Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teto kasane such a little mouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Devito smiled, maybe he'll finally be able to get a miester. "What are you, weapon, miester, witch?" He asked curiously. Jasdero was running around death city, looking on the complete opposite side Devito was on.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 2:28 pm

I look down at my hands fiddling a bit and I said softly "I'm a miester....but right now I don't have a weapon so ......."I look around "jasdero sure is takeing a long time
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:27 am

When do you get on? D: I keep missing everyone)

Devito looked over at the horizon. "Knowing his luck he is probably in the Monster District again...and then the hood area...and the abandoned area....in fact probably on the opposite side of Death City in general." He said, being embarrassed as he said that. He then before returning to the conversation at hand. "Well today's your lucky day then." He stated boldly. "Me and Jasdero happen to be looking for a miester. So what you say, wanna be the miester to the two most badass weapons in Death City?"
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:32 am

I'm on usually all day until 10 Arizona time ) Teto looked at him in shock ".....you want me to be your miester.......even though you guys can do it all on your own ....I mean I would be honored to wield such great weapons "I said blushing a deep red
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:09 pm

Devito smirked. "Sweet. Devito Noah, my bro is Jasdero Noah." He introduced. "And we're-" He suddenly took a pose where, if Jasdero was there, it would look like they were back to back and thier guns where in the shape of hands. "THE JASDEVI TWINS......" Devito sighed. "I wish Jasdero would hurry up." He commented before looking at her and grinning. "You know if you really wanted to be alone with Jasdero you could have asked." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:22 pm

I smiled and laughed at your little pose "my name is Teto Kasane ....I uh......what ....no....it's not....."I blushed brightly flustered from his teasing "we should um.....go look for him....so he doesn't get in trouble
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Devito smirked and perused. "He'll be fine. So what made you want to do that? The hair? The abbs?" He asked teasingly enjoying this. "oh, it was the abbs wasn't it~" He sang. Jasdero was running quickly, about to tackle Devito soon.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:19 pm

I blushed a Deep Deep red "I have no idea what your talking about .....and what exactly did I do "I asked I'm still covered in smudged cake and har frosting in my hair and shirt
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:11 pm

(chatbox?)

Devito laughed. "Nothing it's just fun to mess with people." He said, before being tackled by Jasdero seemingly out of nowhere. "GAH! JASDEROOOOOOOOOOOO!" He screamed as he face planted. Jasdero smiled like a happy kid and giggled a it. Devito sighed and spoke muffled into the ground before Jasdero got off. Devito got up, and smiled at Jasdero. "Jasdero, meet our new miester." Jasdero looked over at Teto and glomped her.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:37 pm

I smiled as I watched them I felt happy and a bit melancholy wishing I had that connection with someone. When master i glomped me I laughed and lost my balance falling as I laughed
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 4:11 pm

(master? O////o didn't think they bonded that quickly X3)

Jasdero hugged her a little bit longer, then got up, following with picking her up. Devito laughed at this, finding it funny. "Now then, time for the training." He said out of nowhere. Even Jasdero seemed confused by this sudden 'test'.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Lol auto correct I ment to say his name XD)
I blushed brightly when he did and let out a loud squeak of suprise when he picked me up I laughed a little. When he said training I looked over at them "that's right ......we need to see if we are compatible partners right?"I asked
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:37 pm

Devito gained a sweat drop as he had completely forgotten about that. "Yeah that too...but there is Some other parts too, don't want a miester we cann't have fun with." He said before laughing. Jasdero titled his head with a slight, "eh?" seeming confused on what these other tests would be.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 7:30 pm

I looked at him confused I saw that jasdero was confused about tests as well "what do you mean .......what other tests?"I asked looking at him confused
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:23 pm

"Well there are things we do that need certain skills. " He said referring to many of the misdeeds him and his brother did. He smirked as Jasdero who finally got what he was talking about and nodded. Devito looked back at her, adding something he forgot. "Also we have to see how well you can aim. Having revolvers that you cann't aim is useless."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 7:48 pm

I blushed softly looking between them she was confused but really wanted them to be her partners so she nodded consent "um okay ......then lets do theis tests .......what will I be doing exactly.....and just so you know I've used regular guns before and my aim is good
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:01 pm

"1st lets try the part of resonating souls enough for you to wield us. 1st try Jasdero, then me, then both of us." He told her, and nodded when he heard she had experience with guns. "We're not normal guns. We've got a special form of ammo that makes us a whole different level than any other weapons in existence." He said in his usual cocky voice, in which Jasderi added a tee-hee to. Jasdero looked at her ready to transform when he put her hand down. Jasdero was the easier of the two to resonate with.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:24 pm

I smiled at him finding his cocky manner amusing but she nodded "okay let's go jasdero "she said holding out her hand and opening her soul wavelengths to him
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 11:47 am

Jasdero turned into his weapon form, it moving to her hand. His soul was easy to resonate with, almost no effort needed. Jasdero gave another tee-hee when he wielded her.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 2:30 pm

I grasped him and it was very easy to weild him no trouble at all i took him and aimed him at the wall with a grin "okay ican resonate with you well jasdero now devito your turn "
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Jasdero turned to normal, jumping back to where Devito was. Devito, during this time, had turned into his weapon form. Devito was one of the most hardest weapons to resonate with in the academy, do to his chaotic personality. Normal souls, those that got easily annoyed, and even other chaotic souls didn't work with him. Only people like Jasdero, who's soul was easy to mold, and soft, patient, peaceful souls worked with him.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:01 pm

I quickly grabbed him out of the air when he shifted at first it was a bit hard to get a lock on his soul but soon mine shifted and we clicked matching soul wave lengths. My soul was showing i wasnt easily annoyed and that i was calm patient and peaceful but it held a bit of deep inner sadness too that was hard to detect
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Devito, not noticing, smirked. "Alright now with Jasdero!" He said dramatically. Jasdero switched to weapon form and landed in her hand. It would be harder, since she was know wielding too weapons, but with the proper training it would soon be like wielding one. Jasdero and him smirked and laughed a bit. "Alright now for the fun part." He said cockily.

(when I get back in a half an hour wanna talk in chat?)
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:23 pm

It was a bit difficult spreading her wave lengths with both of them but concentrated. I smirked a bit "what do you mean devito what are we gonna do ?"(yeah sure )
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:47 pm

"Well first we have to test your speed." He said, laughing nervously. "We do alot of running." Jasdero giggled a bit. "Then we need you to do a prank with us...a big one." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Okay running is okay im pritty fast ...but whats this prank .....will it get us in trouble "i asked a bit worried
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Sorry for short posts its finals week
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:12 pm

I know ;~; I had Algebra 2 today)

Jasdero and Devito laughed at once. "Oh yeah, big time." Devito said, with a smirk. "It'll be worth it trust me." He said with a laugh. "1st we need a bucket of ice water and a rope."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:26 pm

I blushed a little nervous looking at them "well okay ....lets do this ....i have a rope and bucket at my house if you want "
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Devito turned back to normal, not noticing Jasdero was still in weapon form. Devito motioned for her to lead, being eager to pull off the prank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Teto kasane such a little mouse  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teto kasane such a little mouse
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next