Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Rock?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:44 am

Matt frown. "Kairi, why are you hesitating? Blast them!" Mat called out, not sounding very happy.

"M-Moonlight Canon..." A pure white blast fired from the tip of the spear, flyinh at Evan and Ghost. Because of the close range, it wouldn't be easy to dodge, making Matt believe the blow would end the fight, even if there was no guarantee it would hit them, let alone in a fatal spot.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:50 am

Ghost in a panic, stopped resonating and transformed back. As he landed he tackled her to the side, leading to a wound in his side, causing him to curse at the top of his lungs. "LOOK OUT!" He said as the beam hit his side and his face clenched shut in pain before opening his mouth to curse. "FUCK!"

He landed next to her, instantly transforming back into weapon form. "Hurry, we cann't risk you getting hurt again!" He screamed not really caring what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Evan gasped slightly, her eyes widening when she saw the blood dripping off his weapon form. "Thank you. I'll make it up to you," she breathed, getting to her feet and picking him up. "Are you okay?" she asked, but didn't have much time to wait on him to respond, as she had to run forward to swing him at Matt again.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Matt grinned. "See now? Kairi, why don't you block for me? He's such a fine weapon." Matt mocked, pulling Kairi up to block the swing. "Please reconsider joining me? I'll make you stronger than you ever thought possible."

"Matt! Stop that!" Kairi called out.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:09 am

Ghost growled in annoyance. "Yes, yes, power, join you, GOD COULD YOU GET ANYMORE CLICHE!" He screamed. "I mean, SERIOUSLY, I CAN PREDICT EVERYTHING A POT HEAD LIKE YOU IS GONNA SAY." He then shot 5 spikes, one for each limb. He then shot on more at Matt's wound, lagging a bit behind the others. Just enough to throw Matt off, but not enough to leave a huge opening.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:13 pm

guys? Sorry about doing this but the last post was eight days ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Rock?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2