Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry Guys But.......

Go down 
+2
KokoaChan
Skyra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

Sorry Guys But....... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys But.......   Sorry Guys But....... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Hello my lovelies! I am so terribly sorry, but I'm afraid I am leaving. Yes I know, it's summer, what possible reason could I have for leaving now? Well, I'll tell you. I spend so much of my time on the internet, on my computer, sitting at my desk staring at a screen. I don't like that. I want to immerse myself in my real life, not this. That and roleplaying has just sort of....gotten boring for me. I do so apologize.

I hope you can forgive me. I may be on from time to time, hanging out in the chat. But that's unlikely, and I doubt I'll be returning. Don't worry, this isn't the only site I'm leaving, I'll also be leaving my other sites as well. Now, as for all of my characters. I think just killing them off would be a waste, don't you? So, if anyone would like to take over one or two of my OCs that would be just fine ^.^ Go ahead and tell me which ones you'd like to take below, and please, keep it at a minimum of two unless I change my mind. And concerning my two unfinished characters, Brook and Medeia, if anyone would like to finish them up and take over that would be just swell as well ^.^ There's a link to my character log, if you're interested, and here are links to the two WIPs

Brookstone Riversong, The Pixie
Medeia, The Harpy

Thank you all for being so wonderful! i am sorry to leave, but I must. If anyone wants to talk to me I have a Skype account, just ask ^.^ Other than that have a lovely summer
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys But.......   Sorry Guys But....... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Sad to see you go. You'll be missed dearly!
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys But.......   Sorry Guys But....... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:49 pm

I'll miss my Butterfly... Bai I guess...
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys But.......   Sorry Guys But....... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:50 pm

I do so apologize, I'll miss you guys too
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys But.......   Sorry Guys But....... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Later Skyra, good luck wherever and good health .
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys But.......   Sorry Guys But....... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:45 pm

;~;.......
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys But.......   Sorry Guys But....... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:43 pm

;o; I'll miss you, Skyra!
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys But.......   Sorry Guys But....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys But.......
Page 1 of 1