Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Witch of Paris

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Codi511

Codi511

The Witch of Paris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Witch of Paris   The Witch of Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Codi grasped Luci's weapon form firmly, then held up the cross bow with one hand aiming at the kishin.
There was something.. Off about the way Codi held the cross bow. His aim was steady and he was holding it with only one hand. There was also a more serious look in his eye, not the kind and fragile look he usually had. Before he even blinked, he had fired three bolts into the kishin's arm, in a straight and vertical line. Then before it could react, Codi charged at it, his hand balled up into a fist. He then swung at it, hitting it straight in the chest before unleashing his soul menace upon the kishin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcylJmM02hKHn58JZXn3YCg
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: The Witch of Paris   The Witch of Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:03 pm

(XP Screw you Belac, Yami can fight it on his own :P)

Luci wasn't as terrified now that she was in weapon form. She wondered what was happening, but decided not to ask. (not really sure what else to say..since she's sort of in weapon form...)
Back to top Go down
Codi511

Codi511

PostSubject: Re: The Witch of Paris   The Witch of Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:50 pm

//So are we just done with this already, or what? :/ I'm tired of waiting.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: The Witch of Paris   The Witch of Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:03 pm

(OOPS SORRY)

Yami grinned. Someone else with soul menace, this thing was gonna die. He ran at it, using palm attacks like a blur, 3 hits down in 2 seconds, and jumped off, watching the kishin egg drip with more blood. These soul wavelength attacks were gonna destroy it, and it couldn't do anything about it.

(I am so so sorry, I thought it was someone else's post. :( Anyway this is too easy, can we fight a few most kishin eggs?)
Back to top Go down
Codi511

Codi511

PostSubject: Re: The Witch of Paris   The Witch of Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Codi pushed at the Kishin more and more until he saw an opening, he then quickly held Luci's crossbow form in between it's eyes and shot it, killing it. He exhaled and held out Luci so she could change back.

(sorry about that, guys... I've been going through some stuff...)
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: The Witch of Paris   The Witch of Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:18 pm

(ummm....it's okay...though I could have sworn it was Sky's post...any who she hasn't been on recently...so let's wait on her)
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: The Witch of Paris   The Witch of Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 pm

(Sorry, I've been busy. I hope everything's alright Codi!)

Luci's face flashed on the surface of the bow before it was surrounded by a blue-pink light. After a moment the crossbow was gone, replaced by Luci's frail-looking form. She looked around, holding her arms around herself. She stared at the soul floating in the air nervously, unsure of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch of Paris   The Witch of Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch of Paris
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2