Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wonderfully beautiful night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:32 pm

Ospi clapped his hands together in delight "Well, it's settledthen, so are you busy during the weekend? I was planning of taking the kids to the carnival then~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Cardinal smiled, nodding politely.

Cardinal: I'm actually open all week. I just came into the country, actually. I used to live in Ireland, and just arrived here today.

She gave clapped a bit, leaning back in her chair.

Cardinal: Interesting impressions of America so far.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:47 pm

"Oh, interesting, I heard Ireland is a very beautiful place, what made you leave?" Ospi asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:34 am

Cardinal: I wanted to explore. See the world and meet new people, eat new food, stuff like that.

Cardinal munched some more on her granola bar, satisfied with her answer.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:02 pm

Ospi nodded "Ah, yes, the joy of travel~ All children should see other parts of the world sooner or later" he chuckled sweetly
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Cardinal nodded, leaning back in her chair and relaxing a bit more.... As well as peeing herself again. After that she sat back up, moving her skirt down to hide the now rather soaked diaper.

Cardinal: Not sure if I will settle down in America or not though. I guess it depends.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Ospi nodded, smelling the scent of urine again, Does she have a bladder problem or something?, the vampire thought, but decided not to ask. "Indeed, you should get to know the country before settling down, but here's a suggestion, small towns are much more quiet and friendly if you do decide to settle down"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Cardinal nodded, shifting around a bit in her seat.

Cardinal: Yeah, that'd be great. A small house at the edge of town, maybe by the market so I can walk there, and a cute boy near by. For, you know, helping me reach stuff. >w> And maybe some snuggling.

She let out a small sign, leaning back in her chair smiling pretty stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Ospi chuckled mischievously "Ah, young love, something youre looking forward to, hmm?~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 am

Cardinal looked away, blushing. But, there was a mischievous grin plastered upon her face.

Cardinal: Of course I would.~ Of course, there are a few "things" They need to know first, but it's not that bad. Just weird.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:03 am

"Oh?" The vampire said, it was obvious he was curious "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:18 am

Cardinal started blushing a bit more, and looked away from him.

Cardinal: Just some stuff about something gross.....
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:03 pm

"Oh....feminine things?" Ospi asked sort of sheepishly, just because he was a gentleman didn't mean he understood everything about women.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Cardinal gave a small shrug, still looking away.

Cardinal: No, it's not really a "Feminist thing" or feminine. Whatever. It's just a weird problem with my body. Nothing too big.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Ospi tilted his head "Do you mind telling me, or is it too personal?" The vampire said sympathetically, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:54 am

Cardinal tapped her two pointer fingers, debating with herself. On the one hand, if she told him, it'd be embarrassing. On the other hand, he seemed trustworthy.....

Cardinal:..... I kind of have a small bladder problem........
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:59 am

"Oh, is that all?" Ospi said, chuckling warmly "Thats nothing to be ashamed of, hun, but do you know where it stems from? A few of my children have the same problem, but all for different reasons"  he explained,  not wanting her to feel alone in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:06 am

Cardinal let out a small sigh, relaxing a bit more. At least he was okay with it.

Cardinal: I know it's not, but it's still pretty embarrassing. As to where it stems from.....That's a bit of a story I'm not ready to talk about yet. Though, I appreciate you not making fun of me. Thanks Mr. Verde~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:25 am

"Oh there's no need for thanks,  everyone should have someone to talk to, dear~" Ospi said with a caring smile, even though Cardinal wouldn't be able to see it under his mask she'd still here it in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:38 am

Cardinal nodded, smiling brightly.

Cardinal: Of course~ I, uh, do kind of need a change though. >////////<
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:40 am

Ospi chuckled "Wany me to leave or do you need help?" The vampire asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:54 am

Cardinal: .//////. I'm uh....

Yeah, Cardinal was not expecting that question. On the one hand, she doesn't want her women parts showing to a vampire. Then again, it's not like he's into her sexually.....

Cardinal: I mean, I guess if you want to.....
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:02 am

"Want to what, dear? Leave or help, I don't want to cross any boundaries and what not so you decide" Ospi said with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:13 am

Cardinal blushed grew even redder, poking her fingers over and over.

Cardinal: I.....Y-Yes please...
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:16 am

"...You need help, dear?" Ospi asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:20 am

Cardinal let out an embarrassed nod, still tapping her fingers together.

Cardinal: Yeah, that'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:23 am

"Alright then" Ospi said as he stood up "So how much do you need help with?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:31 am

Cardinal: W-Well, I mean, I technically don't need any help. But it's just easier for someone else to do it....For me, I mean. B-but all I really need help with is with the baby powder part, really. Everything else doesn't matter too much, just easier....
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:12 am

"If you want, dear, um, I'm going to need you to get on a counter or something flat.." Ospi said.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:23 am

Cardinal nodded, going over to the bed and laying down on it. She grabbed her personal bag, opening it up and showing to Opsi that it had everything there for the big change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderfully beautiful night.
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next