Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Raya slept like that for a good three hours, not even stirring once. The only time she did was when she got too hot, and then her eyes fluttered open. She had a thin sheen of sweat over her skin and her cheeks were flushed with redness. She took a soft, shaky breath and unlatched herself from him, crawling up to where her head was on the pillow beside his. "Thank you for sleeping with me. It made me feel better," she said with a smile, deciding not to mention that she was burning up. He could probably tell, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Luis felt an ocean of relief wash over for him. He hated waiting for any reason. "Yeah, but now that you're awake..." He slid out of the bed, trying not to disturb Raya's comfort. "I'm going to go get the work we've missed." He moved to the door, wondering if that was really the same nervous girl. He definitely didn't expect her to be that comfortable with being so close to him. God knows he wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Raya watched him get up and let out a soft sigh, sitting up and stretching. She wanted to be out of here as much as he did, so she decided that she would just make that happen. She got up and slid on her slippers, waited until she was sure he was gone, and got to her feet. She had a slight limp from her sprained ankle, but she felt so much better than she did earlier that day. She started out of the room, not even waiting on a doctor to ask if she could, before she walked outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Luis returned several minutes later with the make-up work in his hands. Upon seeing the empty be his eyes dart across the room. Seeing the window closed was a relief. Raya wasn't entirely stable, so jumping out a window was something that sprang to mind. Luis sighed gathering his thoughts. They had probably taken her to another room for some sort of examination. Exiting the room again, he finds a doctor. "Hey guy, where did the patient in that room go?" He asked in a polite tone, rare to his voice.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm

The man frowned and tilted his head to the side. "She should still be in there," he said, heading in and checking in the bathroom and closet, making a face when he found nothing. "Nobody moved her, and I didn't see her come out," he said to himself, looking confused, then slightly panicked. "Maybe she just went for a walk or something," he suggested hopefully, but he wasn't hiding his fear well at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Luis smiled, drinking in the good doctors discomfort. "Don't worry, I won't let you lose your job." He said lightly, before moving past the man, and walking towards the exit. He would go to the balcony first. That would be the ideal place for fresh air anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Raya stood up, getting off the stairs, and headed over to a small bush, where she heard something moving around. She bent down and lifted up one of the branches, gasping a bit when she saw a tiny brown, black and white spotted kitten. She hurried to fish it out and hold it close, and the tiny thing purred and nestled against her. She smiled and headed over to sit back down on the steps and wait for Luis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Luis looked down from the balcony to see Raya. "There you are." He mumbled to himself. Stepping onto the edge, and front flipped off. Was the flip necessary? No. Was he bored? Yes. Coming near the ground, his boosters fired with a loud boom, breaking the fall, as he landed in front of Raya. "... There's a rat on you." He spoke pointing to the cat.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Raya blinked slowly when Luis jumped down in front of her, then she smiled slightly at the cat. "It's a cat," she stated obviously, hugging it closer and petting its small back quietly. "I'm keeping it. I think I'll name it Hershey," she said thoughtfully, touching one of the brown spots that melted in with the orange. She looked up at Luis with a small smile. "I'm ready to go home now. I didn't want to stay there any longer," she told him, getting to her feet unsteadily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Luis didn't spare a smile for the creature. He didn't like animals... Now that he thought about it there were a lot of things he didn't like. "We don't know if you're healthy enough for that yet." He said with a hint of remorse. "If you stay by yourself, and something happens we won't know until it's too late." He added. "Better stay with the doctors for a while.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Raya blinked slowly and tilted her head to the side with a small frown. "I don't want to stay here. It's cold and smells weird," she argued, hugging the kitten close. "Can I stay with you? Until I get better, I mean. I won't take up a lot of room, and I won't bother you," she promised with round blue eyes. "I don't want to stay by myself right now," she admitted, still a bit shaken up from the T-Vo incident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:21 am

Luis laughed a bit. "Yeah, I suppose it is." He took a knee in front of his weapon partner. "I'm not a medical professional though." Not that it mattered considering how Raya didn't want to cooperate with those that were. "If they'll let you go, I suppose it's okay with me." In truth he was happy to keep a closer eye on the girl himself. They needed to bond more anyways if they were to be an effective pair.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:27 am

Raya blinked in surprise at his reaction, having expected him to resent the idea. She smiled slightly and nodded, getting to her feet and holding the kitten close. "Hear that, Hershey? Luis said we can come live with him," she said in a gentle, cooing voice as she petted the kitten's fur, heading inside the academy again. She had a slight limp in her step, but it wasn't too bad. She moved back up the stairs and to the doctor's room to ask if they would let her go. In all honesty, she was very excited to get to go live with Luis. She hadn't lived with another person for a while, and she was happy that he wasn't upset with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:50 am

Luis stood for a moment while he took in Raya's statement. In a moments apiphany, he ran after Raya, slowing to her pace once he reached her. "Hey now, I said you. I didn't know anything about a rat." He said, mocking the fluff ball in Raya's arms.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:55 am

Raya held the kitten close and rubbed her fingers through its fur. "I want to keep it," she told him, before she headed over to the desk and asked permission to leave. She spoke with them for a few moments before she got cleared to go and walked back to Luis. "It's just a baby," she argued, still adamant on keeping the little creature. "I think you'll love it, if you just gave it a try," she told him, extending her hands to give the kitten to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:16 am

Luis cringed at the creature. "I don't want that flee bag touching me!" He protested. "Listen, I don't want any messes right?" Be began. "If you want to keep it then fine, but it's all on you." He retrieved his books from the chair. "I don't want to notice it."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:20 am

Raya smiled happily and held the kitten close to her. "Thank you," she said sweetly, then hesitated for several moments. "Um, Luis, can you carry me?" she asked hesitantly. "I'm really tired, and my ankle hurts and I don't want to walk on it," she mumbled, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:31 am

Luis turned on one heel, handed Raya his books, the hoisted her up without warning. "Whatever gets us home." He would explain. The one thing he really wanted after resisting sleep for 3 hours in a comfortable position was real rest.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:35 am

Raya squeaked slightly and held onto him, nearly dropping the books and kitten but managing to hold them both close. She held her head up, not wanting to fall asleep on the way there. She smiled slightly at him and did snuggle slightly closer. "Thank you, Luis. I promise that I'll work harder to be a better Meister for you," she told him quietly, ending up resting her head on his shoulder anyway. He was just far too warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: