Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gecko In The City!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Recently there have been rumors of a young witch hanging around in a small city in Colorado. She wasn't causing problems, just panicing the public by openly using magic. This young witch was also spotted in several other cities, following a straight path. This implied she was traveling somewhere. Students of the DWMA are free to observe this witch, but are advised not to approach, as her abilities are, as of yet, undefined. This witch is Tokine Lockwood.

Tokine was resting on a bench at the moment, her sword leaning up against the front of the bench as though it wasn't a large metal weapon. She was reading a magazine and seemed to be pretty content with herself for now. People passing by gave her odd looks because of the sword and metal bottom shoes, but other than that they seemed to pay her no mind.

After awhile, she sat up and stretched, setting the magazine on the bench and seemed to put herself into thought. She was pondering where to go next, and what she should do once there. Maybe she'd hitch hike towards Florida? Florida sounded nice.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:58 pm

It was a rather nice day in Colorado, or at least not as hot as it was in Death City. But Maya didn't pay that much attention to the weather. She was taking Sapphire on a field trip. Maya figured that Sapphire needed to see another witch, or at least one who wouldn't die or give her powers over clothes. Plus, it'd be fun. And hey, both herself and Sapphire needed a meister, and if they managed to get a witch meister, that will be amazing. Maya Leona, the weapon who helped burn the bridge of hatred from witches and humans!

Sapphire, on the other hand, got too meet another witch! This would be soooo coooooool!~ She was jumping up and down in excitement, and then spotted the witch that was described by the posters at the school. Yes, and there she had it! Sapphire raced over to the girl, and then lept onto Toki, giving her a big old bear hug from a rather small girl.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Tokine was surprised by the sudden addition of mass, and the force of the hug, but her face quickly changed from one of surprise to one of delight as her mind caught up to what the heck had just happened. Who was this small blue girl? Was it someone she had met in another city? She gave a quick return squeeze before deciding to ask. "Sorry dear, but do I know you?~"

The question was simple, and she didn't want to be rude to what seemed to be a child. Maybe it was a family member? Maybe just an affectionate kid? Either way, Tokine enjoyed the free hugs.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Sapphire continued to latch onto Toki, giggling happily. Oh yes, she got to explain who she was. Take that Maya! She shifted around a bit, sitting on Toki's lap. If she was sitting, she'd be eye to eye. If she was laying, Sapphire would be on her gut, looking down at her.

Sapphire: I'm Sapphire!~ My sister saw a notice on the DWMA bored, and she thought we'd meet you. You weren't violent, so we thought you'd be a good friend. Plus, my sister wants you as a-

Her mouth was then covered, as Maya stood behind her.

Maya: Sorry about that, she gets excited. A pleasure too meet you. I'm Maya Leona from the Leona weapon clan~
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:09 pm

DWMA? The school had Tokine on record then... Not a good sign. At least she wasn't marked as hostile. "It's fine..." Tokine stated a little shakily, loosening her grip on the girl in her lap. "So, DWMA as in the Academy... You're only here to talk, right? I'm not in any trouble?" By the sound of it they weren't here for her soul, but she just wanted to be sure.

Worst case cenerio, she'd put them in a box and bolt... Right? That'd work... After all, they were only weapons... Unless the one on her lap was the meister...? They looked to be twins though, so if one was a weapon the other probably was too. Maybe they were autonomous though... That would be problematic...
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Maya grunted a little, looking down at Sapphire, who was licking her hands.

Maya: Of course. Drop by, say hi, make a friend, all of that fun stuff. I mean hey, we become friends, and you are gonna have a bit more respect for the academy. Pluuuus, me and my sis her are in need of a meister. And having a witch meister would be very interesting, would you not....Okay, that does it.

Sapphire was making it even more obvious she was licking Maya's hands at that point, hoping she'd let go. And to Sapphire's delight, she did. However, Maya then gave her a wet willy, which caused Sapphire to flail around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Tokine tried to ignore the unspoken argument occuring on her lap at the moment, instead focusing on the conversation with Maya. "Good." She stated, quite relieved. "But what's this about a witch meister? I mean, it's not likely that the school would just allow a student to bring an unidentified witch home with them, right? I could be anyone."

