Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's the Prey Now?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:30 am

Millie's face continued to stare, seeming un-amused by the boys sad display. He couldn't even act tough, much less be it. He was far too pretty and, "....... Your hands are soft." She stated blandly. It was only an added bonus that this boy was one of those that hated to be touched. On whim of a devious thought, she grabbed his hand, and laced her fingers in between his, watching his face closely for a reaction. "I bet the girls love that about you." She said sweetly pouring salt, or maybe honey on the wound. He owed her some entertainment anyways right?
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Upon the realization of what was happening, Andre's cheeks flushed with a faint hint of red. How is it that she went from trying to kill him to flirting in about two seconds? "S-soft. Um.. Yeah, I uh...use a nice lotion from home.. G-girls? I d-don't...typically let people touch me.." He tried to free his hand from Millie's, beginning to feel wholly uncomfortable at this point. Andre made it a mental note to never take another random stranger from the desert into his home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:20 am

Millie's face stared blankly into Andre's like she was trying to stare a hole though him. After another awkward silence allowing Andre to soak the extent of discomfort, she continues by slapping the hand away. "You use lotion? God you're pathetic. No wonder madness is such a problem in the world. Death City is full of kids swooning over men with dainty little silk hands.~" This boy was already getting boring, but there was a slight problem. Millie still had no money, or food, or... anything. Maybe bashing this boy wasn't the best thing.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:42 pm

He moved his hand down to his side almost immediately after she let him go, taking another deep breath. "I'm not pathetic, and I don't have dainty little silk hands. Y-you shouldn't be one to talk, your skin's still gross and dry from the desert.." Andre said quietly. He shook his head, remembering that this was his house, and yet he was still being pushed around. "Look, if you're just gonna be rude to me, you can just go. The door's not locked or anything.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:00 pm

"Lighten up kid. You'll get wrinkles acting the way you do." Millie sat back down into the chair, and looked at the skin on her arm. "Yeah... Yeah it is isn't it?" Immediately, she stood and walked to the sink to steal more water. There was really no way a whelp like this could damage Millie's great pride. She rubbed her skin one more time in frustration. This place was hell, and she'd be sure to repay her mother. "I'm going to use your shower." She informed him casually, then wondered back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:44 pm

"It's bad enough I've got to use hair-dye to get rid of gray streaks.." He mumbled, standing up and watching as she took some water. "M-my shower? I don't remember telling you that you could use my bathroom...!" Andre followed after her, intending to stop her. So far, she had been quite rude to him, and he wasn't going to allow her to just step over him like that. Then he remembered where he was, and that he was utterly intimidated by her. Too late too stop now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:55 pm

"That's a strange coincidence, you know?" She added to his statement in a genuine tone. "I don't really remember asking.~" She would continue, and rounded the corner into the bath-room. Grabbing he bottom of her shirt, she lifted enough to reveal a tight abdomen. After a short silence in though, she turns back to the meister. "What? You gonna sit there, and watch or something!? Shut the damn door!" She commanded, pretty sure the best way to keep him under her thumb was to keep momentum.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:26 am

Andre stood there, staring at her for quite a bit before he finally managed to choke out some coherent phrase. "N..no." He stated simply. He stood up straighter and tried his best to look a bit more confident of himself. This was his house, right? Assert dominance, he was always told. Maybe for once being him would come in handy. Maybe she wouldn't aim for the face when she decided to break his bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:47 am

Millie looked deeply offended, and finished removing her shirt to sprinkle some more discomfort on him. She leans deeply into Andre's personal space, her eyes inches away from his, and as fierce as ever. "I don't think we're clear on the stations here. I say, you do, or you get broken." She informed in a manner that punctuated the idea of "broken". Putting a hand on towards his chest, she gives a half forced shove out of the bathroom, her ferocious eyes never breaking the entrancing softness of his. So, she could admit it. He was easy to look at. More than that? She had serious doubts.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:18 am

Andre was pretty much powerless to stop her from pushing him out of the room, and felt a warm stream of blood flow down from his nose. She had just...taken off her shirt. In front of him. At this point, Andre was unsure of what to do. He didn't want to interact with her when she wasn't..well, dressed. And, while his hearing had gone pretty blank for a few seconds, he was pretty sure she said something about breaking him. And her stare was more than enough proof for him to believe that she could do it. "A-ahem.. Y-yes Miss. I'll just..leave you to it.." He began to back away awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:57 am

