Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Finally,they recieved their very first mission.They apparently had to find some Kishin Egg who's been selling drugs to students,and them eating them.Oh joy.Tetsu,however,has been oddly quiet the entire three days since their little 'meet'.He has seemingly avoid any and all contact with Mikan.At the apartment,he would stay in his room until she showered or left.During that time he would come out and get food,bathe,and go back before she returns.Sometimes he would openly leave the apartment and not show up until the next morning,going back to his room.Currently,they were walking down a abandoned neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Mikan hated how withdrawn her Meister was being, she honestly did. But there was nothing that she could do about it. He had been being very pushy with her and she couldn't handle that at the moment. She did just about whatever she could to help him around the house though - she cooked all the meals and left for no reason, several times a day just so that he could go to the bathroom or eat or something. She was currently walking behind him, her hands in the pockets of her hoodie and her eyes cast down on her feet uneasily. She could still feel their souls resonating, so she knew she hadn't completely screwed it up. It was just difficult now, because of how awkward they both felt.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Tetsu couldn't feel anything.He didn't feel mad,sad,ashamed,or atleast,not anymore.He felt numb,empty,like a hollow shell.He just kept walking until he inhaled and coughed harshly.The air..it smelled like.....weed?For the first time in days,he spoke to her."I know where he is."Was all he said as he rushed to some direction,slowing as he entered a small neighborhood.Does he even care for her anymore?He truly didn't know the answer,but honestly,he didn't want to know,not now.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Mikan nodded slowly and followed him with her eyes still downcast, then glanced up as she smelled the distinctive scent of weed. "Is he very dangerous?" she asked, tilting her head to the side before glancing away again, obviously rather ashamed of herself. It wasn't that she felt bad about her actions, but she hated that he was so hurt. She honestly did like him, but maybe not in such a strong way yet. She didn't think she was capable of that emotion to be honest with herself, but she would at least give it a try for his sake.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:20 pm

