Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new students: such an odd pair?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

the new students: such an odd pair? Empty
PostSubject: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Ooc: as most of you know I lack my own phone so I'll be choppy (my presence) so please don't go ahead of me in the thread please

A beautiful girl walked into the halls of the school, she was wearing a orange dress with white stripes, had a green bow in her long golden blond hair and had friendly hazel amber colored eyes, she looked around the school with an extremely bright smile

"YES!! IT'S MY FIRST DAY AND IM EXCITED!! now that I'm here I should look for my weapon.....hmmmmm...where could he be....."

Sitting on a nearby bench was a tall handsome boy, he was wearing black jeans, a white T-shirt and a black leather jacket, he had a black cowboy hat with a feather on it, the hat shaded his eerie ghostly blue eyes, he looked like one of your average bad boys, the boy looked up at the girl with interest and a mischievous smirk

"Well well, I finally found her...." He chuckled
The boy stood up quietly and started to silently walk after the girl, to any normal person he would appear to be a stalking creep
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Isabella walked and saw him and looked to wear he was stairing with an evil smirk and fire burned in her blood and she tackled him yelling "fiona this boy was stalking you
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:43 pm

"What!?" Fiona exclaimed as she whipped around

Damien gasped in surprise and rolled over on top of Isabelle on instinct
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Isabella kneed him in the croch
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:47 pm

"GAH!!! HELP SEXUAL HARRASMENT!!!!!" Damien exclaimed in pain
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Says the one stalking an innocent girl "Isabella growled
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Ooc: gtg

Fiona ran over to them and spilt them away from each other "please no fighting!"
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Okay ) really your sticking up for the creepy guy who was just stalking you"isabella looked at her agast
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Fiona giggled "damy, don't be creepy guy ok?~"
Damien sighed "I was just trying to surprise you.....but this crazed lady attacked me" he muttered as he glared at Isabelle with his ghost blue eyes
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:51 am

Crazy, buddy your looking for another kick in the crotch"Isabella growled
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Fiona smiled at both of them qand giggled warmly "relax you two~" she leaned down and hugged damien "are you ok??" she asked, Damien smiled slightly and sighed "i suppose, today cant probably get worse than right now, huh?" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Fiona whats going on im confused why are you hugging him"Isabella asked
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:32 am

Fiona giggled "I'm sorry I didn't introduce you, Izzy this is Damien, he's Raven's and James' big brother and he's also my Meister~"

Damien shrugged "sup?"
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:58 am

Huh hello im isabella. Sorry about the tackle and crotch shot thought you were stalking my friend" isabella said
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:02 am

Damien chuckled "its no problem, though I might walk weirdly for a while.......because......you know"
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:04 am

Isabella smiled "just be glad I kneed you and didnt kick " points to her high heeled boots
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:06 am

Damien chuckled nervously "uh......yeah.... Let's go to class"
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:07 am

Yeah , so how are you fio havent talked to you in a while"she said
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:11 am

Fiona giggled "yeah Izzy, so how ya been doin~"
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:17 am

Ive been good fio"Isabella said with a smile walking next to her
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
Princess of Michael Jackson's Nose
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Clara had been walking through the halls by herself and expected to be reticuled. The cuts on her arms and broken bones as she walked bcame very apparent
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:45 pm

"OMG WHATS GOING ON!!!?" Fiona exclaimed as she say clara
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Clara ignored each tormenting word those around her said as she walked slowly, collapsing on her broken limbs on every couple of steps. Her arms continued to bleed from her being in weapon form recently.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Damien quickly ran to pick her up "we need to go to the imfimary" he said calmly yet with urgency

Ooc: ok I just want to tell you from past thread experiences that I do not want this thread to get off topic, I'm not necessarily sayning you'll do that but once I made an intro thread for one of my characters and someone posted something that changed the entire subject, the ultimate plan for this thread is for Damien and Fiona to make some friends and some possible enemies, what's going on now would probably give them a friend
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:46 pm

"Its fine" Clara said standing up on her fragile limbs. "So what are you guys doing then." she asked ignoring the pain filling her.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:57 pm

Damien picked her up bridal style "we can chat later, you need a doctor!" He said sternly
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:14 pm

"Hey get off!" Clara said growing her wings and escaping his grasp, then flying to the ground, "Stop touching me perv"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:17 pm

"Why do the girls here think all guys are perverts? I was just trying to help" Damien said in confusion

Ooc: let's try to wait for fire

Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:42 pm

What can I do here??)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:59 am

(Izzy could comment on what Damien said :/ )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new students: such an odd pair?   the new students: such an odd pair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the new students: such an odd pair?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next