Millie spared a moment to scoff at the boys pathetic form. Ordering him was almost too easy. What was the itch though? She wasn't feeling sorry? That's just pathetic in it's own right. To think he was so weak that even she had to pity him. Millie gave a half contented laugh washing soap from her hair, and re-dressing. She had a few days of pent up rage to let out on Andre. A gift from her mother, and caring family. She dug her fingers into the side of the sink a bit before reeling with the broken hand. A reminder of how useful her magic had been in the past, and how much she would hate her time here.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Well. This wasn't exactly the house guest Andre was expecting. To think he'd taken time off his job to help her. He scowled, cursing both himself and the girl, despite knowing that he wouldn't be able to stop her. Rather than dwell on this, Andre decided that he'd rather just deal with it and try to enjoy himself either way. He made his way over to the kitchen, stirring together cake batter to calm himself down before pouring it into a bowl whie saying: "Cakes. Cakes make me calm and serene. Serene is good. No anger equals a pure soul. A pure soul equals me not having to deal with this." Hummed in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:08 am

Millie stared at her hand a few moments. The bandages were proof that she was weak. She didn't need this boys help to stay alive. Besides... The bandages were wet now anyways... The reality of the situation had a vivid depth to it. She had no control here. The pressure was most certainly on. She runs her good hand down her face in the mirror. She looked like her mother. Disgusting. With a single swing the mirror is shattered, and Millie makes her way calmly into the kitchen, her hands both mutilated now. She didn't show a bit of pain. "Needs more meat". She would state plainly.

Last edited by Prof. on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:41 am

"Too bad it's not for you." Andre mumbled quietly, stirring the batter with his eyes closed, trying to ignore the fact that she was likely dripping blood all over the floor. Back and forth, back and forth. The mindless repetition allowed Andre to think over what was going on. He could move back home. He could call in the Mafia to take her out. Or he could just man up and tell her to get out. ....Pfft, yeah right. Andre reached over to the counter next to him and dropped some brown sugar into the mixing bowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:01 am

Millie moved to the trash can, and began picking bits of glass out of her hand. In a way she was glad he didn't offer her food. She would rather take it anyways. She should really thank him. Maybe pay him back somehow... Only how. "Your floor's dirty." She finally decided, pointing out the blood on his floor. That pretty much settled it right? Even-Steven.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:13 am

What was this? It sounded like a voice, he decided. A piercing through the calm layer. Andre was pulled from his near meditative state of creating a cake, only to have been told one of the most basic observations one could've made of his home. If only he could say that out loud. "Y-yeah. I know. It wouldn't be if you'd washed your hand first, but whatever.." Andre mumbled the last part, his face settling on an expression of unease. He had no idea what he would say could warrant. He fished a cake pan out of his cabinet and began pouring the batter in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Was that an attitude he just had? "Not that I'm not happy for you. Your balls had to drop one day, even if they are still pathetic. But, my hand will stop bleeding when it feels like it." She flicked her fingers to splatter some blood in Andre's direction to punctuate her point. After all, it was important he knew how things went in this little exchange they had. Sure, she should probably not bite the hand that feeds, but why not? She's eaten plenty of hands in the past.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Andre likely wouldn't have minded that much. If little droplets of blood hadn't just splattered their ways into his cake batter. He frowned deeply, creases setting in on his face as he sat the cake pan down lightly and reached for his mixing bowl. Why had he decided to respond? So much for tranquility. He began mixing ingredients into a new bowl. Just be nice, Andre, be nice. Maybe she'll warm up to you eventually. Don't say anything you'll regret. ..As if you could say something you'd regret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Millie gave a wicked smile. This boy was so well adjusted. It was almost like a challenge. Maybe she could have some fun with the boy. Millie threw her arms around Andre's shoulders from behind, pressing her chest into his back. "P-please don't be like that. I'm new here is all, and a little lost!" She pleaded, her voice frantic, and distraught. Obviously an act, but it didn't seem to take much to get under this boy's skin.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Andre's scowl lightly faded into a slightly uneasy tug at the corner of his mouth. "C-can you not do t-t-that..?" He tried to remain composed, pretty much everything she was saying flew past him like mindless prattle. He tried to focus on stirring the new cake batter. Cakes. Cakes. Sponge cakes. ..squishy...wait, no, no thank you, no! Andre snapped himself back to rational thought, lightly attempting to escape Millie's arms by ducking down and moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:40 am

Millie waited till Andre's head was at just the right level, then tightened her arms to squeeze his head into her chest. She gave a mental laugh, but decided to take up a notch. Taking a few steps backwards, she lands on her rear, hopefully taking advantage of his awkward position to force him to the ground. "B-but why? I just wanted you to know how sorry I am! I lose my temper sometimes is all..." She explained her voice going from frantic, and into a defeated tone.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:51 am

Another cake lost on the field of war. Andre stumbled over after being pulled into her chest and then to the floor, a vibrant blush spreading its way across his face within seconds. "W-what are you.. I..forgive you,  I guess..?" He found that most of what he was trying to say ended up muffled thanks to Millie's...assets. It wasn't entirely bad. But Andre was still uneasy about this. If this was going to go the way he thought it would..He shuddered at the very thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Millie found this almost too easy. There was no sport in teasing the boy at all! "Oh good." She would respond plainly, and shove away from Andre, and back into a standing position. "You should really make something with more protein though.~" She would kindly demand, the tone of the order full of honey. With that Millie spun on one heel to go, and explore the house. Weirdo like this guy has got to have SOME kind of messed up secrets, right?
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:56 am

Andre (by his own choice, not demand from that girl!) decided that it was better to not waste anymore cakes, wiped up what remained of the second one's batter then began to prepare something that would hopefully be eaten for dinner. He began to tenderize some meat, boil some rice, and start slicing some lemon. To hopefully convince himself that everything was normal as of yet, Andre hummed to himself quietly. "I'm Michael Jackson, bad..~" Unfortunately for Millie, looking around his house, his belongings were about as plain as he was. Family portraits, each with different people in them, an acoustic guitar, and some other instrument case, lots of et cetera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Millie sighed in frustration, and boredom. This was no fun at all. Just a bunch of boring sentimental crap. She was lead to believe the students here were interesting prey, but this was no good at all! At least he was useful right? She could already smell the meat in the air. Normally she would eat it wrong. However, she's already don enough to make her look out of place here. Looks like she would have to eat it the sad old human way.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:44 pm

Once Andre felt that every part of the meal that was safely cooking by itself and wouldn't burn or boil over, he grabbed a small egg timer that he dug out from the bottom of one of the kitchen drawers and wound it up. He then rested it lightly on the smooth wooden coffee table in front of his couch. Andre grabbed a nice wool blanket, wrapping it around himself tightly and dropped onto the couch. He adjusted himself awkwardly, scooting about a bit, before eventually finding a comfortable spot to stay in as he drifted off, napping in a sort of kitten-like state where he made small noises and shuffled.

Last edited by Dr. Jack Bright on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:30 am

Millie stared at the huddled form on the couch. This boy was adorable. That wasn't a desirable trait in her world, but she had to admit it had it's charm. It gave a peek into how trusting, and weak he was however. Who fell asleep with a stranger in his house? Killing him would be too easy. Maybe she could have fun with this though. She WAS still tired, and he DID look pretty comfy. After a long pause, Millie snuggles next to Andre, stifling a snicker, and falling into a shallow sleep.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:03 am

Andre took no notice to Millie snuggling up next to him in his mildly deep sleep, but woke up just a few seconds prior to the timer that he set going off. Right in time to hear it, and sit up. He rubbed his eyes slightly, getting the nap out of his vision before finally noticing an extra body of warmth next to him. It was at that point that he looked to his side to notice the girl laying next to him. "..O-oh.." A bright blush spread across Andre's face like wildfire as he continued to look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:22 pm

Millie groaned, obviously not pleased by the movement. Her face twisted into one of frustration, though she had yet to awaken. She looked ready to tear a tank apart.

((Sorry it's short. Sea of posts, plus sleeping, plus salt mine app. .~. ))
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:00 am

Andre noticed very clearly the signs of Millie's discomfort, but at the same time, he couldn't just leave the food going in the kitchen. That'd be worse than if he woke her up, he reasoned. Very, very carefully, he attempted to crawl off of the couch and not awaken Millie while doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Prey Now?   Who's the Prey Now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's the Prey Now?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: