Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Infirmary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:38 am

Evan smiled slightly. "You're almost crayon white right now," she remarked, ruffling his white hair and leaning back in her chair. "You don't need to thank me for that," she told him with a small smile. "I'm doing this because I want to, not because I have to."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:48 am

Ghost laughed cutely again once she messed with his hair. Then she said not to thank her and that it was because she wanted to. "I know." He remarked. "It just means alot that you'd wanna be in the hospital with me instead of outside and doing whatever. You're an extremely caring person." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:57 am

She smiled at him and shook her head. "I'm one of the least caring people you'd ever meet. I'm honestly pretty selfish. But I do like being here. I like being with you. You always seem to get me to smile," she told him, resting her feet on the bed and leaning back with a yawn. "I am very tired, though..."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:06 am

Ghost smiled and bowed, once again hurting himself. "I doubt that highly, but you know yourself. I'm glad I make you feel that way Ms. Evan. I owe you at least that." He said, despite her constantly saying he didn't owe her. He straightened up again, and smiled at her even brighter. "If you are tired then go home and rest." He said.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Evan shook her head and rested it on the bed beside him. "I don't want to," she told him, smiling a bit. "Why do you call me Miss Evan? I'm younger than you are, and that makes me feel old," she remarked, turning her head so that she could look up at him while still laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:46 pm

"It's out of respect." He explained to her. "I'm supposed to refer to women with Ms, and men as Mr. Normally I wouldn't even use the 1st name but since we were partners I thought it was okay....I'm sorry for not doing so." He said bowing again, yet again hurting himself. He was wrong on why this made her upset.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Evan smiled a bit and shook her head. "You don't have to. Come on. I'm not mad," she said gently, closing her eyes a bit. "I don't call you Mr. And I guess that's very sweet of you to be so respectful. I'm sorry, you can do it if you want to," she said with a small smile and nod, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:12 pm

"Sorry if it is annoying." He said, still not getting up till he realized how close his head was to hers. His head jolted up, the sudden movement hurting him again. "I'm gonna be in here for a few more days." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Evan blinked when he moved quickly, and sighed deeply. "Please get a little rest, Riku/Ghost. I'm not sure which one you prefer," she said with a small smile. "And relax. You're only annoying sometimes," she joked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Ghost nodded, about to say that he didn't really care which name she preferred to call him by, but was cut off by her saying he was annoying sometimes. He laid back clenching his fists tightly. He annoyed the person who brought him in to her home, gave him a room, and fed him. This felt like pissing off his own mother.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Evan chuckled a bit at him and rolled her eyes. "Ghost," she said gently. "Are you okay? Did I hurt your feelings?" she asked, looking a bit nervous and concerned. She hoped she hadn't. She would hate that more than anything, because hurting his feelings was the last thing she wanted.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:53 pm

"No...." Ghost said looking away. He was a crappy liar when depressed. "I'm fine....I'm just getting some rest like you said." He lied looking out the window. (not sure what else to say)
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Evan sighed deeply and crawled into bed beside him, not touching of course as she leaned back, obviously tense. "You're such a bad liar."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Ghost sighed and turned his entire body to it's side to make more room for her. "....I'm sorry for annoying you." He said still not turning his head to look at her. "I'll try to be less irritating." He said, depressed.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Evan looked surprised. "No, no, I was just kidding! I didn't really mean you were annoying. Well, I mean, everyone gets annoying, but it's not like I don't like you!" she tried to explain, her eyes round as she looked up at him. She smiled a bit, trying to make him relax.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Ghost sighed in relief as she explained. As she kept trying to explain he ended up laughing. "Listen to yourself you sound just like me." He said laughing messing with her hair, immediately going wide eyed and pulling his hand away, bowing, hurting himself. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Evan rolled her eyes with a small smile. "Please. I do not sound like you, you weirdo," she said with a grin, sitting up. "I don't mind if you mess with my hair.  Just no cuddling, kissing or hugging. Got it?" she asked in a very gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Ghost stuck his tongue out when she called him a weirdo, then laughed. After she told him about her hair he nodded. "I'll try, no guarantee on the hugging part though, I'm a hugger." He explained. "I apologize in advance if it does happen."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:33 pm

"I apologize if I slap you if it does happen," she told him, smiling a bit though it was a serious statement. She doubted that she'd be able to stop herself from slapping him if he did do such a thing to her. She smiled, however, closing her eyes contently.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:44 pm

"O.o ummmmmmmmm.....okay." He said honestly kind scared by that. "So...you still tired?" He asked, not really able to think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:03 pm

She nodded slowly. "Mhm. Can we go to sleep?" she asked, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. She smiled and closed her eyes without waiting for a response, too tired to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:19 am

"Sure." He said with a smile handing her his pillow. "You may want this though, it will make it much more comfy." He explained as he laid his body down and sighed, laying in the fetal position as to not mess with he pillow, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:39 am

Evan was too tired to respond, drifting off rather quickly. Her lips were parted, her eyes closed and her hair falling over her face as she rested her head on the pillow, completely and fully asleep. (( Sorry for shortness x.x ))
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:25 am

(is k, do we end it here?)
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:19 am

(( That depends on what you want the next thread to be. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Infirmary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: