Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hui

Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Empty
PostSubject: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:15 pm

It was night time, silent and still, not a breeze blowing in the air. Hui had been walking alone, doing his daily trips to different stores he got items that he needed along with a few extras items. He was now walking back home, bags in his hands and a straight face, his eyes were distant as he walked as if he was thinking. In his mind he was being spoken to by Yamato the creature that lived inside of him and was him. "Hey Hui, my man! Lets go kill something! You, me, the creepy ass moon! It would be so fun!" Hui sighed and shook his head "Listen Yamato, i am not going to kill anyone you need to stop trying this bull shit!" Hui then walked over to a bench and plopped down on it, setting his bags of food and building items onto the ground next to him. "Now shut up" Hui said his voice stern and tough, he then began to exam the surrounding area "I will never shut up, cause there will be a day when you actually want to kill something and i will be here watching, waiting..." Hui remained silent not really wanting to answer the vocie inside of his head cause he had stopped to take a break not argue with himself. He hated Yamato so much but Yamato was the only being that would talk to him, other people he tried to talk to often turned out to be stuck up and complete assholes, so was Yamato but he still was already close to him. He couldn't get rid of Yamato either, could he? He had never really tried to get rid of him but what if he could the thought of it almost made him happy. "I can hear what you're thinking you bastard!!!" Hui ignored Yamato and took out a candy bar from his pouch and began to eat it as he sat there on the bench under the light of a street lamp. All the while Yamato continued to scream on and on about how he hated Hui andthat he wanted to leave too and would be happy to go.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Naoko was out for one of her frequent, long nightly walks. She preferred it like this - the silence, the calmness. But in all honesty, she was only really out there because her back was killing her. Though the whip marks were only scars now, they still hurt bone-deep, and she liked how walking improved the feeling. After all, anything was better than just laying in bed and suffering. The young girl couldn't stand that at all, so she left the dorms and got outside through a window. But now, her back was throbbing madly and it was all she could do to keep walking. When she saw a bench under a street light, she hurried over to sit down and stretch her back with a soft moan, not noticing there was another person there until a few moments later. She glanced over in surprise to see a tall, black-haired boy with red eyes sitting on the other end of the bench and blushed a bit, not sure what to say. "Sorry, I can leave if you want," she said slowly, hoping this boy wasn't one who would hurt her. He certainly looked like he had the ability to, and she hoped she could outrun him if the need arose.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Hui had blanked out stareing at the night scare not even noticing the girl that had walked by and sat down next to him. When he heard the moan he quickly went out of his blank state and stared at her. "Er...no you don't have to leave..." She seemed seemed to be at the age of 13 or 14, he was surprised at how frail and weak she looked. Even though it was a normal look for people this girl was seemed even more frail. He patted the seat next to him and tried his best to smile kindly to her "Come on....i don't bite." meanwhile in his head Yamato was shouting all sorts of stuff "Kill her!!!!! SHE IS WEAK AND DOES NOT NEED TO LIVE!!" and "Don't let her sit next to you, she may have any sort of sickness" Hui completely ignored Yamato and went back to eating his candy bar "So whats your name? I'm Hui whats your name hmm?" he closed the wrapping of his candy and put it back for later eating use. "Don't take names!!! KICK ASS!!"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Naoko looked surprised when he gestured for her to sit closer and offered him a kind, if not nervous, smile in return as she took up his offer. "Thank you," she said slowly, still trying to stretch her back out and get it to stop throbbing so hard. When he asked her name came as another surprise to her. After all, as a slave, one got addressed by number, so this was all too new for her. "Um, Naoko Minatsuki. I'm a Weapon at the DWMA. It's nice to meet you, Mister Hui," she said with a tiny, strained smile that showed how uneasy she was. This was completely out of her comfort zone and she had no idea what to do. After all, she knew for a fact she couldn't fight him if the need arose. She said nothing else, looking down at her booted feet that were dangling off the bench.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Hui nodded to Naoko and went back to being serious "You are welcome!" he then thought silently to himself as she introduced herself "So she is a weapon.....wonder who her partner is..." hui then went back to reality when she called him 'Mister Hui' it made him feel weird being called mister cause he didn't want people to respect him. "Hui, Just call me Hui, Naoko. Also i'm a meister from the DMWA, weaponless and still no team but....i'm searching" he noticed her smile, it seemed strained as if she was uneasy about something "Hey, no neeed to be uneasy....i would never harm another student unless they do something horrible and you seem nice enough not to." he then offered her some of his candy bar "Here...i ate some of it but you can eat off the end that i haven't bitten if you would like" he then looked over this girl lightly, she was a pretty girl to say the least she looked like she had been through alot.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:00 am

