Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Memi headed inside of the CAFE, leading Sora along with her as she giggled happily "Oh Sora! You will indeed love this place" she then got the two of them a booth and headed towards it, sitting down and waiting for her newely found friend to arrive to the table, already reading the menu "Y-you can eat what you....want"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Sora laughed as she was dragged, and was sat down. It was a very nice place, very cozy. Sora should come here more often and just study. It'd be nice. Especially good for the rainy days. A nice dry place to just relax on those days will be great.

Anyway, Sora picked up a menu, reading it. She looked at it carefully, trying to find the cheapest meal she can get. But there were so many good choices for her to get. Unfortunately, she would decide on only one.

Sora: I think I'll just have the toast with eggs.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Memi shook her head quickl waving her hands around quickly "No no no no no no no no nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she then grabbed her menu and shook her fingure at Sora "Y-you're supposed to have the biggest thing they have on the menu, because you know it my treat so you need to fill that little tummy o-of your's!" she then gave Sora her menu back, smiling. "I don't care if it's expensive., i want you to eat as much as y-you can till yo-you burst....metaphorically of course but of course, fill yourself and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Sora jumped up, surprised at the girl's change of attitude. Whoa whoa whoa whoa. This was so weird. And so scary. She didn't know she picked the wrong answer. She didn't even get time to study! This was so unfair.

Sora mumbled a bit, looking around. She was looking at different things, trying to come up with something to eat. Oh, what did this place have for food? Uh....Okay, there is some bacon..... A muffin...... Doughnut.....Bagel...... Uh.....

Sora: Eeeggggerrararaa....Omelet! Yeah, omelet....
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Memi suddenly realized for herself that she had had another out burst, she blushed lightlyb and looked away embarrassed, her hair falling into place as she did so. "I-I'm sorry, I didnt mean tonhave an outburst there....I just want you to eat, you looked hungry when I saw you and you are a bit o-on the uh, skinny...side" she then motioned the waiter "O-omelet and some water for my friendnhere....ill have some pancakes, with blueberries and whipped cream." She said suddenly brighting at the thought before shrinking back down "P-p-please..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Sora was deep red, rubbing the back of her head.

Sora: No, no, it's fine. I can be pretty stubborn. ^^' ....... L-Listen, I don't know if you need one, but if you want, we can become partners. It'd be nice for the both of us, and we seem to be able to look after each other as well.

It was partially because of that. But, Memi did seem like she would be a good friend, so it was worth to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Memi instantly hugged Sora, the instinct was so sudden an unexpected that it confused her and she couldnt even let go, so excited about her being her partner. She pulled away from the hug blushing, her face a crimson hue "I would love to b-be your partner...Sora. T-though...Im afraid you wont.....like my weapon form..." she gazed down at her hands which were trembling, she was so excited to find a partner on her first day being social, was it really that easy? Most likely not, not when your partner was someone as nice as Sora, as she spoke she gazed at Sora, unbreaking her gaze a blush she on her face and a goofy smile on her face as well.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Sora laughed, giving Memi a bit of a goofy grin as well. Memi sure did cheer up quickly. It was really nice to see, actually. She then sat up and leaned over, patting Memi's head.

Sora: It's okay Memi. I'm not really trained with any weapon. I can learn to be almost any weapon meister at this point. So, it's honestly fine. I'll learn how to use you, Memi, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:39 pm

Memi giggled happily, grinning "Well then, Sora!! I'm your new weapon partner, Memi! The Angelic Flame! Gave my weapon form a name!" She then watched at the waiter came back, smiling more than she normally would, the waiter dropped off their drinks and wentnback to the kitchen. Memi then gazed at Sora as she sipped from her water, a soft smile on her face as she gazed. She then realized she may be acting creepy so she looked away, her ears growing red "S-sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:47 am

Sora giggled a bit, stirring her drink a bit. Wow, this girl was so happy now. It was great to see, honestly. A nice change of pace from her just being really shy all the time.

Sora: ^^' It's alright, Memi. There isn't anything wrong with you being happy or excited.

She would have liked to say more, but she didn't know what to say honestly, so she just stretched a bit, then took a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:00 pm

Memi was glad she didnt off put Sora, she would have hated herself if she did, she always off putted people when she went all happy like that, it usually surprised them and made them feel uncertain around her, she smiled a bit more shyly at sora 'Im so lucky she is my meister' she thought this as she looked to her, she then put on a serious face "I hope you dont mind my second forj, its just a ribbon.....not usful" she then finished her drink and just toyed around with the straw. "S-so.....sora.....who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Sora blinked, confused by the question. Who was she? Did Memi have short term memory loss or something?

Sora: Uh, Memi, what do you mean by that? I mean, we did just meet, but I don't think I'd need to re-explain myself. But, you are okay, right? Do you have short term memory loss?
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Memi shook her head a sighed "Who are you? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Telk me please, I know who I think you are...but who do you think you are?" She then sighs "Sorry if im confusing you." She then layed back in her booth "Ill tell you who I think I am?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Sora: Oh, what I think of myself. Sorry. ^^' Well, I think I'm.... Nice, but I can be stubborn. I guess that pretty much sums up everything important that I am. Or what I think of myself. If there is anything else about me, then I don't really know then. :/
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:01 am

Memi clapped her hands together and seemed to be focusing abit before she went back to sitting normally, he smile dieing down as she though about who and what she was "Im a wimp, I cant defend myself or anyone I care for, I seem overly depressed at times but I can switch to overly happy really fast, I have a small bit of crazy in me and I can be very loveable" she then stopped speaking, panting.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Sora leaned over, patting her shoulder.

Sora: Well, that seems like a really good person to me. Nothing wrong with mood swings, most teenagers our age start to get them. And I'm a wimp to. Well, not much of a fighter, not sure if I would be classified as a wimp.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Memi smiled shyly back at Sora, he hair taking place back over her face "D-do you....rally think so? I don't think your a wimp...braver than me....but if....your a wimp, i-i-i guess we can be...wimps together?" She didnt know if thatwas a good thing to say, but it was something. Memi then wuickly burried her face into her food, blushing in embarrassed by herself "S-s-sorry...wrong thing to say."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:37 am

Sora laughed a bit, and then drank a bit more of her water. It was pretty obvious at this point that Memi was not good at thinking about what she should say before talking. Though, it was pretty funny, and cute.

Sora: It's okay Memi~ I know what you really meant. Thank you~

She leaned over, patting Memi's head again. After that, she dug into her food, enjoying a begrudging breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2