Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:25 pm

People,

As of now, school and friend drama has made a major impact on my life, leaving my time mostly taken up by events or other things that I need to attend.  Free time has been shortened. With band and other events going on, I think the only days that I won't have an extracurricular event going on are Mondays and Thursdays. No, I don't get the luxury of sleeping in on the weekends. That's my life for you. It's not the best. I have taken an interest in graphic design and art, so pretty much the free time I have is spent there.

Roleplaying has been a fun part of the little free time that I had, but my interest in it has died down a lot, seeing as how my lack of experiences with newer players has dulled my skills. To elaborate, I mostly roleplay with some highly experienced players, and to be honest, it makes me feel somewhat 'stupid', so the whole experience is just a big wave a disappointment in myself. And with all the drama with guys liking me and crap has been bad enough. I do realize that most people whom I roleplay with are not trying to force out negative feelings, but this is how I feel. It has gone to the point where it's hard to enjoy. Unless someone has a legit story planned out where my characters can fit perfectly, (Or they just REALLY want to roleplay with ME specifically... creep.) I most likely will not be roleplaying anymore.

If I'm truly honest, my time spent on this site has been in the Chatbox. And I'll be honest again, I've had some great times in there. But it just shows my lack of enthusiasm to be active on the actual forum.

As stated previously, I have taken an interest in graphic design. My work is not the best, but it's getting there. If you can think of something that I can do for the site concerning digital art, contact me. I will leave e-mail notifications enabled. (I will also watch this post.)

I want to thank all the people who have been there for me. I can even consider you guys friends. The interactions on this site will not be forgotten very soon. I might be on the Chatbox from time to time, but this is pretty much it for forum roleplay for me. Thank you, it's been grand.

That's really all I have to say.
Feel free to contact me and say 'hi' to me on the Chatbox.
I'll put my DeviantArt link down below. I'll be on there more than here.

Thanks for reading.

http://awesomesauselion.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down

Leaving
Page 1 of 1