Naoko blinked a few times, surprised by how talkative this guy was. He seemed so nice. She relaxed and offered a small, more genuine smile. "I don't have a Meister, either," she said, her soft, pale ash blonde hair falling over her eyes as she shifted under his small amount of praise. She wasn't used to that. "Thank you. I wouldn't do anything horrible," she assured him softly, a tiny blush on her cheeks. "You're being so nice to me," she said skeptically when he held out the candy bar, drawing back like it was poison. "Is that going to make me sick?" she asked, blinking her round, pale blue eyes up at him distrustfully. "Because I know that trick, and I don't want to eat something like that." Sure, he seemed nice, but she knew that was deceiving.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:10 am

Hui sighed adn almost face palmed at this girl "Dude she's a idiot, you already took a bite out of it as you said..." Hui simply looked down at her and shook his head Ï don't poison my own food Naoko."he then took a bite out of the candy bar "See! Nothing is happening, i'm not going to poison you." he then placed the candy bar next to her and just sat silently for a second watching her. He then spoke again "Why do you think that was a toxic candy bar? Also the reason i'm being nice to you is because i can be nice without it being a problem." he then pushed the hair out of her eyes "You can trust me, i tend to be the most trustful person i know." he then took a sip from a soda pop he pulled out of his bag, he remained silent as he drank his soda pop.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:25 am

Naoko cringed back away from his hand when he brushed her hair away and winced slightly. "S-sorry," she mumbled, looking down at the candy bar. She took a hesitant bite, then another and another. It wasn't that she hadn't ever eaten a candy bar before, but she was especially hungry at that moment. "I-I didn't mean to be rude. I just... It doesn't matter if you think you're trustworthy. I don't know you, and I don't know if I can trust you yet. It's better to not trust too easily and be safe than to trust too easily and get hurt," she told him, wrapping the rest of the candy bar up to hand it back to him, sitting a little bit further away from him than before. She wasn't sure if she could trust him at all.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:32 am

Hui nodded "You're smart, ill give you that, you should never trust someone you just met, you have to get clsoe to them before you actually trust them." He the rummaged through his bag looking for something else to eat and found a bag of chips. He then began to munch on the chips as he looked at Naoko silently, his face straight and hard to read. "And you weren't rude, you don't trust me and that fine for i don't trust you. Cause this innocent little girl act could be fake." he motioned to his feet, the blades of his shoes were already out just in case he had to move quickly "Ive been tricked too amny tiems to fall for anything you or anything else can throw at me." he then trick shotted a potato chip into his mouth. "Now, i offered this seat so that you can rest, if you don't trust me enough why are you sitting next to me? Even if i offered someone who didn't trust someone jsut a little bit would not stay and sit next to them"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 am

Naoko looked down and sighed slightly. "I won't hurt you. And I'm not little," she argued, looking up at him. When she saw the blades on his shoes, she jumped backwards and toppled right off the bench, landing on her back in the grass. She hadn't realized he had a weapon on him. But she should've guessed - he was from the DWMA, after all. They were trained that way. Still, the blades brought back far too many memories, and she cringed, squeezing her eyes shut tightly as she waited on the worst. When it didn't come, her eyes popped open and she looked up at him, looking both confused and frightened, tears clinging to her eyelashes. She didn't notice she had wetness running down both her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:53 am

Hui sat there silently as she cried and then handed her a napkin from his bags "Hey, i'm sorry i scared you....i hadn't meant to, i jsut wanted to show you that if you tried anythign i would be prepared but now i know you won't." he then stomped down both his feet and the blades sunk back into the boot of his shoe "I truely am sorry for the fright i gave you..." he then gave her another napkin just in case "I guess my trust meter went down further then i wish it would have." he sighed and held his head in both of his hands, he didn't want this girl to be scaredo f him that something he didn't want. He didn't want to be the monster he had always wanted to be the guy people could look up to when they needed it but now he seemed like a complete dick to this girl and she would most likely leave in any second because of he had been acting towards her.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:58 am

Naoko sniffled thickly and took the napkins from him, brushing them across her eyes. "N-no, I'm sorry," she stuttered quietly, hugging her knees to her chest and not making any move to get up from her position on the grass. She wasn't ready to sit beside him again. Not yet anyway. "I-I wouldn't try anything... you... you're stronger than me, and you have knives in your shoes," she said warily, biting her lip softly and hugging her knees tightly and protectively. Her back was really hurting now. "I... was going to ask if you wanted to try to see if we resonated, but I can't do that now. My wavelength's not going to be right until I calm down again," she said, tensing up when her back throbbed angrily. She winced in pain.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:52 am

Hui sighed, angry that he couldn't see if they resonate, it was all his fault too, if he hadn't had scared her by showing the knives in his shoes she would have been less nervous. He felt kinda of bad for what he had done, she was hugging herself as if she would somehow make amagical shield that would block any oncomeing attacks. He would then otice her wince of pain as he was looking her over to see if he would notice anything he hadn't noticed before. "Hey..are you okay? Is something wrongs? Please don't tell me you have a heart disease and your about to pass out...." he quickly braced himself for her to pass out at any moment .
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Naoko looked up when he seemed concerned again, and let out a soft sigh. "No, I don't have heart problems. It's just my back,"[/b] she explained, stretching it with a small wince. "It isn't a big deal. The bones don't hurt or anything. Just the skin," she said softly, tracing her fingers up and down the scarred skin, wincing whenever she got one of the more painful ones. She took her hand off it and continued to hug her knees close, looking up at him with round, pale blue eyes. "You shouldn't scare people like that though. If I had a heart disease, I could have died."
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Hui sighed in relief when she siad she didn't have a heart problem, that would be the last thing he needed. When she spoke of her back he looked at it for a while "Well if you wanted i could....nevermind we jsut met." he then stretched out and jawned softly "and as i said i didn't eman to scare you so i wouldn't mean to scare them and i would bring them to a hospital as soon as i could with no secodn thoughts." he then stared her straight in the eyes unblinking "I'm not a bad guy, i want you to know that so if i saw someone having heart problems...i would help"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Naoko shook her head with a small sigh. "I didn't think you were a bad guy. You just didn't think that through," she said slowly, hugging her knees to her chest. At his offer, she looked up with round eyes. "Would you? Rub my back, I mean," she asked, not even looking embarrassed. She needed her back rubbed - it was hurting too much for her to care at this point. Heck, she wouldn't even mind if he wanted to see her back. She just needed it rubbed.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:32 am

Hui thought this over for a few seconds before he finally nodded "Yes i would rub your back, if it will help you out with what ever situation his wrong with your back then i'll gladly do it" he then took off his gloves and placed them to the side. "Tell me when you want me to start and i sure as hell will start!" then Yamato began to speak again "Why are you rubbing this girls back? You ahrdly know her, do you have a crush? Aww my little Hui baby is growing up!!" a slight hue of red appeared on his face from embarrassment "I simply want to help, i have no crush on her....she is fairly young too."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Naoko scooted over to sit in front of him and let him rub her back. "You can start now," she said without a hint of uncertainty. She looked down at her hands and sighed softly. "It's probably a lot stronger than you think. I have very strong muscles." It was true - while she was weak and frail, she was also strong. If that made sense. She was strong enough to hoe the ground or pick cotton all day, but not enough to fight. Her calloused hands showed that she was a hard worker.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Hui smled to himself, glad that Naoko trusted him enough to actually lay a hand on her with out fearing for her life. Hui the placed his hands on he back and began to softly rubbed it, feeling he muscles he was surprised, she seemed frail and weak but he guessed she was a hard worker. He didn't really feel the scars and marks on her back, his hands were actually fairly warm and the heat of them could be felt through her clothing. "Am i helping at all? I don't want to be rubbing your back only to know that i'm not helping you at all"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Naoko made a soft noise of affirmation, nodding slowly. "Mhmm," she murmured softly, completely relaxed now as her coiled back loosened and stopped hurting as badly. "You're so good at this," she told him, looking back with pale blue eyes to try and see what he was doing. "...Thank you," she said, worried he was starting to feel awkward or something. She tried to scoot away from him, not wanting him to feel like he had to or anything.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:47 pm

