Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Weapons!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello!

So recently, I was browsing Google Images for a weapon to suit my new character. I could hardly find what I wanted, so I had to settle on something lower.

That was annoying.

So, I have come up with the brilliant idea to make custom weapons for people!

It will take a few minutes, maybe an hour for me to complete one, and the requests might be too much. But, HEY! I might as well try it out.

If you want a custom weapon drawn out, all you have to do is leave a reply down below, telling me what kind of weapon you want, and any details. NOTHING TOO COMPLICATED! I use a simple tablet drawing software! Don't make something near-impossible!

Here is something you can follow if you want, but it's not needed.

Weapon:
'Materials:'
Details:

Example:

[Some greeting or whatever, I don't know...]

Weapon: Sword
'Materials:' Crystal (or glass or something transparent) for the blade, Dark-gray metal for the 'handles,' light blue cloth/ribbon wrapped around the hilt, and a dark-grey metal (same as handles) for a ring at the other end of the sword.
Details: Wing-shaped 'handles' connected together by a hexagon-shaped sapphire set in silver material. Put a thin rope or sting through the ring at the end, and a icy blue feather tied onto the string/rope.

And here's what I would make!

Sword (AwesomesauseLion):

That simple!

Leave any requests - this may go on depending on how it works.

(It doesn't have to be a sword, that was just my example.)

-DISCLAIMER-

If I am too overwhelmed by these requests (I'm currently in school... exam weeks are here... .-.) I may put a pause in the requests, do not worry, I will most likely open it up again when I am done with the current requests that I have.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a great day! (Or evening... or night... or afternoon...)
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:53 am

Also! If I don't get any requests for some time, I'll just make weapons for myself, but you're welcome to use anything this I make, not specifically for someone else, and not the example.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 am

Grr I wish I could draw digitally ;~; but nooooope I just have my notebook and pencil. Oh well, I draw better that way than I would on the computer...I'm so jealous T~T

Anyhow, if you would like to draw my new OC's possible weapon form that would be cool.

Weapon: Katana
'Materials:' The hilt is made of a dark violet fabric-like material with purple diamonds crafted along the center line. The blade itself is made of silver, and is sharper than tigers' claws. The sheath is made of the same sort of substance as the hilt. It is a very dark purple with lighter violet wraps around the center area.
Details: On the tip of the sword is an engraving that states "Never Give up Without a Fight" In beautiful script. On the sheath is written "A Blade is your Greatest Ally" in red ink.

The weapon looks something like this https://i.imgur.com/tzgbhXF.jpg but not exactly

Thanks!~
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:59 pm

I have completed your drawing, but it will take aim time to upload, as I do not have my computer here, and it is necessary to to have when uploading. I have written your fancy script in cursive. It's the fanciest thing I can do, however, I can try again if you do not like it. I have also made the sword in one picture, and the sheathed sword in the other.

Thanks for requesting a weapon, if you don't like anything, tell me.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:14 pm

*squee* ooooh I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it's absolutely amazing~and you got it done wayyyy faster than I would have. Honestly, I'd probably have waited like at least day before even starting on it. But yay! *glomps* thank you :3
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:28 pm

:D I really hope you like it! Remember, if you don't like something, just tell me, and I will fix it.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:39 pm

I'm sure I'll love it! And okie dokie lokie~
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Just as I log on to my computer, it decides to configure Windows.
Ugh. It'll be a few more minutes.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 pm

That's alright, I can be a patient person ^.^
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:21 pm

I did it. Finally ;-;

Welp. Hope you like it:

Katana (Lady Claire Phathomhive):

Sheathed Katana (Lady Claire Phathomhive):
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Oh jeez that's aweshome!! :3 I'd say the only problem I'd have with it is that in the sheathed on the hilt is a little too short, but that's okay ^.^ Thanks a bunch Lion!~
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Yeah, I was rushing to finish before school let out. But yeah.

Glad you like it~
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:40 pm

It's awesome, thank you~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons!   Custom Weapons! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Weapons!
Page 1 of 1