In Toki's mind, walking into the DWMA was suicide. Sure, her magic was passive deffensive, but they didn't know that. She wanted to be a meister, but logicly there was no reason for them to actually let her. It was too bad... These girls seemed really nice. Plus, they wanted her because of her magic, not despite it...
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:30 pm

Maya: Well, that is why we will have to introduce you to them. You already have Me and Sapphire got your back. And that should probably be good enough.

She gave a big grin, crossing her arms in victory. Sapphire, though, scooted away, still on Toki's lap. She crossed her arms in anger, and stayed close to Toki, giving Maya the stink eye.

Maya: It'd be worth a shot, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:46 pm

It might work... Two weapons vouching for her...? Wait, was she actually considering this? Of course she was... It was Tokine's goal to become a meister... And she had the fighting ability... Tokine let out a sigh, hugging Sapphire lightly with one arm and holding out the other to Maya. "Tokine Lockwood, Gecko Witch. I'll go along, if only to see how it goes." She answered, knowing very well that this could be risky.

"Though I'd appriciate it if you notified them I was coming, so they aren't startled by my presence in the city." Toki added, after all, better safe than sorry. She didn't want a teacher stabbing her when she wasn't looking because they didn't know or something.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:52 pm

Maya: Okay.~

She shook Toki's hand, and Sapphire let out a small squeal in delight.

Maya: However, we do have a bit of time here before our plane leaves, AKA tomorrow, so you wanna go hang out then or something?

Sapphire giggled a bit then, and poofed a funny looking hat onto Maya's head, then poofed a rainbow scarf onto Toki.

Sapphire: ^w^ See, I has gots magics too!~
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Tokine was about to agree, but the sudden addition to her wardrobe caused her to jump instead. ".... What just...? I thought you were weapons..." She questioned, looking down at Sapphire. Weapons can't use magic, so what the heck was that? That wasn't normal...

A thought then crossed Tokine's mind, her hands immediatly darting to her head, lightly brushing her fingers over the two clips in her hair. "My only rule on the clothing, please keep the clips in my hair, okay? They're special." She stated, awkwardly patting Saphire on the head.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Maya: Sapphire, before anything else-

Sapphire: Yeah yeah, I got it. Keep clips!~

She then rubbed her hands together, poofing both Maya and Toki into army uniforms. Sapphire giggled and Maya let out a small sigh, hopping over the bench to sit next to them.

Maya: Long story short, a witch gave her clothes magic. Also, I'd be careful of what you say, unless you want to run around naked. Not a threat, but Sapphy will do that.

Sapphire: >:D Rawr!
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Tokine couldn't help but let out a small laugh. These two were interesting. Maybe this was a turning point after all. "That's really interesting. You certainly look good in uniform, Maya.~" Tokine replied, obviously more relaxed than before. Perhaps it was that she didn't feel endangered anymore.

Toki leaned over onto Maya's shoulder, looking Sapphire in the eyes. "You know, I have a few fun tricks of my own. Maybe I'll do a few for you later, hm?" She said, content with herself for now.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Maya laughed, then took a bow.

Maya: Thank you Toki, I think you look good as well~

Sapphire giggled a bit looking back at Toki, very excited. Yes! She wanted to know Toki's magic~ She bet it was really cool and would be awesome. Sapphire started bobbing up and down, then laid across the two girl's laps.

Sapphire: Yersh!~
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:40 am

Tokine let out a little laugh, then looked around. It was rather quiet here. Too quiet. Not in the sense that she had a bad feeling, more like just too quiet for her taste. "I'll show you when we're not in public. I hate running from angry people. Not everyone is afraid of witches, some just don't like us." Tokine said quietly, her tone being a mix of both laughing and feeling hurt. She gave Sapphire a little pat on the head for a good measure.

Toki looked to Maya afterwords, wondering what to ask first. There were a lot of questions going through her head at the moment. Some about them, some about the school. All of them were pure curiosity though, none were too important. She quickly settled on one. If she was to stick with them, she wanted to know more about them. "So you're a weapon, huh? That must be cool. Have you ever had a meister before?" The question was simple, and probably wouldn't be hard to answer.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:33 am

Maya: No, we haven't had a meister yet. Though, I'm just trying to find Sapphy a meister first before I get one for myself.

Sapphire nodded, smiling.

