Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Chaos   Chaos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 pm

deleted

Last edited by belac uchiha reborn on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 am

Okay, first off, before I even judge the app, I'm a stickler for good spelling and I've spotted quite a few errors. You don't HAVE to edit them out, but it'd make the approval go over smoother.
A few more likes or dislikes would be more appreciated, and the personality could use a bit more flair personally. There is no "Witch City." Towards the beginning of the history, a sentence isn't finished and I believe that it would help the context of his history. He's apparently only 151, meaning that he wouldn't be that powerful. His Powers are rather OP and have no limit. (Also the default Powers text is still there, please delete it.)
Witches don't develop new spells. They only improve the ones that they're born with. The amount of time that you've implied passed between him living in said "jungle" (which would be a pleasure to have noted down to the area they live) wouldn't allot for the amount of power you're implying him to have. You basically stated that he had only been using spells for a couple of years. Which would mean every single one would be pretty weak.
Otherwise, as a general critique, the history could be a bit more descriptive so as to avoid confusion. 
Your app isn't horrible by any means, but it could use a bit of work.
Back to top Go down

Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Character Creation :: Witches-
Jump to: