Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Pokemon Trainer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:17 pm

(Aaaaah, okay? mind if me and Joey rp Yukiko for a bit.)

Joshua took it and memorized it. "Okay, thank you again." He said thankfully. Then he got comfortable and curled into a ball on Yukiko's breasts. -///.\\\-
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
Princess of Michael Jackson's Nose
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:30 pm

"Alright well i'll be outside" she said leaving the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:56 pm

"You love my bust do you little joshy" yukiko said as she pet him
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:09 am

Joshua blushed even deeper at her comment, his fur seeming to turn red. "I do not...maybe..ummm....maybe I-er-what I mean is-I-um-er-ummm..." He said as he began his usual shy freak outs, but was interrupted when she started petting him. He involuntarily started purring, finding the petting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Yukiko smile and took them to the couch and then pet him and nuzzle him. "Joshy is so cute that I wanna sleep with you in my own bed" yukiko
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Joshua was taken back by that statement. " But...i..i.i. isn't th-th-that what m...m...mar....married couples do?" He said blushing an even deeper red. He still purred during talking, sorta doing it involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:59 pm

"Yeah but you make me wanna nuzzle you" yukiko said as she nuzzle him
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Joshua blushed heavily but purred even louder. He didn't know why but something about this made him feel....nice... He, not controlling his own actions did how any animal showed affect, He licked her cheek. As he noticed what he did he looked down, blushing even more. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Yukiko nuzzle him and smile" aww joshy" yukiko said as she place him on her breasts
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Joshua merely sat there, unsure of how to react. This all felt weird....like nice, and fuzzy, and all gittery....it felt weird for him. He also finds himself constantly looking at her body, something he normally wouldn't do. He was busy thinking about these emotions, not really paying attention to Yukiko and letting her do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon Trainer   A Pokemon Trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pokemon Trainer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: