Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In which the never king causes a story to begin, and people oppose him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beetle

In which the never king causes a story to begin, and people oppose him Empty
PostSubject: In which the never king causes a story to begin, and people oppose him   In which the never king causes a story to begin, and people oppose him Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:55 am

All across the city, bits and pieces were dancing, celebrating the festival. The festival itself was celebrating some useless piece of history that would not even be a chekovs gun. So, a giant, city wide festival. How narritivally appropriate it would be if a monster interrupted the good fun. 

Indeed, with that, I opened up a portal from the Never Web, and stepped through. Tonight would be interesting. I wonder what character would oppose me. I suppose I could have been the hero this time around, but I doubt it. Thematically, I fit villain better. Anyways, I landed in a alley. In it were a few drunken revelers. Pulling out my switchblade, I shived one of them discretely. 

"Oh dear, someone has shived this man! Someone get help!" 

Blinking, the bit characters fled, no doubt to avoid getting arrested. Giving a wry grin, as that was what villains were supposed to do, I plucked his soul right out of him, and downed it. Now, time to move on. Whistling, I exited the alley, and began walking to the nearest fruit stand. As a general rule, if a melon shows up in a story, it must be smashed. And who am I to deny the laws of stories?
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

In which the never king causes a story to begin, and people oppose him Empty
PostSubject: Re: In which the never king causes a story to begin, and people oppose him   In which the never king causes a story to begin, and people oppose him Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Another thing john could cross off of the " Things to do before I die. " list. attending a festival in south America. The old man was wearing a suit and eating a melon at a fruit stand. Just taking it all in.
Back to top Go down

In which the never king causes a story to begin, and people oppose him
Page 1 of 1