Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Mikan blinked slowly up at him and a tiny blush crept over her face as she heard and registered what he had said. She cleared her throat and promptly got out of his lap, hurrying to grab her bathrobe nearby to cover up with. "I appreciate the gesture, Tetsu, I honestly do. I like you, too, but we did just meet, so it isn't like we can really like each other like that. You probably just need to go to sleep or take a shower and think it over," she said, turning around to keep her face hidden.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Tetsu looked down in shame.He already knew what she was going to say the moment she got up."I'm sorry..."He said quietly."I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."He quietly over and over,almost like a mantra.Now,it seemed that it was his turn to have a break down.He held his hands and looked at them as he slowly began to shake.He shook more and more violently a the moment passed.He slammed his hands to his ears,as if there were a loud noise."Leave me alone!I KILL YOU.GET AWAY."He yelled at no one in particular.His eyes dilated,as if....as if he were seeing a illusion.He got to his feet and was seemingly about to punch down the wall until...he stopped.He instantly went limp and slowly toppled over.He had blacked out.Whatever he saw...drove him into despair.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Mikan's eyes rounded when he screamed, and she basically cowered down until she saw him start to fall over. She hurried over to try and catch him, though of course she wasn't strong enough and he ended up falling on her. She landed on her stomach, the breath whooshing out of her before she regained her composure and squirmed out from under him to pull him over into her bed. She didn't know what to do about his pants. She couldn't dress him or anything - it was all she could do to get him into bed - and then she put on one of her silk nightgowns before she slid into bed beside him, covering them both up with her massive, thick blanket. She rested beside him, closing her eyes and trying to fall asleep. She was exhausted, and she was worried about Tetsu, or she wouldn't be sleeping with him.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Tetsu lay motionless on the floor,eye closed.He was completely still for the next few minutes.Soon,however,his light snoring became aduible in the room,signifying that he was alright and not dead.This was not the first or the last he will experience these episodes.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:48 pm

(( You wanna timeskip? She dragged him into bed lol ))
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:48 pm

[sure}
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Mikan hadn't gotten such good sleep in such a long time. She was snuggled beside Tetsu, her nose buried into his chest. She was just so warm, she couldn't wake up, and she forgot it was a Saturday. She would freak out when she realized it was past time for her to wake up, but that couldn't be helped. She cuddled closer to Tetsu with a soft, gentle murmur in her sleep as she did so, not caring that he was still naked.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Tetsu unconsiously wrapped his arms around Mikan's waist as a protective look adorned his face.He pulled her closer to his warm body and ran a scarred,yet,gentle hand down her back as his eyes slowly opened,trying to adjust to the light of the room.He merely grunted and blinked quite a few times,trying to see.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:00 am

Mikan stirred at the moment he did, looking a bit confused at first before she sat straight up in the bed, one strap of her silk nightgown falling over her shoulder as she looked at the clock, her face going pale. She threw the blanket off of her and leaped out of bed, taking off the gown and looking for some clothes in the drawers. She had bruises all the way up her back where she'd fallen the night before in the shower, and she winced in pain when it moved, though she was terrified. She had to get to school. She couldn't be late. If she was late, she would have to go to the basement again, and she did not want that, no matter what. However, she had forgotten it was Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:12 am

Tetsu groggingly looked up as he felt the blanket lift off his body only to blush madely as it Mikan as well as notice that he was nude.Before he could question what the fuck was happening.Mikan ran to the dresser,striped,and began looking for clothing,inadvertly giving Tetsu a beautiful view.Knocking the image out his head,he spoke in a very sleepy voice."It's Saturday Mikan...."And with that,he feel over on his back and closed his eyes again,not caring that he didn't have a blanket.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:19 am

Mikan was gasping softly, putting on a pair of sweatpants first before sliding on a tshirt. She looked over at him with panicked eyes, then slowly started to relax when she realized he was right. She rubbed her eyes, obviously still tired as she headed over hesitantly to put the blanket back over him and get in beside him hesitantly, curling up and trying to get warm again. "I'm sorry I woke you up. What happened last night? I don't usually have an eight foot tall fifteen year old running around my bedroom..."
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:37 am

Tetsu shifted to his side at the sound of clothes being put on.He then let out a comforting sigh as he felt the blanket upon him and lazyily opened his eyes."I'm sorry I woke you up. What happened last night? I don't usually have an eight foot tall fifteen year old running around my bedroom..."Tetsu tried to remember,but only managed at giving himself a rather large headache,so he only managed a grunt and shrug of the shoulders.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:42 am

Mikan sighed when she realized he couldn't remember and shook her head slowly. "Oh, okay. I see. Just forget I said anything," she murmured, reaching over to touch his scarred mouth quietly and laying her head on the pillow beside him. "It doesn't really matter anyway, as long as you're not hurt..." she said, breaking off when she had to move her back at an awkward angle, "Hurting," she finished with a tiny smile to show that she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:56 am

"Oh, okay. I see. Just forget I said anything," Tetsu let out a sigh pulled her close again."Your...beautiful..."He said bluntly,unable to tell if he was in his right mind due to that fact he could barely keep one eye open. "It doesn't really matter anyway, as long as you're not hurt..." She then shifted before finishing her sentence.Truth be told,he actually DID remember what happened,he just didn't want to bring up something as...personal as that.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:03 am

Mikan's face turned quite red when he called her beautiful yet again. She didn't know why, but he made her feel strange. Of course, it might have just been from the fact she was laying next to a huge, naked fifteen year old she barely knew. She doubted it was so simple, however, and shook her head as she hugged him back. "I am not beautiful. I'm ugly," she told him in return, looking away and closing her eyes. She really did truly believe that she was ugly - her father had told her multiple times that she looked like her "hideous whore of a mother," and while she did look like her mother, in reality the woman was quite beautiful. She just couldn't see anything like that in herself.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:25 am

"I am not beautiful. I'm ugly," Tetsu shook his head and looked at her dead-in the eyes."You are not ugly.Far from it.You..y-your the most beautiful girl I ever seen..."He said truthfully before pulling her into another hug."Y-your eyes are so mesmerizing..your hair is so soft.."He began,saying random complements to further show his point."Your voice is so sweet..your body is...is...sexy."He muttered the very last word as he blushed even more.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:33 am

Mikan looked absolutely shocked, her eyes rounding in a rare expression for her - surprise. She shook it off quickly and a bright blush crossed her cheeks. "You're just saying that. All guys say that when they want sex or something. You just met me, Tetsu, and I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not that kind of girl," she said, still blushing quite brightly and not looking at him, though she made no move to try and get his arms off her. It wasn't like she was strong enough to fight him off anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:19 pm

"You're just saying that. All guys say that when they want sex or something. You just met me, Tetsu, and I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not that kind of girl," Tetsu shook his head."No...I don't about sex...I don't care about anything else...all I care about is you.."He said truthfully as he broke the hug and held her hands gently."Your the first person in years to make me feel this way Mikan...this first in years..."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Mikan shook her head in return and glanced away from him, biting her bottom lip. "I can't. You can't. I can not like anyone like that, Tetsu," she said in a slightly firmer tone of voice. "We can be friends, but that is all. I can't love anything, because I can't just let myself do something so stupid. Please understand," she mumbled, suddenly very aware of his nudity and tried to worm away from him, feeling quite uncomfortable all of a sudden. It wasn't that she was attracted to him - it was that he was attracted to her, and holding her in her bed while he was unclothed. It wasn't a good situation.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:36 pm

(Wanna end the thread with your next post?)

"I can't. You can't. I can not like anyone like that, Tetsu,"Tetsu couldn't help but look away in slight shame."Why...?"He asked very quietly,to the point he sounded like a young child."We can be friends, but that is all. I can't love anything, because I can't just let myself do something so stupid. Please understand,"But...he didn't understand.He couldn't.All could he understand(to him that is) is that she rejected him,he felt utterly ashamed and humilated,and now she was trying to get away from him.He couldn't help but the anger slowly boil up inside him.With a huff,he subsquentially left the bed,talking to himself in the hallway as he walked,unintentionally talking loudly."Why..why do I even bother..I might as well hate everyone.."He said as he entered what he thought was his room and slammed the door.Upon further inspection of the doornob,he horribly dented it as the what sounded like a roar a rage erupted from his room aswell as something breaking loudly.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:40 pm

(( Sure ^^ ))

Mikan flinched a bit and looked away when he left the room, a small blush on her face and tears in her eyes. She wasn't sure what to do, but she knew she had to make it up to him somehow. She walked over and folded his green pants and black belt up and placed them in front of his door before heading back to lay down on her bed. Great. Just great. Her stupidity might have cost them their resonance, and she definitely thought that he hated her now. She sighed and laid down on the bed, facefirst, and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3