Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elliot Hartly (ready)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jac600

jac600

Elliot Hartly (ready) Empty
PostSubject: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Elliot Hartly (ready) Wm340061tt
Name: Elliot Hartly

Gender: While he can change his gender, he is normally male.

Appearance: Elliot can shape shift, and long ago forgot his face. However he is generally a male, around 70 inches tall. He favors brown hair over black or blond. His outfit is also subject to change, since it changes with him. He loves guard uniforms as a disguise however.

Personality: Elliot is a sadist, he is an undifferentiated schizophrenic, he is intelligent and manipulative. He can get incredibly focused on a goal, not sleeping or eating until it is accomplished. He kills because he genuinely feels that his victims deserve to die. Elliot only kills in personal ways, with his own to hands. This is why he uses knives instead of more practical weapons, like guns. If he attacks someone then he has a personal plan for them. Locking them in a freezer, burying them alive, skinning them. If he uses poison it is only poison that causes a painful death, and he can't resist watching. After he has killed someone, he generally doesn't bother hiding the body. Since he is just a face change and a fake id away from another identity.

Likes: Suffering (in general,) soccer, being lazy, late night soap opera's.

Dislikes: Optimism, hope/bravery (he seeks to stamp it out,) and people who do stupid things.

History: A long time ago, there was a boy. Maybe someone didn't give him enough attention, maybe someone hit him in the head to many times, maybe he just wasn't born right. When he was young he caught small animals in traps and killed then. Sometimes it was fast, sometimes he waited for them to starve or bleed. When he got older he graduated to larger creatures, until it wasn't enough and he killed a person. A door to door Jehovah's witness would you believe it, he invited him into his home and stabbed him with a kitchen knife until his rug was totally ruined. When he was disposing of the body in the river that night, he saw the mans soul trapped under his bloody shirt. So before he threw him off with cinder blocks tied to his ankles he ate the soul. He laid low for a few days and when no one caught him he waited a little more.

Less than a month later he realized he wanted to do it again. So he did, and when he didn't get caught that time, he did it again. He performed odd jobs for money and had a fat trust fund, so laying low every now and then never effected him much. Eventually he realized that the more people he killed, the more power he gained. After ten murders, he found he was able to change his appearance. When he mastered this ability, he realisedcould step up his game. Suddenly more people went missing, he torched his old residence ad began moving town to down, staying in hotels. This was his life now.

Powers:
AbilitiesDescription# of souls needed
Shape shiftElliot can shape shift into any person, or humanoid. With his body change he can also change his clothes or even create certain articles of clothing from thin air, like hat's and badges. If he is shifting into a humanoid like death then he has to have seen them before. Aside from muscle mass, turning into someone else does not give him any additional power. Shape shifting is almost instant, it apears that his body turns black and molds itself into a new shape. He can even change his age and gender.10
StrengthElliot is stronger than he was when he was human. His grip can easily bruise, his punches draw blood easier, and his knife can penetrate deeper.20
Shade DashElliot can turn into a black humanoid mass for a second at a time, allowing him to dash out of the way of attacks or pounce on his prey. After the second is up however, he reverts to human form. While a shade, he can still be hit and will take more damage if he is hit. This ability has a cool down of three of his own posts.30
SpeedElliot gains a moderate increase to his speed. He can run down people on bikes and swing his knife fast enough to make the air hiss45
IllusionElliot can create three hallucinations of himself. They are identical to him, however if something try's to touch them they will fade. And they cannot harm others. However he can see through their eyes.60
Beast transformationElliot is no longer limed to people he can shape shift into. Now he can turn into a large black bear, spider, bird or snake.80
PoisonElliots knives, claws, and fangs (if applicable) are covered in poison. It causes them to hallucinate audio/visual about things from their past.... violently. But it cannot kill them and the hallucinations are not capable of physically hurting them. The effects happen merely seconds after a dose.90
WingsElliot can sprout four black wings when in human form and fly at up to twenty eight per hour. If he slows down he can hover like a humming bird by vibrating his wings. While hovering he has excellent maneuverability. They are similar in structure to that of bats wings, they are ten and a half feet long and bend at the middle. The wings are made of a black, biotic mass that can be absorbed into his body on a whim. If one breaks then he can fix it by absorbing all of them into his body and making a new set.100
Other:
Elliot is very skilled with knives. He has practiced killing people plenty and has taken first aid classes to learn where to strike, I.E. the exact locations of organs.

Theme: Warning, this video contains blood, gore, and mature themes. Including bad language, only watch/listen to this if you can handle it.

Have you read the rules?
I can't handle this.

Last edited by jac600 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:14 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:11 pm

First and foremost. Only two abilities. You're gonna have to add more.

Second, not soul shift. The closest things of soul changing is a pure soul becoming corrupt. Kishin eggs are suppose to have corrupt souls that stand out for a reason. They have committed a serious sin. They are branded.

3rd. Very skilled? How is he skilled? And if he is self taught, he shouldn't be too skilled then.

4th, and this is not needed. But, I'd like if the personality could be drawn out more. Just go more into some things and aspects about his ways.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 pm

I have made all the changes you have asked.

I edited how he got his knife skill.

Got rid of soul shift.

Listed all ability's up to 100 souls.

And made some additions to his personality that I think changed it for the better.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:18 am

Can you tell me how long it takes for Elliot to change his body?

Is the venom lethal?

That's what I got for now. I need to ask an admin about some other things, though.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 am

It takes about three seconds start to finish.

The poison is not lethal with one dose. However after two or three times of his knife breaking the skin, things start to get dangerous depending on the victims body weight.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:51 am

It was pointed out to me that in the history Elliot unlocked his 10 soul ability after consuming one soul. Mind explaining that?
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:42 pm

He ate one soul and he looked different, however he could not change his shape and was stuck with the new face untill he ate ten souls.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:48 pm

1. What you said doesn't matter. He doesn't get an ability till 10 souls, please change that.

2. Poison should be non lethal for now. Maybe after 100 souls or something, but not now. Please also extend when the hallucinations start. And write it in the actual app.

3. No memorize ability.*Final ability*
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:40 pm

I edited the property's of poison and got rid of mesmerize.

In it's place is "shade dash" at thirty souls and "shade transformation" at 100. Due to shade dash coming in at thirty, all other ability's soul count's have changed by ten.

And his history has been edited so that he gained his shape shift power after ten souls.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Shade Dash needs to be changed. This guy can instantly teleport a short distance over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and never get hit.

Describe a bit more of his final ability.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:25 pm

I have done as you ask.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 am

Alright, for the shade dash, tell me how many post it needs to recharge, not time.

For the final form, can you limit what kind of cracks he can go through, IE, not humans or living creatures. Can you also define his strength and speed boost more please?
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Ok, edited.

Shade dash has a cool down of two turns and shade transformation doubles his strength and just over doubles his speed.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Doubling strength and speed tells me nothing. Please be more specific.

Also, is it two of your post or two post in general?
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:02 pm

I edited his ability description, the strength means he can overpower almost any man who has not trained if he has the leverage and the speed means he can jump between buildings to quickly get around.

And two posts in general. In larger topics quite alot can happen before it is his turn to act, but if some of the posts are taking place somewhere that does not directly effect them then it does not count down his cool down.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:34 pm

Alright, that's what I thought. That's still a big no, as he can just dash away from any attack anyway. So, at the very least, 3 of your post for a recharge.

As for his final ability, instead of saying he can overpower many people, how much can he lift? And cut his speed a bit while being a bit more specific about how fast he can run
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Ok, his dash now takes three of my turns to recharge and his maximum bench press is at fifteen hundred pounds, his highest sprinting speed is thirty eight miles per hour. These are both over the human world records since he is no longer human. While it may seem overpowered meisters that exist in this world can also beat world records in several aspects as well.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:25 am

How? He can run 38 miles and can bench press 1500 pounds. On a average white male, it takes about 200 newtons to crush his skull. This guy can dish out 6,672 newtons. He can ALSO hide in cracks, meaning that he can just pop up at people and kill them instantly. I'm sorry, but even if it's his final ability, that's a no. Please think of a new final ability.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Ok, yeah I think it's better to scrap the ability. Anyhow, I replaced it with a set of four wings that allow him to fly at around the speeds of some of the faster birds of prey.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Be more specific, and he can fly only around 28 miles per hour at most. And when I say specific, I mean what the wings look like
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:14 pm

I have made the changes you have asked for.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:20 pm

Alright, Elliot is approved now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Hartly (ready)   Elliot Hartly (ready) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elliot Hartly (ready)
Page 1 of 1