Hui snickered at the soft noise she made, it was cutel like a puppy "That was one of the cutest soundsi have ever heard" when she began to move away he moved too "Why are you scooting away? If you think that i'm doing this cause i have to you're wrong, i do this cause i want to" he continued to rub her back "if you need help i want to help...so know this is with my own will" he then stretched a bit before going back to rubbing her back, gently moving his hands up and down it.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Naoko sighed slightly with a small smile. "Thank you. I don't want to inconvenience you," she said softly, relaxing as the final tension in her back melted away. Then she stood up and stretched, her shirt coming up a bit in the back to reveal her scars. She then turned around to look at him with a gentle smile. "Thank you so much, Mister Hui. That feels so much better. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't helped me out tonight."
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:34 pm

Hui nodded lightly and stood up as well, stretching a bit and sighing "All in a days wor-" when he noticed the scars on her back he instantly pulled up her shirt and studied them. "How did this happen....where did all these scars come from Naoko...." he placed his hand on one of the scars "...Who did this to you? And are they still alive?" he studied the other marking carefully not wanting to harm her if any of them were still tearable.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:39 pm

Naoko jumped when he pulled her shirt up. It wasn't that she was embarrassed about her scars or anything, but this stranger should have the common sense to not pull up her shirt in the middle of the sidewalk. She shifted awkwardly, letting him see and touch them if he wanted. She was almost in a submissive state. "Lots of people did it," she told him, still allowing him full access to her back. "As far as I know, some of them are still alive. It isn't a big deal. It was punishment and it was acceptable," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Hui shook his head and pulled down her shirt "Sorry about that but no one should have done this to you, no one should be able to treat you like complete trash when you are way more than trash, waaay more" he then sighed and looked down at the ground "I hate it if people i want to protect are hurt.....i will find the people that did this to you and i will show them the equal pain and see how they like it cause if they think they can do this to you they are dead wrong Naoko....dead wrong..." he then sat back down and stared at her for a moment "..."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Naoko shrugged her thin shoulders. "It's okay. It's in the past, and no one's hurting me now. My back's sore, but that's all. No one treats me like trash now," she told him as she turned to leave. "I need to get to the dorms again, or else I won't get any sleep at all," she murmured. "Thank you for your help, Mister Hui. I don't think I could've slept without it," she said with a small smile as she looked over at him. "And please don't try and find these people. You'd regret it."
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Hui sighed and shook his head "Naoko, don't call me Mister Hui just call me Hui. Friends don't do that, so neither should you." he then grabbed Naoko and lightly hugged her before pulling away "Also....atleast let me walk you to the dorms, i don't want anything to happen to you so allow me to do this one thing." he then looked at the ground, his teeth clenched tightly "And no matter what she say's..." "We are still going to look for them....arn't we?" "Yes, we are going to look for them" "Can we kill them?" "Yes and no..." "Then i'm in"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:05 am

"I just met you. We can't be friends already," Naoko said, not hugging him back and stepping backward when he was done. "I can walk on my own. Really, I'm fine. I do this all the time. Every single night," she assured him, nodding decisively. She offered him a small smile, however, to show that was wasn't just being cruel. She had her reasons, but she wasn't scared of him. It was just that she wanted to keep the freedom to go where she wanted on her own.
Back to top Go down
Hui

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Hui looked abit sad when she turned down his offer but then he put on a smile and nodded "Okay, well i guess ill see you around...." he then began to pick up all of his purchased goods and sat back down, now just makeing the blade in his shoe come out and go back in, constantly. "Hmm hmm hmmm, i hope we can meet again too Naoko. It was a pleasure meeting you" he continued to hum as he put the blade of his shoe in and out of it constantly.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Naoko got up the next day with a small sigh and headed to the bathrooms to go shower. She got under the water, humming and letting the hot liquid roll down her back. She finished up and wrapped herself in a towel before getting dressed in her everyday clothes and walking out of the dorms and up the stairs, into the main rooms of the DWMA. She looked around, glad she'd beaten most of the crowds, and went over to the lunchroom to get something quick for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast   Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hui and Naoko Meet Atlast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next