Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Empty
PostSubject: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Mikan was waiting outside the DWMA, leaning back on her palms as she sat on the front steps. It was a bit warm, though she still wore her trademark shimmery hoodie. Her pink hair was messier than normal today, and she was a bit upset that she hadn't taken the time to make herself look a bit more presentable. She didn't know that she was going to be paired up with a Meister today. If she had known, she would've taken extra time to get up and get ready. As it happened, she had barely had time to use the restroom and throw on some clothes, because her alarm clock hadn't worked that morning. She was fidgeting a bit, uneasy about this new partner. Would she be able to control him? She'd heard that he was incredibly hard to work with and very headstrong, and that scared her beyond belief. She hated when she had no control of a situation or a person. She had wanted a nice Meister - someone that would listen to her and not someone who cursed at everyone and threatened to kill people he was mad at. She also heard that this guy was very tall and quite intimidating, so that was another thing that had her shaking. She didn't even know if their souls would resonate with how nervous she was, but according to DWMA records, they were already paired up, even before meeting, as unorthodox as it was. This young man was truly a special case.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:43 pm

"Fucking asshole...who does he think he fucking is...."Tetsu practically growled as he prowled walked through the halls.Students turned away from him and avoided his gaze.Even the most notible bullies took a step back as he went by them,knowing how dangerous Tetsu can be when enraged.For you see,a teacher had just told him off that he will always be scum like now if he doesn't improve.Tetsu's response was giving him a mouthful of fist before storming off.He let out a sigh,attempting to calm down.He was just assigned a weapon,might as well be calm before meeting her.It was apparently some loyal and quiet girl who had a axe weapon form.From what he heard,she was quiet,mature,and obsessed with order.Perhaps he could actually tolerate her.That is,if she doesn't annoy him somehow.After a few minutes,he made his way out the door and stood on the first step,the setting sun giving him the amount of time he has left.He looked down and,to his relief,had already found her.Bluntly,he walked down,his old and ragged green pants slightly swaying in the breeze as the sun seemingly made his scars appear darker then they are.

He now stood in-front of her,arms crossed,and his unblinking,stern eyes looking dead at her.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Mikan blinked slowly when she heard someone walk up behind her, but gave no indication that she cared as she glanced up... and up... and up... at the man/boy standing before her. She didn't look afraid, or even surprised as she got to her feet and offered him a civil handshake. "Hello, there," she greeted, mildly disgusted that he wasn't wearing a shirt, and the green on his pants and strange eyes was sort of bothering her, but it was nothing she couldn't live with. "Are you Tetsu?" she asked in her usual emotionless tone, her pinkish eyes meeting his gaze firmly and calmly. She was almost positive this was going to be her Meister. She could feel their souls start resonating as she got a little closer, so that was good. Whoever had picked him out for her had done a good job, however intimidating he was. She could only see his eyes, so it was hard to get what he was feeling, as she couldn't see his mouth through the covering. And his scars didn't bother her. After all, she had seen some scars in her days, and though he wasn't exactly the most attractive thing she'd ever seen in her life, it didn't matter anyway. After all, he was going to be her partner, not her boyfriend, and he seemed suitable for the role he was about to take in her life.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Tetsu's gaze didn't change as the girl looked up at him and stood.He was obivously taller,towering over the little thing.Her face didn't read of anything.No fear,anger,annoyance,stupidity.Anything.Just a plain stotic expression.She reached out her hand."Hello there."She said.Her voice was at a equalibrium with her face.Both emotionless.Tetsu merely glanced as her hand as he slowly took one of his out and opened it in-front of his face.On his palms were multiple small scars,criss crossing each other,and by the looks of them,they were fresh.He could to tell the way he looked bothered her,but could care less.Either she lives with it or fucks off."Are you Tetsu?"She asked,looking at him dead-in the eyes."That depends.Are you Mikan?"He answered,his voice low and gruff,as if he was recently angry(which he was).He was partially glad this was his partner,for she did not seem to be the type to constantly annoy or complain.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Mikan blinked slowly at him and nodded, still extending her hand for him to shake if he wanted. "I am Mikan. If you're Tetsu, then it's very nice to meet you," she greeted with what appeared to be a small smile. "I do have a feeling that's who you are, though." She continued to look him up and down, wondering how well they'd fight together, how well they'd get along, and how well their souls matched up. The only thing that was bothering her was the lack of shirt. The green she could live with, as she just didn't like the color and she could get over that easily. The lack of a shirt was uncivilized and she just plain didn't like that whatsoever. "Who are you angry at?" she questioned, her voice sounding just a bit... concerned, if that was the right word for it. She thought she might as well try and be nice to him, as she was intrigued and happy to have a Meister.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:23 pm

The girl blinked and nodded,as if registering what she just heard."I am Mikan. If you're Tetsu, then it's very nice to meet you,"She said with a small smile.Tetsu,though barely knowing her,had a feeling that it was fake."I do have a feeling that's who you are, though."Tetsu merely nodded and crossed his arms again.He can tell she was observing him,picking out the thinks she liked and didn't like."Who are you angry at?"Right after she finished the sentence,a shrill and mocking voice filled the air."Hey look,the scarecrow is dating the dog!"Laughed a boy.Tetsu immediately turned to him,anger boiling again.He was fairly popular boy in school who was from a rich family and was very stuck up.The teens around seemed terrified as Tetsu turned and slowly backd away as the boy laughed."Your about 5 seconds away from wearing that smile on your ass."He said bluntly to the boy,who stopped immediately and looked at Tetsu,shocked."Say it to my face!"He yelled,turning to his friends.When he turned back,he yelped in surprise.Tetsu,with rather surprising speed,was already in-front of him,arms dangling.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Mikan frowned deeply when she heard the boy speak. "Loser," she muttered under her breath but kept her composure. She was about to say something to Tetsu to try and calm him down, but he was already running toward the boy who had teased them. She looked surprised and hurried after him, getting in between the two as swiftly as she could, fully prepared to get punched in the face or something from Tetsu. Mikan had a fuse a mile long, so even getting punched wouldn't bother her, especially if it was protecting someone else. Even if that someone was a worthless, stuck-up brat who had no idea what he was talking about. And to be honest, yes, it did hurt her feelings that he would say something like that about her, but she was used to being teased and bullied, so this wasn't anything new. "The dog" was something kids had called her since kindergarten when her father made her obey everything he said, but she didn't care. It was better to just take it rather than beat the kid to a pulp like she had the power to do. She shuddered at the thought of how long she'd be forced to sleep in the basement if she hit someone.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm

The boy's eyes opened and sent out a punch,Mikan getting between right afterwards.The strike would've hit her dead in the face.Would've,for Tetsu merely held out his arm and caught the puny attack in his scarred fist.The boy became very scared,making Tetsu feel a little better.He yanked at he arm,trying to pry it free.Tetsu,on the other hand,didn't even budge and he lifted the boy off the ground."Say that one more time and I'll permanetly introduce your head to your colon.Do you understand the motherfucking words coming from my motherfucking mouth?"Tetsu asked,cruelness and anger seething from his voice.The boy nodded vigorously.With a simple movement,he flung the boy from his hand,as if he were trash and walked down the steps again and sat down,looking at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Mikan bit her lip slightly when she heard the vulgarities coming from Tetsu. She wasn't afraid, but moreso she pitied him. She was surprised that he would stand up for her like that - or maybe he was stepping up for himself, but nonetheless, she was going to make a point to thank him. She watched the boy who had bullied them before heading down to sit beside Tetsu, not saying a word at first to give him time to calm down. She closed her eyes and leaned back on her hands again, arching her back a bit so she could get some sun on her chest and stomach before opening her pink and purple eyes again to look up at Tetsu. "Thank you," she said, and this time her words actually held meaning. They weren't monotonous or cold, but they were grateful and warm. When she decided someone did something worthy of thanks, she really did mean it. "For protecting me. I think you're going to be a great Meister, and now I owe you a favor," she said calmly, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Tetsu merely looked forward as Mikan came down and sat next to him.He did nothing,not even looking at her.There was a short silence before Mikan finally broke it."Thank you,"She said,her voice warm and alive,unlike previously.This made Tetsu tense slightly,not expecting it."For protecting me. I think you're going to be a great Meister, and now I owe you a favor," Though he wasn't looking at her,he can tell she was smiling.Tetsu didn't turn,but he began to speak,his voice still cold by significantly less mean and much softer."You owe me nothing."He said simply,before standing.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Mikan blinked slowly at him and tilted her head to the side, getting to her feet as well. "Yes, I do. I owe you one favor. Whatever you want," she told him, extending her hand once again. "But we haven't officially met. I'm Mikan, your new Weapon partner." She said nothing after that, instead just waited on him to speak or do anything, really. He was a weird one, alright, but she was beginning to like him. Not in a serious way or anything, but she did enjoy how quiet he was. She herself wasn't normally this talkative, but she was confused and needed to ask questions and speak to make him comfortable, and since he was her Meister, she decided she had better just get used to it. "Do you have a place to stay, Tetsu?" she asked. She had an extra room at her apartment if he needed it, and besides. It was good for a Meister and Weapon pair to live together, as it gave their souls time to resonate and get used to one another.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:20 pm

"Yes, I do. I owe you one favor. Whatever you want,""Ok then,I want you to not owe me anything."He said,using reverse-psychology."But we haven't officially met. I'm Mikan, your new Weapon partner." She said,extending her hand again.He looked at the small limb for a moment before sighning and shaking it with surprising gentlness.He figured he might as well get use to her now.Make things a whole lot easier."Do you have a place to stay, Tetsu?" She asked genuinely.Tetsu said nothing for moment,but then spoke."Does a back alley count?"Now,a person would think he was just kidding,but his facial expression read other-wise.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Mikan quirked an eyebrow at him when he told her what he wanted, and sighed slightly. "Fine," was all she said to that, and her pink-purple eyes widened a bit when he shook her hand. She hadn't expected him to be so gentle, even though his hands were calloused and rough. She was a bit caught up in thought when he told her that he slept in a back alley and shook her head. "No, that doesn't count at all. Would you be completely against staying with me?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She was definitely a bit uneasy about it, but it wasn't like she couldn't defend herself if needed, and besides, he looked like he could use a bath and some new clothes, and definitely a bed. She looked up into his strange green and red eyes and offered him something akin to a smile. It wasn't far off from one, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:37 pm

"No, that doesn't count at all. Would you be completely against staying with me?"Tetsu expected as much.He wasn't against the idea of living with somebody.Hell,it meant free food.But,he still was a bit unsure.The choice took him all of ten seconds."Eh...what the hell I'll live you...what do I have to lose anyway?"He said with a slightly sad chuckled before stretching."Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Mikan blinked slowly at how quickly he made the decision, but smiled a bit regardless and nodded, heading down the street. "My apartment's pretty small," she told him, looking back at him as she walked. "It's got one little extra bedroom, which is going to be extra small for you," she said, her face evening back out to neutral as she headed toward her apartment, unlocking it quietly and heading inside. "Are you hungry?" she asked, walking into the kitchen to go get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:47 pm

"My apartment's pretty small," She said as they walked,her voice once again becoming emotionless."Oh joy..."He said in sarcasm."It's got one little extra bedroom, which is going to be extra small for you,""Oh happy days..."He said again with a genuine chuckle as he walked inside and looked around the complex."Are you hungry?"She said before disappearing in what seemed like the kitchen."Eh..sure..."He said,slightly unsure how to respond as he sat on the chair closest to him.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Mikan rolled her eyes at his sarcasm and put a pot on the stove, putting some chicken broth in it to boil. She said nothing as she started to cut up vegetables, chicken and corn to put in it to make a sort of spicy soup. "So, Tetsu, could you tell me a little bit about yourself?" she asked, wanting to know everything, but decided to keep it casual since it was the first day. "I need to know some stuff about my new Meister, don't you think?" she asked, standing on her tiptoes to see into the pot.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:04 pm

"So, Tetsu, could you tell me a little bit about yourself?" Tetsu tensed at the question and became utterly silent,despite the sound of the food cooking."I need to know some stuff about my new Meister, don't you think?" He was silent for a few moments more before finally sighing."Well...,"He began"I am 15 years old.I don't got a family...well I do,but I hate them.I got scars all over my body and people are afraid of me."A silence followed,showing that he was finished,despite being so blunt.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Mikan blinked slowly and tilted her head to the side, figuring that she should be pretty blunt if he was going to do so, too. "Well, you don't look scary to me. In fact, I like you. Your scars aren't a big deal, but if you wore a shirt, that'd be nice," she told him with a small smirk. "I don't hate my father. I can't help but kind of love him, even though he was always mean to me," she told him, not about to tell him what he used to do to her. "I'm fourteen years old, and I'm afraid of the dark," she admitted with a small smile. "Not like, deathly afraid, but a little."
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:15 pm

"Well, you don't look scary to me. In fact, I like you. Your scars aren't a big deal, but if you wore a shirt, that'd be nice,"And of course she threw the shirt in there.Tetsu knew it would happen sooner or later,but he really didn't care right now."I don't hate my father. I can't help but kind of love him, even though he was always mean to me,"His ears perked up at the 'mean' part,but he remained silent."I'm fourteen years old, and I'm afraid of the dark,""Not like, deathly afraid, but a little."Silence came quickly once again,but Tetsu soon broke it."It's...it's not my dad that I hate...in fact..he was the only one who cared for me...it's my mom,her puke ass so called 'friends' and my siblings.."He said quietly,to the point it was almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Mikan blinked slowly and sighed softly, looking down. "I don't have a mom or siblings. They divorced when I was a baby, and the court gave me to my Dad for some reason," she said, closing her eyes and heading over to put some cheese in the soup, looking down at her feet. She didn't look up - she couldn't meet his gaze. She needed to do something to get her mind away from that basement. She couldn't think about it any longer, or she'd start hyperventilating or something, and she didn't want to chase him away.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:43 pm

"I don't have a mom or siblings. They divorced when I was a baby, and the court gave me to my Dad for some reason," She....felt his pain.Well,not exactly,but they were similar.Tetsu sighed heavily and slowly stood up.He quietly made his way to the kitchen.He stood behind Mikan,just looking at her.Eventually,he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close,forming a deep embrace.His chest was on her back his hands wrapped around her torso.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:53 pm

Mikan's hand tightened on the stirring spoon, and she tensed up, her back going rock hard against his chest. She wasn't sure how to react, as she hadn't been hugged in years. No, it'd been since she was a little child. She eventually relaxed and gingerly pulled away from him, making it clear that she wasn't ready for that kind of contact yet. "What are you doing?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. "I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I don't know if we should hug now. We just met," she told him, her eyes darting to the side. She honestly had liked the hug, but she wasn't sure how to deal with something like that. She couldn't do that - not right now.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:59 pm

"What are you doing?" Tetsu didn't budge as she tried to move away and pulled her close once again."I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I don't know if we should hug now. We just met,"Tetsu remained silent for a few moments,doing his best to keep his strength under control."We...we share a similar pain...a pain we had to endure then and now..."He said in a quiet and slightly saddened voice.He gently grabbed her hand and set the pan down before turning her around,where he proceeded to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Mikan gritted her teeth a bit and looked away when tears sprung into her eyes. She couldn't get a handle on this situation, and that was bothering her. There wasn't a way for her to get away from him, because he was way too strong for her to fight. "Let go!" she cried, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to push away from him wildly as her father's words resounded in her ears: "Now, now. You didn't control yourself well at all, did you? I guess you have to go to the basement again," he would say with a dark smile before he dragged her into the dark room. She started hyperventilating as she tried to get away from Tetsu, clearly about to panic.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Tetsu watched as Mikan struggled and tears form in her eyes."Let go!"She said as frantically tried to move away,but to no avail.However,Tetsu did take a few steps back and let go,allowing her to atleast compose herself."I-I am sorry..."Was he could sum up as he looked away in shame.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Mikan covered her face with her hands and sniffled a few times, tears still rolling down her cheeks. She said nothing, her body shaking as she tried to catch her breath. She got herself under control quickly, but not easily. She still didn't say a word as she picked up the plastic spoon and stirred the soup, biting her lower lip and moving the pot away from the heat, shaking slightly. All she could hear was her father's voice, and all she could see was that dark, cold basement. She couldn't help it, no matter if it had been a year since she'd been to that place or not.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Tetsu leaned on the opposite wall,saying nothing and looking down.She said her father was mean but....what did she exactly mean by that.How 'mean' were we talking about here.The more he thought about the more....angry he became.He didn't know why.He just was."Mikan.."He said,his voice agitated."I don't know what he did to you,or what you mean when you said he was mean,but there is one thing that is damn sure.And that's if I ever meet him,and tries whatever with you,he is loosing some teeth,courtesousy of me.No ifs,ands,or motherfuckin butts..."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Mikan blinked slowly as he spoke and shook her head quietly. "You don't need to. He isn't that big an issue now," she murmured, pulling out a couple of bowls to put soup into. "And I'm going to put a swear jar out, and for every F-word you say, you'll have to put money in," she said, trying to get his mind away from her father. She definitely didn't want to speak about her father at all, especially not after she had just had a panic attack. She put the soup on the table, still shaking a bit as she poured two glasses of ice tea.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:05 pm

"You don't need to. He isn't that big an issue now,""I'm just sayin,no body is gonna hurt you when I'm around.Even if he is your mark-ass dad.""And I'm going to put a swear jar out, and for every F-word you say, you'll have to put money in,""WHAT!?YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!"Tetsu yelled,making it a rather comical sight.He sat at the table and noticed her shaking.He placed a gentle and caring hand on her shoulder for re-assurance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next