhile, sat, shivering, pale, in his chair.
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Marina leaned against the wall while softly chuckling at the madness that was going on. This was so fun to watch. But, she needed some fun of her own, too. She turned to see the Maître D shivering in fear. She smiled to herself. But, before starting her own fun, what dragged her attention were Crowe's victim's children. They seemed to be in their teenage years, and they seemed so willing to live. Poor creatures, if they only knew the type of hell they were being freed from. But, anyhow, watching was honestly getting soooooo boring. She felt like she would fall asleep if she didn't act immediately. She felt the massive urge to get a soul or two. Right at that moment.

Marina grabbed the man's shoulders from behind and purred in his ear "You don't need to see this, babe, I can take you somewhere... Safer." And with that, she dragged the not-a-bit-less-scared maître out of the scene, ready to do some killing and get some souls herself.

Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Achilles sighs when he finds nothing interesting in the first bag. Then he looks over at the other bag and pulls it open, but abruptly stops when he hears the screaming. People....lots of them.....were hustling and scrambling to get out of the restaurant that the two people he'd just acquainted just walked in to. Standing up, he peers in the window and is shocked as to what he finds. So instead of snooping, he bursts through the front door of the building and rushes up to the man with the Slenderman who followed him around. Then as the child he was, he jumped on the man's back and began pounding his fists on the top of his head.

"YOU DISGUSTING BEAST. YOU MONSTER. YOU GROSS BASTARD. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:13 pm

".......Get this child off of me, please." With that, the puppet grabbed Achilles, and lifted him up into the air. "Child, allow me to let you in on a little story, which will hopefully explain WHY I did what I just did, and why Grossman had more than earned this." Gathering the souls into a bag, Crowe approached Grossman. "Once, there was a man. He was happy with his life. He had a well paying job. His coworkers liked him. Then, he met a woman. This woman was beautiful. Amazing. Words could not do her justice. He, after a long period of courting, married this woman. For the next few years, they tried to have a child. It seemed that they were, unfortunately, infertile. Then, a miracle happened. The woman became pregant. It was the happiest day of the mans life. The child, a boy they named Theodore, grew up happy and healthy. All was good in the mans life."

"But the story gets worse. You see a corporation was getting sued, and the man was serving as the lawyer for the plaintiffs. Wanting the lawsuit to ... go away. To this end, they bribed the mans partner, his best friend, to take care of it. The partner decided to kill the man, and hired someone to do it. This 'assassin' specialized in car bombs. Planting one under his car, it would blow up when the engine was ignited."

"However, the man's wife's car had recently broken down, and she had took to using the mans car to drive around. She was taking the boy to a talent show when it blew up. Both of them died."

"Now, the man would have sought justice through legal means, except for one thing. The company that had paid off his partner had also paid off the police. When he learned this, the man went into a rage. Hunting down every last member of those involved, he killed them and ate their soul. Saving the partner for last."

Crowe bared his teeth in a empty, hollow grin. 

"And he has just found the partner, and is about to exact REVENGE." With that, he rushed forward, and grabbed Grossman by the neck, and, pulling out a soul, forced it down Grossmans throat. Once he pulled back his hand, Grossman began coughing. "Levitacus....what have you done?!?" 

"Simple. I just gave you your.... just deserts."
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:45 am

Marina came back just in time to hear the story Crowe had to tell. Apparently, funky-eyes had entered the restaurant and for some reason tall buddy was holding him. Hm, you can miss so much when you look away, even if it's just for a second.

Apparently, Crowe was here for revenge. Something about his family or something. "Ew, family." Marina thought, every single word of hers full of disgust as the thought crossed her mind "So glad mine is long gone, to be honest. Killing them all was honestly the best decision of my life. This old man shouldn't be complaining about it, someone else made the job for him!"

As soon as the older man put a soul on his victim's mouth, her eyes widened "You could have eaten that!" The female Kishin Egg finally decided to speak "Or at least given it to me! But not him! Is that how you treat your victims? What's next, a trip to the spa or something? I so want to tag along." The blonde rolled her eyes, annoyed at what he had just done. But of course, Marina would never understand, or at least, not now. Families and love were something she despised more than anything. The idea of a nice family, of everyone being so happy together made her want to puke until she died.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Achilles don't care. Achilles don't give shit. The man just murdered a whole group of people! He wasn't just going to stand there! Something had to be done! Family?! Revenge wasn't the way to go! Achilles' own sister tried killing him herself, but he wouldn't have turned around and tried killing her for it!

"I DON'T CARE."

He had to lure the man outside. Achilles was furious now. He became murderous. The instincts he had as a hellhound led him to killing people on spot at times, but regret it later. And once he led the man outside, he'd rip him piece from piece until he was nothing but a pile of mesh.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:08 pm

"Marina, you realize most people would see existence as a Kishin Egg as a curse, correct? Anyways, he isn't going to last nearly long enough to become insane enough to ENJOY being a kishin egg. You see, I needed his soul. I just needed it a bit....red." With that, Crowe would pull out a knife, and stab Grossman in the gut, killing him. Picking up the red colored soul left behind, Crowe chuckled. "Anyways, kid, like I said, him and his family? Nobody will miss em. Now, sorry about this next part." Walking over to Achilles, he would stick his hand beneath him, and pull out a swirling, shadowy mass that began to rapidly solidify into a snowglobe. "Got your shadow! If you look beneath you, you will notice a distinct lack of anything shadowy. Symptoms include listlessness, an inability to feel motivated, or anything, really, and a slight fear of the dark. Don't worry, it grows back. Anyways...." The puppet would drop him, and walk up to Crowe. "Showtime, baby!" With that, Crowe would shove Grossmans soul into the puppets chest. With a crackle, dark energy would begin to swirl around the puppet, and shadowy tendrils would erupt from its back.

".....Bit basic, but it'll do. Tendrils. Fun for the whole gang. Anyways, Marina, I'm leaving, do me a favor, keep an eye on the kid. Don't want him to hurt himself, after all." With that, Crowe would begin strolling to the back door.
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 pm

The female rolled her eyes. As if she would care wether Grossman enjoyed being a kishin Egg or not. The point was, he literally got freed from his family l! Or that's what she thought until she saw the man getting stabbed. "Oooooh... Almost." The girl thought ironically.

"Hey!" Marina protested as soon as Crowe started leaving "Do I look like some sort of babysitter or nanny to you?". This Crowe, thinking she would do whatever he ordered. "If someone is keeping him, it's you!" She couldn't keep funky-eyes. He was too annoying. Plus, according to Crowe, he would become a pretty blue person without his shadow. Well, thinking about it, he would be easy to manipulate that way... But still, she wouldn't follow that old man's orders. Never in a million years.

Marina put a hand on her hip and leaned to the side "Who do you even think you are to give me orders, anyways? Do you think I'm some sort of cyborg to follow your orders?" Marina scoffed "Well, guess what? I'm not a robot."
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Achilles went to escape the weird bubble, but stopped. He instantly felt like it didn't matter. Nothing felt like it mattered. It all felt unneeded. He didn't know why, but the strange mood swing led him almost to be too lazy to do anything. Even though he knew it had to be done and was really important.

"I don't care. She won't do anything."

But even though he was stuck feeling like he had nothing to do, he figured he would try and take this opportunity.

"You know. You really should go dye your hair again. The blonde is coming out. Also, stand taller. Put some makeup over those baggy eyes while your at it. Those fingernails look like they could use some work too."

It almost seemed like he wouldn't stop picking things out to bug her about! She'd had her fair share of pointing out his 'flaws'. Now it was his turn.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:41 pm

"Cyborgs and robots are two completely different things, Marina. And, honestly, don't really care. Adios, au revoir and all that. Have fun doing whatever it is you do." With that, Crowe pushed open the door, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Marina growled as Crowe and his now even stranger puppet walked out of the restaurant. "Who does he even think he is?!" She asked a little bit too loud to Achilles, but mostly to herself. "He thinks he's important enough to boss me around. Hah! Like he would ever be important enough. You know what, funky-eyes? We'll follow him and show him no one bosses Marina!"

She paused for a second. "Also" She continued while turning to face the teenager, a dark aura coming out from her "Who do you think you are to even try to point out my non existent flaws, huh?" She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "The only reason I'm not ending with you right now is because I might need help with beating up that old elf, okay?!" Her voice had risen, but she had still managed to keep it at a moderate level.

"So tell me, what species are you?". The blonde asked with a small smirk as she raised an eyebrow. Could this boy be useful in any way? Even if not, she needed someone to blame if by any reason something went wrong. Not like they would stick together after this, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:35 am

Achilles sighed and started to follow her. Her threat hadn't bothered him much, and he just had the same, blank expression. Moping around for a few moments, he looks back at the door that the man and Slenderman had just walked out of.

"Well......I was human, but I'm not anymore. Not unless you count a hellhound as a human."

Smiling sheepishly, he continues to stare down at his shoes. The whole gloomy feeling should be over soon. Otherwise, he was stuck like that for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Night?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2