"Is he very dangerous?" Tetsu didn't even turn to her as he spoke."He is considered as such."He said in a cold voice,devoid of any emotion.If was as if he was trying to mimic Mikan during their first conversation,except,he being even more emotionless then Mikan,futher showing how devoid he has become."Get into your weapon form,we're here."He commanded in the same voice.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Mikan hesitated but nodded, not replying at all this time as she got into her weapon form - her axe form was seven feet long, and quite heavy due to the fact that she felt so awkward with him. She sighed deeply and landed in his rough, calloused hands, expecting him to grip her tight and painfully, unlike how gentle he had been when he was comforting her. She couldn't imagine that this was the same person, and her soul quivered a bit in fear as she waited on him.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Tetsu quickly grabbed her and held her hard as he chopped down the door,causing the Kishin Egg to look up in mild surprise.He wore a muscle shirt and ripped jeans.His hair was messy and he was very lean.In other words,a typical crack head.Before him was a pot which contents were unknown."Andrew,your time is up!"Tetsu said in false rage as he charged,lifting Mikan over his head and swinging down.The Kishin Egg jumped back and ran through the door,Tetsu following in great haste.He suddenly turned and inhaled deeply."Yoga....INFERNO!"He yelled as he exhaled a large cloud of pure fire,Tetsu's eyes widened and he stopped,driving Mikan's blade into the soil to help slow him down.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Mikan winced when he gripped her handle so tight and all she saw was the world swinging. She let him do almost all the work, as she didn't know how to deal with him right now. He was acting so strange, it was all she could do to let him wield her. She got a bit dizzy after a while, and then she saw bright fire and felt the head of her axe being driven into the ground, apparently to slow Tetsu down. "Easy!" she scolded, her cheeks getting cut as her image appeared in the blade.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Tetsu grew angred at the scowl for some reason.As if it was just that that were able to set him off.And it did.After the cloud subsided,Tetsu charged straight at the Kishin Egg,letting Mikan just to lay on the ground.He let out what seemed to be a gutteral growl as he raised his fist and punched Andrew dead on,knocking him back.He then grabbed him by the leg and flung him to a light post a few feet away,where the Kishin Egg landed with a loud thud and grunt of pain.Tetsu charged once more.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Mikan's eyes rounded when he started to beat the guy up and transformed out of her weapon form to rush over and get between the two, facing Tetsu with her arms flung out wide. "Quit that! You don't need to hurt him so badly. We have to kill him, so let's get it over with and don't make him suffer," she said, narrowing her purple-ish eyes at him. "You've been acting so weird for days now. It's like you're pouting. What did I do to deserve you acting like this?" she demanded. "You can't force someone to have feelings they're not meant to have."
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Tetsu merely pushed her out of his way with a brutish hand.He was to enraged to listen,or even care for what she was saying.Once he got to the Kishin Egg,he lifted him up by grabbing both sides of his face.After a mere second,Tetsu bashed his forehead onto the kishin's face...repeatedly and occasionally smashed him against the light post.Blood soon covered him and object,and the kishin egg was panting from the pain and blood loss.With a might roar,he tossed him away,on to the road.Andrew,got to his hands slowly and attempted to crawl away as quickly as possible.Tetsu,on the other hand,walked right behind him,his hands at his sides and balled into fists and his face,dirtied with blood and rage as he slowly walked towards the now scared Kishin Egg,
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Mikan stumbled backward and watched him abuse the Kishin egg in horror before she ran over again, this time leaping onto Tetsu's back. "Stop it!" she demanded, hanging on tightly to his shoulders and hair as she attempted to wrap her legs around his waist. "You're torturing him! Stop, Tetsu, please! Just use me and kill him and get it over with," she begged, unable to stand seeing anyone get tortured. She didn't let go of Tetsu, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she glanced at the scared Kishin egg.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Tetsu seemed undetered by Mikan and suddenly grabbed both sides of the Kishin's head again and looked into his fear-ridden eyes.Abruptly,he lifted his thumps and jabbed them in his eye sockets,earning a scream of agony as it was suddenly muffled by a loud cracking sound.Tetsu had broken the Kishin Egg's neck in one go.Now,he let go of his mangled corpse and stood straight,panting from behind his mask.His entire face,hands,and chest were stained in blood,not that he really cared.He slowly calmed down and turned around before heading back in the house and tipping over the large pot and it's contents.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Mikan promptly let go of Tetsu, her eyes round as she watched the soul coming out of the mangled corpse. She backed away, not touching it, and promptly left the area, unable to be around Tetsu at the moment. She felt so sick to her stomach, she felt like she was going to throw up. That was one of the worst things she'd ever seen, and she couldn't help but feel like she'd made a mistake in becoming Tetsu's partner. She ran off down the street and raced over to a nearby park, hurrying over to sit down shakily on a bench, hoping he didn't go after her next.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Tetsu went back to the street,only to see Mikan running away.After a moment of silence,he let out a mere sigh and sat down,crossed legged and arms crossed and the deserted street and decided to wait.It's not like he can go into public with blood all over him anyway.He closed his eyes and sighed again."Guess I am just a monster who hates everything..."He said in a strange mixture of annoyance and sadness.He couldn't help it and got back up and went back inside the house.He came out with a paper and promptly let it next to the dead body.It merely read 'I'm sorry' and nothing else,though the penmisnship was quite bad,signifying he wrote it.He then went back to his previous spot and turned his back on the body.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Mikan, after several moments of just sitting there, decided that she needed to get up and go back. After all, she knew Tetsu wouldn't go anywhere. She let out a shaky sigh and got to her feet to start the long walk back. She noticed he was sitting on the road, but didn't look at him. Instead she looked at the body and walked over to it, taking the red soul and eating it quietly before looking at the note, tilting her head. She sighed softly and walked over to him and sat down beside her Meister, leaning back on her hands and looking at him. "Are you okay?" she asked in a gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:35 pm

"Are you okay?"Tetsu visibly shook when she said that and gently shook his head,saying nothing.He then got up and began walking in the direction of the DWMA,subseqentionally remaining silent as a statue,but this time,he held his head down in shame."Why do I gotta ruin everything..."He mumbled quietly to himself,praying Mikan didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Mikan blinked slowly and got up when he did, sighing softly. She walked over beside him and put her hands in her pockets again. "You didn't ruin everything," she said with a small smile. "You just have been acting weird lately, not that I haven't. I think we can work through this," she said with a small smile as she reached over to take his hand. "Besides, I kind of attributed to this mood you're in even though all I did was say I didn't want to be with you. And that might change in the future, but right now it still stands that I want to be your partner," she said with a nod and reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:50 pm

"You didn't ruin everything,"Fuck dammit."You just have been acting weird lately, not that I haven't. I think we can work through this,"Tetsu said nothing and merely continued walking,his eyes focusing on his feet.He felt her hand on his and he slightly tensed."Besides, I kind of attributed to this mood you're in even though all I did was say I didn't want to be with you. And that might change in the future, but right now it still stands that I want to be your partner,"Tetsu couldn't help but feel....guilty for how he was acting.He over reacted,and know he felt like a utter failure because of it.He gulped down the lump forming in his throat and hesitantly held her hand with his blood-soaked one."I'm sorry..."He said very quietly.He looked like a ovegrown child due to the way he was acting.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Mikan smiled slightly when she felt his hand on hers and relaxed slightly. "It's okay. You really scared me there though," she admitted, looking back the way they came. "Don't do that again, ever," she commanded, shaking her head. "Also, just because someone doesn't like you the way you like them doesn't mean that they hate you. I do like you, Tetsu," she said, smiling slightly as she watched him, steering him toward her apartment instead of the DWMA. "We need to clean you up," she said sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:04 pm

"It's okay. You really scared me there though,"Tetsu looked up her slightly."Don't do that again, ever,"She said,shaking her head."Also, just because someone doesn't like you the way you like them doesn't mean that they hate you. I do like you, Tetsu,"Tetsu merely sighed."That how it is we though...people who don't like me hate me for some reason,even if I never met them."He admitted,standing straight."We need to clean you up," She said as they entered their apartment.Tetsu helplessly followed.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Mikan frowned deeply. "I do like you," she said with a small smile as she walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, waiting on him to undo the sash around his waist. She had cuts on her cheeks from being shoved into the ground, and a scrape on her elbow from where he had pushed her, but otherwise she was okay. Just a little blood stained her pants, that was all. Her lucky hoodie remained untouched, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:13 pm

"I do like you,"Tetsu couldn't help but smile at that and he lifted the sash as he walked,allowing his pants to fall as he stepped in the shower,the blood immedately falling off his skin.He let out a contentful sound at the water and closed his eyes,relaxing.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Mikan sat down outside the shower, looking down at the blood pooling around his feet in the tub. "You really do have no shame, getting naked in front of a girl like it's nothing," she complained, rubbing at the stinging scrape on her cheek and elbow as she closed her eyes and leaned back, her head against the wall. She was glad he looked like he was feeling better. Maybe what she said had gotten through to him, because it wasn't like she didn't like him. She just wasn't attracted to him. Not yet, anyways. She didn't even know she could feel such an emotion.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:17 am

"You really do have no shame, getting naked in front of a girl like it's nothing,"Tetsu couldn't help but snicker at her."Don't be jealous that I have the body of a god..."He said,turning to her and extending his hand."Before you reject this and complain,you yourself are stained with blood and need to wash up,so just get in."He said casually,his hand still extended to her.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:22 am

Mikan blinked slowly and looked at his hand and then his face and sighed deeply, taking off her bloody clothes and getting in with him, making sure to hog as much of the warm water as she could with her smaller body, wrapping her arms around herself. She shivered slightly and watched as some blood ran out of her hair and pooled around her and Tetsu's feet. She found herself looking at his scars from head to toe with a thoughtful frown, tilting her head to the side before turning with her back to him and reaching toward the water to get more on her body.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:34 am

Tetsu eyed her smaller frame with slight awe.To him,,she truly was beautiful.A priceless work of art.He lightly touched one of her scars,then one of his own.They were alike in many ways."By the way.."He said slowly and easily."I don't care what you say,to me you are beautiful."He said bluntly as his longer arms grabbed the soap and began gently gliding over her back.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:38 am

Mikan blinked slowly at him and sighed when he washed her back, closing her eyes contently. "I don't necessarily believe you on that, no matter what you say, but thank you," she said, once again liking the physical touch. She hadn't gotten any of that as a child, so she was practically drinking it up now that he was offering it to her. "I do not have anything near a 'sexy' body, like you claimed before. My stomach isn't even completely flat," she told him, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:55 am

"I don't necessarily believe you on that, no matter what you say, but thank you," Tetsu merely chuckled and brought her into a hug as she spoke."I do not have anything near a 'sexy' body, like you claimed before. My stomach isn't even completely flat,""So?"He questioned."To me,your beautiful,I don't care what other people think about and to be honest,your stomach is kinda cute."He said as he playfully placed his hands on it.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:59 am

Mikan rolled her eyes. "It's not that fat," she muttered - it truly wasn't. It wasn't even fat. It just kinda stuck out a little bit at the bottom. "It isn't cute, either. It's just a stomach," she argued, taking his hands off of it. He was getting a little too touchy for her there. "Besides, I really am nothing special to look at, Tetsu. I'm just average," she told him, grabbing the shampoo to wash her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next