Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teto kasane such a little mouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
firefly

firefly

Teto kasane such a little mouse  Empty
PostSubject: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Teto walked into death citys little cafe it had been a very long day and she just wanted to curl up in a comfy booth seat with a book and her favorite cake and tea and relax She walked up to the counter and ordered her favorite strawberry cake and cold green tea then went and sat down
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:20 pm

Jasdero and Devito were already there. Devito was honestly only here cause Jasdero wanted to be here. He'd much rather be on a mission, getting them closer to death scythes. Jasdero, however was enjoying the sweets. As usual Jasdero wasn't talking much and was being all around child like. There were at least four different full cakes in front of him. Devito was quiet, not really paying attention to what was going on around him. They didn't notice Teto sitting near them with her tea and cake.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Teto looked over at them she had noticed them here before and they were the same every time the one brother got four or so cakes and the other brother was somberly quiet as he ate i smiled softly and pulled out my book and started to read after smileing at them and eating my small cake happily relaxing in the seats
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Devito had already finished his slice, while Jasdero was working on the chocolate one. Neither had noticed the girl near them. Devito just stared off into space while Jasdero nommed his food.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:08 pm

I finish my cake and tea and as i move to get up i stand suddenly infront of a waitress carrying two cakes one was bright green the other was chocolate. She cant stop and runs into me i fall down and the cakes lose their balance and come crashing down on me i let out an embarrassed and shocked gasp
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Jasdero and Devito bit their lips trying not to laugh as they saw this happen. After calming down, Jasdero got up and gave her a hand offering help up while Devito went to make sure the waitress was okay. Jasdero remained silent but did smile at her, trying to let her know he was friendly.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:47 pm

I blushed brightly so embarrassed tears gathering in my eyes as i let him help me up "s-sorry " say and i go to move away im covered in cake from head to toe greatly embarrassed and about to cry "thanks for the help "i blused and turn and start to run out of the stoor
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Jasdero watched as she left, confused on why she was leaving. He stood there perplexed, tilting his head to the side in confusion. Devito, having helped the waitress up and cleaned her up a bit, went over to Jasdero. "She left huh?" He asked, looking at Jasdero then sighing. "Lets finish our food." He said sitting down at the table. Jasdero, however, was curious and decided to follow her, Devito not noticing till he was out the door, sighing and asking the waitress if he could get to go boxes for these.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:39 pm

I had ran fast and away from all people. So embarrassed about what had just happened to her she sat down in the dark ally and cried softly her knees to her chest and infront of such famous guys "god im useless ...this is all a waste
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Jasdero continued in pursuit and followed her till she sat down in the dark ally. After hearing what she said, he walked up and sat next to her. If she made eye contact he would smile at her to try and lift her spirits.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Im crying in the ally my face in my arms and when he sat down next to me i looked up at him and whenhe gave a kind smile i cant help but sniffle more cake and frostig all over me
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Hey if you post after three hours i wont reply till tomorrow because im going to prom ^-^
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 3:57 am

:D awesome. Who is the lucky guy who gets to take you?)

Jasdero notices the mess and attempt to clean her off. Of course as usual he didn't say anything. He just started cleaning her off.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Lol no lucky guy i went with a group of my friends )
Teto blushed as he started cleaning her up "w-why are you doing this .....you saw .....why arnt you laughing at me "that brings more tears to my eyes and they fell down my cheek as i looked at him
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:29 pm

(well they missed out)
Jasdero just gave her look that was like a kid when someone else was sad. He didn't like it, period. As he finished up cleaning her he used his thumb to wipe away any water left over from her tears. He then sat next to her and hugged her, wanting to help her cheer up.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:57 pm

I looked at him watching him clean me and i blushed softly as ge whiped my tears from my eyes and any water still their and then hugged me i blushed as he does being hugged by a strange boy i didnt know was a litte embarrassing but i huggedh im and took comfort in his company
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Devito had left the cafe at this point and was looking for Jasdero. As he walked he noticed some foot prints that matched Jasdero's. Though there were few it gave him a better idea of where he was, and so he headed of in that direction. Jasdero let go after a few seconds so the hug didn't become awkward, and looked at her to see if she was feeling any better.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:06 pm

I wasnt crying any more and i gave him a half smile i looked alot better then when he had found me "hey.....um.....thanks ......its nice to have someone be kind to me .......sorry if i wasted your time ...
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Jasdero smiled as a way of saying no problem. He stood up and reached out with his hand, if she grabbed it he would help her up if not he sat down next to her again and kept her company.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:12 pm

I smiled at him feeling a bit more cheerful and when he got up i took his hand and stood up dusting myself off i still had cake and frosting smeared all over me and in my hair
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Jasdero took out a piece of paper. On it was written " Are you okay?" As usual, he didn't talk much.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:08 am

I looked at the note and smiled softly nodding "yes im okay now all thanks to you ......thank you ......my name is Teto by the way ....i see you in the cafe all the time
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 4:50 pm

(sorry about the short posts, had to use the wii and that is a huge pain to type more than a few sentences with)

Jasdero tilted his head as if to say "You do?" He was curious on how many times she went there, do to him never having seen her. Then again, with him always eating tons of cake, it made sense that he never noticed her. Devito was getting closer to the two, not there yet, but closer.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:14 pm

I smiled and nodded "yes ....I'm in their every day after school....I see you in their with your brother I sit in the corner booth by the window ....."I say cheered up
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:02 pm

Jasdero smiled at her. He wasn't really sure how to respond to what she said so he most just smiled. Devito came around the corner, he was about to yell for Jasdero when he saw he was with a girl, so he turned back around the corner again and waited. This was gonna be fun to tease him about.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:25 pm

I smiled at him ".....where is your brother anyway .......you guys are like inseparable even at the academy......" unrealizingly telling him that I was in roles in the DWMA
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Jasdero took a few moments to realize that he was separated from his older brother. Devito counted down till Jasdero noticed. "Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One." Right then Jasdero gained a look of shock and panic, running in the direction of where Devito was hiding, before Devito smiled watching him run past him and chuckling a bit. "He'll be back soon." He thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:39 pm

I frowned feeling sad and lonely now that he had left but I shrugged "I wish I mattered like that to someone "I say and turn to leave heading down the ally and I pass devito without noticing him
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:09 am

Devito smiled, tapping her on the shoulder. "He'll be back soon." He reassured her. "As soon as he goes back to the diner and they tell him where I went." Devito chuckled. As soon as he said that Jasdero was informed that Devito was searching for him, Jasdero bolting out the door to find him. Devito looked at her. "So you from the academy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:14 pm

When she was walking she felt a tap on her shoulder and him speak makeing her jump In suprise "oh.....uh......um......yeah I'm from the academy we have a few classes together......"I said looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teto kasane such a little mouse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next