Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:12 pm

Mikan smiled slightly at his first statement. "Well, it's not any of your concern at the moment. It isn't like he's actively hurting me anymore," she said, then chuckled at him when he yelled. She shook her head. "No, I'm not kidding. It's my house, and my rules," she said with a small smile, looking down and taking a bite of soup before she felt his large hand on her small shoulder. She looked up at him in slight surprise, having not expected such gentleness from someone like him. She hadn't even noticed that she was shaking anymore, but she still was. "Thank you," she murmured, looking back down and going back to her food, a tiny bit of pink dusting her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:20 pm

"Thank you,"She said quietly as she began eating her soup.Tetsu merely nodded and looked at his bowl before a idea came to him.He looked at Mikan with mild interest as he suddenly began to speak,bored and of course,adventerous."Wanna see my face?"He asked in a dull voice,easily hiding his smirk of amusement at her blush.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Mikan blinked slowly and looked up at him, nodding slowly. "It would be nice to see what you look like," she reasoned, her blush long gone by now. She took a few more bites of her soup, her fingers moving up to touch the sideways heart tattoo underneath her eye. "I'll show you something I don't let anyone else see if you do that. I don't want you to be the only one stepping out like that," she told him in a soft voice.

(( Can I just say I love these two? ))
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:28 pm

"It would be nice to see what you look like,"Nodded as he purposely slowly raised his hands and took off the forehead protector,laying it on the table.His forehead was quickly covered by the hair that was propped up by the protector.He then slowly managed his mask off,exposing all of his face.It was....surprsingly clear to say the least,except for the two scars at the side of him mouth,indicating those parts were once cut.Tetsu them promptly stuck out his tongue,revealing a shining silver tongue pierecing before withdrawing it.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Mikan smiled a bit when she saw his face and reached up to lightly touch the scars on the corners of his mouth. "Now why would you cover that up in the first place? I like your face. It doesn't need covered, but you need to wear a shirt," she said again with a small smile, then taking off her hoodie to show that all she wore under it was a black sportsbra. She had cuts all the way from her wrists to her elbows that obviously showed past self-harm, and the the word CONTROL carved in thick capitolized letters underneath her rib cage. She had obviously put that there as well.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:51 pm

"Now why would you cover that up in the first place? I like your face. It doesn't need covered, but you need to wear a shirt,"She said as she touched his scars lightly,causing him to move into the touch."Don't do shirts..."He said quietly,enjoying the contact.She then proceeded to take off her hoodie,leaving her in a bra.His eyes widened at the scars and carving.His voice became low and serious as he spoke."So..you cut yourself too..."With that,he held out both of his hands,which were filled with fresh,newer looking scars."I did these...the rest were from my mom and her 'friends'."He said,gesturing to all his OTHER scars.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Mikan smiled slightly when he seemed to like the touch, sighing a bit and looking at his hands. "I don't anymore. I used to in the base... well, that isn't important," she said, cutting herself off. "The point is I don't do it anymore, and it isn't a good idea to hurt yourself when something's going wrong, you know. I don't want you to do it anymore, okay? Not while you live here," she said, pulling her hoodie back on to cover herself up, putting her hands in her pockets as she looked at the clock. It was getting late, so she figured she would go shower. "I'm going to take a shower before bed, and if you want, you can take one after me," she said as she headed to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:04 am

"I don't anymore. I used to in the base... well, that isn't important," she said, cutting herself off. "The point is I don't do it anymore, and it isn't a good idea to hurt yourself when something's going wrong, you know. I don't want you to do it anymore, okay? Not while you live here,"Tetsu merely looked down on his lap as she put on her hoodie."I'm going to take a shower before bed, and if you want, you can take one after me,"She said as she left the table.Out of impulse,he reached out and grabbed her arms."I..have more scars...if you wish to see them."

(Guess where the other scars are x3)
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:10 am

(( e.e I'm scared. ))

Mikan's eyes widened when he grabbed her yet again, clearly a little bit panicked as she pulled herself lightly out of his grip. "Please don't grab me like that," she said, a bit of sweat on her forehead as she sighed and looked up at him. "Sure. Go ahead and show me. I do want to know more about you," she said with a small smile, glad that he was comfortable enough around her to do something like that, though she didn't want him being all touchy with her. Not yet. She was weird about having calloused hands on her skin, as her father's hands had felt similar to his when he grabbed her face or arms.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:19 am

Tetsu fidgeted a bit before nodding as he removed the sash on his pants,causing it to fall and reveal his bare 'underside'.Indeed,it was just like his top side,littered with scars.Interestingly,however,his legs seem to have the most on his body,making it obvious that they were once heavily damaged at a time.Tetsu,despite being nude.Sat down and looked at them,as if remembering."I remember...the doctor said it'd be a miracle if I was able to move my toes.He never expected me to be able to walk again."He said rather quietly as a finger traces a large scar starting at his ankle,ending up all the way to his thigh."They're most numb.If I were to break a leg,I probably wouldn't even feel it."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:24 am

Mikan looked at the scars, making sure her eyes didn't venture up any higher than that. She bent down in front of him and studied them, frowning deeply as she touched the same one he touched, trailing her fingers from his ankle to his thigh. "Whoever did this to you is a horrible person. Who could do this to someone, knowing that it would ruin their body forever?" she asked gently, turning her eyes up to look at his eyes. "I'm sorry," she murmured, keeping her fingers on that scar.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:34 am

"Whoever did this to you is a horrible person. Who could do this to someone, knowing that it would ruin their body forever?"Tetsu chuckled darkly before answering."My mom."He said as she looked him in the eyes."She and her 'friends' gave me all of my scars,except the ones on my hands."He said as he lifted a leg slightly,showing a deep and large one,indication there was more then one injury in that spot.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:42 am

Mikan sighed slightly and shook her head, touching the deep one and leaning back. "I'm sorry. When we're fighting, I'll make sure to watch out for your legs," she said with a small smile. "I still think you look fine. I mean, it doesn't matter to me if you have scars or not. I know no one's perfect, and I didn't expect you to be," she said with a smile. "I don't like that you're sitting naked in my kitchen, though. Going without a shirt is bad enough," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:47 am

"I'm sorry. When we're fighting, I'll make sure to watch out for your legs," "It's alright.""I still think you look fine. I mean, it doesn't matter to me if you have scars or not. I know no one's perfect, and I didn't expect you to be," "Heh,tell that to society...""I don't like that you're sitting naked in my kitchen, though. Going without a shirt is bad enough,"Tetsu laughed at this and purposely opened his legs and laid-back."Do I feel a draft?"He joked before pulling on his green pants and black sash.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:52 am

Mikan crossed her arms. "I guess you want me to go naked too, then? Is that it?" she asked, looking away modestly when he opened his legs. "Do you have no shame?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow and looking away, not even blushing. "Maybe we need another jar, so that you have to pay every time you decide not to wear enough clothes," she said, grabbing one jar from her cabinets and writing "Curse jar" on it, with "$1" underneath that, so he'd have to pay a dollar each time he cursed.

(( Brb shower ))
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:29 pm

"I guess you want me to go naked too, then? Is that it?"She said with crossed arms.Tetsu cocked his head to the side."Well,I already saw you in a bra,so kinda did."He said,hiking up his pants. "Do you have no shame?""Not really in most situations..."He said,this time his voice had a hint of honesty to it.Nevertheless,he finished tying the sash and stood."Maybe we need another jar, so that you have to pay every time you decide not to wear enough clothes,"She said as she made the curse jar.Tetsu rolled his eyes."Don't have money to begin with."He said as he strode up behind her and poked on a certain spot on her neck,which makes most of the people he has done it to cringe and laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Mikan rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, if not money, then you should have to do a chore around the house," she said, clearly not about to back down from that. "And seeing me in my bra is different than seeing me in nothing. You barely even know me and you just showed me your whole body," she said, crossing her arms. When he poked her neck, she tilted her head over to try and protect it, but otherwise her face remained stoic and expressionless, as she hadn't ever been ticklish. "I'm going to shower now. Please don't come in the bathroom until I'm finished," she said calmly, moving to head to the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:41 pm

"Well, if not money, then you should have to do a chore around the house," Tetsu quirked a eyebrow."Wasn't I already suppose to do chores around here given I live here?"He asked,making it seem as if it were nothing but common sense."And seeing me in my bra is different than seeing me in nothing. You barely even know me and you just showed me your whole body," "Well...I had a reason,didn't I?"He said,thinking his was legitatment.He chuckled quietly as she tried to protect the spot and he removed the finger."I'm going to shower now. Please don't come in the bathroom until I'm finished,"Tetsu sighed and sat boringly at the table."Better lock it then.."He said as he looked around in boredom.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Mikan walked to the bathroom and got undressed slowly before stepping in and relaxing at the feeling of the warm water on her back and head, though suddenly the water cut off from hot and went freezing cold. Her eyes widened in shock and she pulled backward and ended up falling hard with a loud THUMP! as her back hit the bottom of the tub, her feet up in the air as she tried to get away from the cold liquid. It was too much for her, as it was bringing back memories from being in the basement. She coughed softly, not realizing she was hyperventilating and breathing in some of the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Tetsu walked aimlessly around the apartment.There wasn't exactly much to do.He fideled with the TV,but there was nothing on that he deemed to be entertaining.He looked to the table,where he realised he hadn't even touched his soup.Bored,he grabbed the bowl with one hand and literally drank the soup.He jumped in surprise at the loud thump,getting some soup on his face.None the less,he rushed into the bathroom,not really caring that Mikan as taking a shower and swung open the shower curtain.He gasped as he saw her on the floor,legs in the air,seemingly freaking out.He looked around wildly in slight panic before letting out a loud "Fuck it!"And literally picking her up from the cold water and seemingly kicking open what he supposed was her room door.He sat on the bed,still holding her close,quietly soothed her,her cold,moist body against his hot,dry one.He ran his hand through her hair soothingly as he said quiet sweet nothings to her.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Mikan's eyes widened when she felt his hands on her, and she almost started to scream, whimpering as she panted and tried to take a deep breath. This was way too much for her - it reminded her of her father's hands, only the man's were rougher than Tetsu's, if possible. However, she still tried to get out of his arms, shaking violently as tears started to stream down her cheeks. "Please... please... please..." she begged over and over again, choking on a sob as her small body relaxed against his and she buried her face in his chest, her heart pounding hard as she whimpered and cried, her arms wrapping around his torso. She had no idea what made her calm down so quickly, but she welcomed whatever it was, choking softly on some of the water she had breathed in.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Tetsu,not caring she was nude,pulled her closer and gently patted a hand on her back as she coughed."SSssh...it's..it's ok...I'm here...nothing bad will happen..ok?"He said as gently as he could,somewhat surprised by his behavior but deciding against it to stop.He lifted her head via chin and kissed her forehead."He...won't hurt you anymore and if he tries...well....he won't have a ass anymore.."He said as he looked into her eyes with a loving look.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Mikan looked up at him with round, scared purple-ish eyes as he kissed her forehead. Her eyes widened further and she rubbed the tears from them shakily, sniffling and pulling away from him just a bit, not caring about her lack of clothes either. She brought her knees to her chest and closed her eyes quietly, resting her head on his chest as she got most of her control back. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that. I get flashbacks sometimes. Th-the water was too cold," she murmured, still shaking from the cold even though she was pressed against him. She was surprised by how gentle and caring he was being. She hadn't expected that from him. It was... nice to have someone treat her like that. She had never been one for physical contact, but this was the best feeling ever to have him hold her like that. Her father would've shoved her into the basement if he saw her behavior tonight, but for once she didn't feel that scared. "Thank you, Tetsu," she mumbled quietly, tears still clinging to her dark eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:47 pm

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that. I get flashbacks sometimes. Th-the water was too cold,"Tetsu kissed her forehead again."It's ok..the same thing happens to be sometimes."He stroked her back softly.He noticed her shaking and brought her closer,his body radiating with natural heat.He didn't exactly know why he was doing this,but he really didn't care.She knows he felt and know that they're here,he will help her. "Thank you, Tetsu,"Tetsu merely nodded.After a few moments of staying in that position,Tetsu got up and removed his sash,causing his pants to fall,but he ignore it.He brought the clothing to wet parts of the girl's body and gently dried them of the cold water,and seemingly took his time.If it weren't for their uncaringness of nudity,both would feel awkward to be nude in each others presence."What....what..did he exactly do to you."He finally managed as he sat behind her and gently dried her back.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Mikan closed her eyes when he started to dry her off, relaxing even further at the contact. She had no idea that physical touch felt this good. She had almost fallen asleep when she heard him ask what her father did to her, and she stiffened a bit. It took her several moments to find the courage she needed to reply, "He was awful. He rarely got physical with me, but it was all psychological torture. He taught me to control myself perfectly, or..." she paused, her body shaking softly again as she tried to calm herself down. "...or if I didn't, he'd put me in the basement. It was really dark in there, and so cold. I remember a few times, he would put me in there for something someone else did. Like, if I were to make a friend and they did something bad at school, he would put me down there. He made me shower down there," she murmured, her hands tightening around him again to the point her fingernails were lightly digging into his back. [b]"It was the worst thing ever. I wish he had beaten me rather than put me in a pitch-black, ice cold, wet room all by myself for hours. I didn't even have anything to cover up with, but I did have a knife down there. That's when I would hurt myself, and he never cared enough about my physical state to check. But like I told you before, he didn't get physical, so it wasn't that big a deal. It does scare me sometimes, though," she murmured quietly, a few littler shivers running through her body both from cold and fear.

