Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:07 am

"It's not that fat,""I never said fat,I said cute.""It isn't cute, either. It's just a stomach,""So?"Tetsu continued counter-questioning Mikan,perhaps out of the enjoyment of annoying her."Besides, I really am nothing special to look at, Tetsu. I'm just average,""Again,sooo?You look better then me and I find you to be attractive,simple."He said as lifted the soap,only to have it slip his grasp and land in front of them.Tetsu managed to slide past Mikan and bent over(in-front of her) in order to get it."Stupid soap.."He mumbled in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:12 am

Mikan blushed darkly when she suddenly had his butt too near to her face for her liking. "T-Tetsu," she stammered, looking away and stepping back a bit too quickly, because she slipped and fell, hitting the back of his legs with her side pretty hard. She winced, hitting the back of her head rather hard on the fiberglass tub, making a loud THUMP sound.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:50 pm

"T-Tetsu,""Hmmm....?"He replied,now standing up and holding the soap,only to drop it again as then went caught Mikan before she fell any further."Mikan!Are you ok."He said with concern,holding her close and making sure she wasn't bleeding.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Mikan pulled her head back with a small sigh, rubbing the back of it. "Y-yeah, sorry. I just... saw something I didn't want to see," she admitted, brushing the water out of her eyes with a small blush as she glanced away from him, not wanting him to know how embarrassing that was for her.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:32 pm

"Y-yeah, sorry. I just... saw something I didn't want to see,"Tetsu merely raised a eyebrow,but didn't question it further.He quickly got to soap and resumed cleaning Mikan again,this time,from the front."So yea,your attractive to me and thats that."He,gently washing her stomach and then her arms."And you will not convince me other-wise."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Mikan let him wash her, closing her eyes contentedly and holding her arms out so that he could get to them easier. She looked up at him and sighed. "Well, you would be the only one," she told him with a soft sigh and looked down at herself. "But I do appreciate that you think so. It's just not my personal opinion. I think I look bad, and you can't convince me otherwise," she said, letting him wash her.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:37 pm

"But I do appreciate that you think so. It's just not my personal opinion. I think I look bad, and you can't convince me otherwise,"Tetsu now bent down,getting his thighs and legs,making sure to avoid her womanhood."Doesn't mean I can't try."He said bluntly as he stood again and planted a small bubble on her nose.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Mikan sighed deeply and shook her head, unable to keep a blush off her face when he got too close to that area for her liking. She gingerly reached out to take the soap from him, a tiny bit of red across her cheeks as she reached up to run it down his nose as well, almost in a playful way. Not that she'd ever really been playful before.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Tetsu couldn't help but chuckle.Yes,genuine chuckle,not a fake and cold one.He smiled also as he looked down at Mikan.He couldn't help himself and pulled her into a gentle hug,wrapping his(now clean) arms around her small and fragile frame.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:02 pm

Mikan looked rather surprised and sighed a bit with a small blush and hugged him in return, having a hard time due to how much bigger he was than her. "You know we're naked right?" she asked, tilting her head to the side skeptically as she looked over at him, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:16 pm

"You know we're naked right?"Tetsu merely shrugged."We've done this before..."He said in response,now letting go and moving behind Mikan so the water is able to wash the soap away."Besides,does it really matter?"He asked,refering to the fact that they were uneffected by nudity.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Mikan shook her head with a small sigh. "I guess you're right, but what would everyone else think if they saw us like that?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "Honestly, I think you just like seeing me naked. Is that it?" she asked, letting him have most of the water and reaching around for her towel, only to find that she had forgotten it.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:16 pm

"I guess you're right, but what would everyone else think if they saw us like that?"Tetsu merely quirked a eyebrow."They won't see us like this."He simply answered."Honestly, I think you just like seeing me naked. Is that it?"Tetsu merely frowned."Of course I do,your body is beautiful,but that is not the main or even the majority of reason why."He said as she reached out for something...
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Mikan arched an eyebrow at him. "Well, what is the reason?" she asked testily, realizing that there wasn't a towel and getting out to go find one, goosebumps rising on her skin as she walked over and bent down in front of the sink to rifle around for a towel. She found one, wrapping it around herself with a slight shiver.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:50 pm

"Well, what is the reason?"Tetsu eyed his 'perfect posterior until she stood up."Your different from them."He said."You are unique.In some ways,your alot like me.We both understand each others pain."He said before falling silent,only to resume talking."We know what each other need.."He said quietly,stepping out aswell and looking down with a slightly saddened look."You're not like the others,Mikan.You are perhaps the second to look past my monsterous looks and attitude."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Mikan had just finished tying the towel around her waist and looked back over at him with a small smile. "Well, someone had to do it," she said with a small smile. "I don't really care what you look like, since I don't see physical appearances anyway. I prefer to look at what's inside, even past those rough walls you put up. You're very sweet," she said with a small, gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:03 am

Tetsu couldn't help but blush lightly at the compliment."Thank you..."He said quietly as he turned and turned off the shower.He then promptly got his own towel and began drying himself off,swishing his long brown hair back as he dried it."I'm surprised you didn't ask who the first was."He said,tieing the towel on his head,in-contrast to Mikan.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:06 am

Mikan looked over at him with a small smile. "I would've if I had thought you wanted to tell me. I don't want to pry if it isn't wanted," she told him, heading to her bedroom to slide on some silk pajama bottoms and a tight white tanktop as she crawled into bed, resting her head on the pillow tiredly. She was incredibly exhausted. "You can tell me if you want."
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:10 am

Tetsu seemingly followed her,now wrapping the towel on his waist as he leaned against one of the walls with his arms crossed."Well...if was my dad."He said plainly,looking down as he finished saying it.He tightened the towel even more,looking like some sort of dress on his huge frame."He was the only who cared for me in my family."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:20 am

Mikan blinked slowly up at him with a small sigh. "I'm sorry," she said solemnly, then looked down at his towel with a small smile. "If you put on pants, you can come sleep with me tonight," she invited warmly, blinking slowly as she scooted over to allow him room to get in her bed.

(( I want her to forget to use the bathroom before school one morning so she could freak out in class e.e ))
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:27 am

"If you put on pants, you can come sleep with me tonight," Tetsu visiablly tensed when Mikan finished her sentence and meekly looked at her before going out in search of pants.After a few minutes,he came back wearing his usual green and torn pants,but had no sash,resulting in him having to have one hand on it to keep it up.He climbed onto bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:31 am

Mikan covered him up with a blanket and lay her head down on one of the pillows with a soft yawn, curling up in a ball beside him to get them both comfortable. "Keep your pants up tonight," she warned, seeing as there was no sash to do the job for him. She didn't want to wake up to a not so pleasant sight.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:38 am

Tetsu merely shrugged as he also relaxed and wrapping his long arms around her balled up form."Goodnight Mikan...."He said in a loving and gentle voice,kissing Mikan on the forehead afterward as he closed his unnaturally colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:43 am

Mikan smiled slightly at him and buried her face in his chest, murmuring a soft, "Good night, Tetsu," in return, sighing softly as she started to drift off automatically against his warmth, as always enjoying his embrace for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:46 pm

(What now?We end the thread?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]   Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should there be Redemption or Pain[Mission]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2