Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Invitation? No Problem.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

No Invitation? No Problem. Empty
PostSubject: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Yasuna was standing in the halway of an apartment complex. The same place she had been for about a half hour now. She was knocking on the door to one of the apartments. This was supposed to be Sonya's apartment. At least, that's what Sonya had said.

Sonya hadn't exactly invited Yasuna, but she was Sonya's best friend, right? Best friends didn't need invitations. Though, her lack of answer told her otherwise. Maybe she wasn't knocking loud enough? The neighbor's complaints said otherwise. Oh well... For now she'd keep knocking...
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:24 am

Sonya had been out at target practice almost all day, since the asscrack of dawn at 1AM. She toted her weaponry in a gym bag so as to not freak out her neighbors. That was a lesson she had to learn the hard way. She had been expecting to simply walk into her home and rest up from the hours of training. Which furthered her surprise when she saw Yasuna knocking on her door like a moron. "Oi. What're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Yasuna looked down the hall at Sonya, stopping the knocking and giving her a smile. "Trying to get you to answer the door, of course." She replied, as though that was a normal thing to be doing when someone was obviously not home. "Ya didn't tell me you'd be out today!~" She said, trying to play it off.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:19 am

Sonya thumped Yasuna over the head using her fist, albeit somewhat lighter than what she would do usually. "I don't have to tell you where I'll be." She stated very bluntly, before lightly attempting to slide Yasuna out of the way so she could open the door to her apartment. What? You expect her to just sit there and wait for Yasuna to recover?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:32 am

Yasuna held the spot that Sonya had hit before being moved away from the door and stumbling a little. She caught herself, one hand on her head and the other in an accusative point at Sonya. She looked kind of mad, glaring Sonya down. "Sonya!" She called out loudly, not waiting for a response before continuing. "You're going soft! You usually hit harder than that! Are you sick?!?" She questioned, not bothering to lower her arm or even acknowledge how silly she looked holding her head.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:27 am

Sonya stopped in her tracks, clenching her muscles into a complete stop. She slowly turned to face Yasuna, with an almost psychotic grin on her face. "You want me to hit harder? I'll hit harder." She pulled a large sledgehammer from behind her door and, with a bit of difficulty, hoisted over her head. "Is this hard enough?!" She swung it downwards, slamming it through the frame of her door and towards Yasuna to try and hit her.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:29 am

What the...? IS THAT A SLEDGE HAMMER?!? Oh no, Yasuna was NOT getting hit with that. That would hurt really bad! To try to avoid the hit, Yasuna found herself diving to the right and onto her face. It hurt, yes, but not as much as getting hit would have. Sitting up, she looked at Sonya. "You could have killed me..." She said, with a face that shown a mixture of shock, fear, and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:50 am

Sonya laughed almost evilly with a grin just as sinister until she caught a glimpse of Yasuna's face, which caused her to almost instantly to crash back down to earth. "..Oh.. I, uh.." She found it almost impossible to form an apology that sounded logical. "I'm sorry you were in the path of my sledgehamer." Not exactly right.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:14 am

((*COUGH COUGH* Don't mind me. Dusting off an old thread.))

Yasuna tilted her head. It was't that she wasn't mad or anything, but with Sonya, this had to be a joke. "Well, I guess that's fine. Nobody's dead this time..." She replied, rubbing her forehead as she thought. "Though, I expect collateral... preferably in the form of food!~" Yes, that would do. Sonya would surely feel at least that bad, right? Besides, knocking on a door for a half an hour was hungry work.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 12:37 am

Sonya sighed, dragging the sledgehammer out of the cracked floor and placing it behind her door once more. "Well, you did spend over thirty minutes at my door knocking when I wasn't there. The least I can do is feed you so you sit down somewhere." She moved out of the door frame and motioned for Yasuna to enter, wondering how she was going to explain that hole in the floor to anyone that asked. Hmm. Moles. That works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Invitation? No Problem.   No Invitation? No Problem. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Invitation? No Problem.
Page 1 of 1