(( I love these two <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Tetsu notice her tense up for a few moments.Perhaps he shouldn't have asked."He was awful. He rarely got physical with me, but it was all psychological torture. He taught me to control myself perfectly, or..." She fell silent as she shook once more.Tetsu pulled her onto his scarred lap and hugged her,reassuring her."...or if I didn't, he'd put me in the basement. It was really dark in there, and so cold. I remember a few times, he would put me in there for something someone else did. Like, if I were to make a friend and they did something bad at school, he would put me down there. He made me shower down there,"She said as she hugged him,her nails digging into his back and drawing blood.Tetsu wasn't even fazed as he hugged her back."It was the worst thing ever. I wish he had beaten me rather than put me in a pitch-black, ice cold, wet room all by myself for hours. I didn't even have anything to cover up with, but I did have a knife down there. That's when I would hurt myself, and he never cared enough about my physical state to check. But like I told you before, he didn't get physical, so it wasn't that big a deal. It does scare me sometimes, though,"He murmered,causing Tetsu to now kiss her cheek."Yea...remind me to rip his face off when I see him."Tetsu said bluntly and rather protectively.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Mikan blinked slowly as he pulled her into his lap, but was unable to argue, since she couldn't say she didn't like being held like that. She smiled a bit when he mentioned ripping her father's face off and shook her head. "No, he's fine. I don't want you to hurt him," she murmured quietly, sighing a bit when he hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. "If you ever wonder why I don't like hearing you curse, it's because my father used to have a foul mouth, worse than yours if you can believe it. He called me anything and everything you could think of, and I hate it when anyone uses bad words, especially some of the worse ones," she said in a quiet voice, pulling away just a bit and moving her hands into her lap, looking down and not caring that they were both naked, even though she was still too cold for her liking. She was reminded of something and looked up at him with a tilt of her head. "Why do you keep kissing me?" she asked softly, eyes round and confused.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:02 pm

"No, he's fine. I don't want you to hurt him,"Tetsu sighed but accepted it...kinda."Fine,but if I see him try anything bad to you he'll be missing his teeth...and probably his tongue."He said disgruntally. "If you ever wonder why I don't like hearing you curse, it's because my father used to have a foul mouth, worse than yours if you can believe it. He called me anything and everything you could think of, and I hate it when anyone uses bad words, especially some of the worse ones," Tetsu became utterly silent for a few moments after hearing that.After seemingly a eternity,he spoke."I...I will try not to curse when around you..."He said quietly,his voice reeking of honesty.He looked down at her as she titled her head at him."Why do you keep kissing me?"Tetsu's eyes widened and a small blush formed.He looked away in utter embarrassment."Uh...I..well...I..."He started."I guess.....I guess it's because when I was a kid...when I was said...my dad kissed and hugged me when I was sad...and it made me feel better...and I didn't want you to feel sad.."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Mikan yawned tiredly and smiled at him, resting her head on his shoulder quietly. "That's fine. If he ever hurts me again, you can get him if you feel like it's absolutely necessary," she said with a sigh, the remnants of a tremble still shaking her body. She smiled when Tetsu seemed to be considering her reasoning behind not liking curse words, sighing softly and closing her eyes before opening them again. "Thank you. That means a lot to me," she said quietly, pulling away to look him in the eyes at his next statement. She seemed to be thinking hard for several moments before she smiled gently. "That's very sweet of you," she said with a small giggle as she noticed him blushing. She sighed slightly and a tiny blush appeared on her own when she started to think about both of them being naked. And she was on his lap, which was even worse. Still, so as to not make it awkward, she just stayed there and forced herself to relax.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Tetsu still looked away and blushed even more.He felt attracted to her,that was becoming deathly obvious.Why?He had no fucking clue.He JUST met her but.....he felt so..so...content when near here."Also...I kiss you because...well....I kinda like you and think your beautiful...."He mumbled the last part very quietly,hoping she didn't here.He trembled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?   Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikan and Tetsu - an unusual pair?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next