Sapphire: Most people get scared off. Either with my powers or Curz Maya thinks they aren't good enough and scare them off. Maya doesn't like pervy people who will touch me. Not sure why that's bad, but Maya says it is bad. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 2:06 am

Tokine let out a small giggle. "Scared off, eh? I can't picture Maya being scary, but I'll keep that in mind.~" It was true. Maya didn't look that scarry at all. In fact, she seemed sweet. Maybe that's what made her scary... That you didn't exoect her to blow up on you?

Eh. Whatever. That could be dealt with later. Right now Maya seemed nice. Hopefully Tokine could keep it that way without too much trouble. To think, she might have a weapon soon... A real one, rather than that heavy sword...

Toki glanced at the sword... Not an angry glare... More of a meaningful stare. You could probably tell just by looking at her face that the sword was troubling her, like a lover that had betrayed her.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:45 am

Maya gave a annoyed look at Sapphire, then looked back at Toki. Sapphire, though, was kind of just rolling around, giggling. And then she started watching the other people, saying ooo and ah every now and then.

Maya: I don't scare them off, I tell them no and make sure they know. Anyway, is there a reason why you are staring at the sword?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Tokine blinked and looked back to Maya, her expression changing to a casual straight face. "Not really. It's just kind of a dissapointing weapon. I want to use it. It's sharp, and it can do some damage, but it weighs more than I'm able to swing quick enough in a fight." Tokine said with a sigh.

It wasn't as though she hated the weapon. She genuinly wanted to use it. Maybe that's why her father kept it on the wall? It just wasn't meant for combat. But then why make it so sturdy? Tokine was just making excuses. "Anyways, you guys hungry? I have a little money if you want to get some food." Sje suggested, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Sapphire started trying to drag the sword, which was failing horribly. Maya just stayed their to watch, then looked back at Toki.

Maya: Sure, however, I think I'll pay. It's a nice offer, but I think someone from a background that has money too spare would be better in the long run. Saffy, change our clothes back please.

Sapphire nodded, changing Toki and Maya into their usual attire. She then turned her attention back to the sword, pulling at it to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:48 pm

Tokine stood up from the bench, stretching and giving Sapphire a small pat on the head. She then grabbed the sword by the strap, heaving it over her shoulder and onto her back and steadying herself. "If you say so. Though we'll have to find somewhere. I'm just passing through, so I don't know the area too well." She stated, yawning afterwards.

So the two had money? That must be nice. Tokine had struggled with money for a long time. Not having to pay bills helped though. Especially since it meant she could travel for long periods of time without worrying about going home.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:54 am

Sapphire giggled a bit, then stood up and followed behind Maya and Toki. She hummed happily, skipping along behind them. Maya, however, just shrugged, walking along side Toki.

Maya: Eh, I'm sure there is a fast food franchise or two here.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:16 am

Tokine walked casually down the street, glancing the buildings ahead for the tells of a resturant. "Oh I'm sure. Those places are everywhere. I don't think I've been to a town without one." She said, carrying the casual conversation with Maya as she walked.

"Come to think about it, there has to be a lot of those places... Like, think of how many of them probably exist." Toki continued curiously. She couldn't even imagine a ballpark estimate.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Sapphire continued to skip and hum, not really paying attention to the conversation between the other girls. Maya nodded, putting her hands behind her back. She interlocked them back their, keeping her prestige walk.

Maya: Well, they are a franchise. Or corporation, not sure what it would technically be. Anyway, they are big businesses, it makes sense that they would have places everywhere so they can have more money.

Sapphire: Oooooo, Can we go to Perkins. .w.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Tokine nodded in agreement with Maya. "I'd imagine that you'd need a lot to run and upkeep that many locations." She added, placing her hands behind her head casually. She glanced back at Sapphire, prying her eyes away from the buildings for a moment. "Perkins? Never been. I'll try it if you see one, though."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Sapphire jumped with glee, then ran forward to find the restaurant. Maya just sighed, calling out to Sapphire to be careful. Sapphire, figuring she was always careful, just waved her hand, yelling back yeah yeah.

Maya: Well, as to what you were saying, it probably is. Probably why they have the whole management system in restaurants and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gecko In The City! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko In The City!   Gecko In The City! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gecko In The City!
Page 1 of 1