Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Pokemon Trainer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Great Miku
Princess of Michael Jackson's Nose
The Great Miku

A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:59 pm

"Ok, well where do you live then." she said trying to make it alot more comfortable for the scared boy
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:01 pm

"ummm....could...could...could you move me from your boobs?" He asked, trying not to blush deeper saying that but failing.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:05 pm

"Oh my god i'm so sorry." she said flustered as she put the eevee on her shoulder, "So where do you live anyway?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:09 pm

"I'll show you." He said as he lead the way to his house, having a hard time adjusting to being on all 4s.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:11 pm

"You want a two legged pokemon? Might be easier for you." He said noticing how bad he was walking and picked him up to try and help.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Yukiko was looking around at the house as she was bored and worry about his friend joshy as she want him to come home
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Joshua shook his head. "No I think I got it." He said, as noticed their house. "Right there." He said pointing with his tail.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Diana held the eevee and walked up to the home, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Yukiko open the door and saw a werid girl and change her fingers into her sword hand. "Who the hell are you, what happen to joshy, did you hurt him in anyway" yukiko said as he point it to the werid girl
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:39 pm

"Y-yu-Yukiko calm down, calm down." Joshua said, "Look, I'ma Pokemon~" *cute Eevee smile*
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:42 pm

"Yeah he is. Wanna see?" she said holding out the eevee to the boy, hoping the girl wouldn't kill her.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:01 pm

"Turn him back now!" Yukiko said as she got mad more quicky. "What did you do to my parter!" As he still have her sword hand on the girl
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:05 pm

"Yu-Yu-Yuk-Yukiko! Calm down! Look I volunteered for this...do you not like it?" He said *Eevee sad face*
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:09 pm

"Um well he wanted to do this, its his choice if he wants to change." Diana said secretly readying herself to fight if neccessary.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:13 pm

"Know what fine, I leave it ok but I know you can face me even to even that I see, but if joshy want to do it, then I have no other way to said it I will have to deal with it" yukiko said with a hint of sadness and failler.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:43 pm

"Yukiko, if you don't want me like this I can change back." He explained, feeling as if she didn't like him like this. He REALLY liked it, but he was willing to change back for her, they were good friends.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:47 pm

"Alright well what is it gonna be then?" Diana asked curiously getting her wrist out.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:53 pm

"Fine I let you stay like this, BUT YOU" yukiko said as she look at the girl. "You are lucky that I did not kill you, but I will like to say sorry, but I still kinda trust you to a point" as yukiko try to smile at herself as she going to sleep bady tonight
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:05 pm

"YAY!" He screamed happily as he jumped on Yukiko's shoulder, nuzzling her neck with his head. "Thank you miss...ummmm...what is your name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:07 pm

"Diana" she said lowering her wrist and saying to the girl, "I'm sorry." Diana then turned to the eevee and said, "Well back onto the subject we were talking about, how long do you wish to stay like this?"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:12 pm

"Up to him" yukiko said as she pick him up and place him in her bust . "There you go joshy home sweet home" yuikio smile but deep deep down she was sad and going to cry tonight in her sleep as her sweet sweet joshy is like this
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Joshua blushed heavily, but found them comfy, and curled up like a ball, looking up at her. "I dunno...Mind if I have your number?" Suddenly he blushed as he realized what he said. "GAH! NOTLIKETHAT! I MEANT YOUKNOW INCASE I WANNA CHANGEBACK!" He said freaking out in his normal way.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:25 pm

"Oh your gonna stay like that, Im sorry but if you're gonna stay like that I need to be nearby. The stabilizing matrix inside my prompter must be nearby you to keep your DNA in one piece." Diana said pointing to the complicated to the advanced series of numbers on her prompter.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:31 pm

O.O "wait what? but what if I leave Death City?" He asked. He suddenly started thinking being human was better.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Yukiko thought of an idea. "What if you can make him a necklace that let him chsnge into his pokemon form anything but only in the house" Yuikiko said
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:34 pm

"Well your DNA would destroy itself. But to be safe its good to stay in close range" Diana said looking at the chains of numbers on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:56 pm

I-i-is there a way I can switch between the two forms?" He asked hoping to be able to keep this form WITHOUT dying.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:00 pm

"Well I can swap you anytime you wish." Diana said showing the very advanced lines of code and chemical formula's on her wrist, "Unless you can understand that."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Joshua sighed, as he read it, only getting bits and pieces. "Only certain parts." He said. "Well can I still have your number so you can swap me when needed?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:11 pm

"Yeah but the chemical I used on you only has so much range, I still need to be close." Diana said writing down her number

((The reason im doing this is cause I promised to only have pokemon in my threads so I can make sure they arent over populated and overpowered))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pokemon Trainer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: