Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting off. ~Open to all~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:36 pm

((Sure.))

"I make some good money off of selling them. If you want..." Aurora took out her phone from her pocket and tampered with some things. "I have about 20 or 30 songs on here. You might be able to listen someday, if you were interested. Or just buy them off my store." Aurora said the last sentence with a joking tone and a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Gaea continued to space out until her right eye lit up. She stuck out her tongue to focus, and let out a small gasp of satisfaction. After that, she leaned up against the locker, bobbing her head up and down and she entered her own little world.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Skyler listened to North intently, but her eyes drifted off to the side as she noticed Gaea's strange actions. What is she doing? Sky wondered, giving the robotic-girl on odd look. With a shake of her head, she returned her attention to Aurora, who had made a rather caustic remark.

"Oh, that's cool. I'd love to hear one of your songs" She offered a smile, deciding to ignore her scathing comment.
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:46 pm

"Alright. Let me see the plug of your headphones." Aurora said as she plugged hers out. "I have a fairly short one that I think is kinda good."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Gaea continued to bob her head, obviously out of it. She was smirking a bit, enjoying whatever it was she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:53 pm

(Jeez you guys reply fast..I feel bad now ;~;)

Sky watched Gaea out of the corner of her eye, shrugging at the girl's strange activities.

"Sounds good." She said, pulling the chord of her headphones out of her phone and plugging it into North's. She put the headphones around her ears, and listened.
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Aurora put the volume kinda low and pressed play. It was one of her electronic pieces. Many different sounds were heard, all combining into a perfect song. Aurora smiled as she imagined the tune in her head.

((Just imagine your favorite electronic piece, I dunno...))
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Gaea stopped bobbing her head, and gave a curious look. She hit her head a couple of times, then started shaking around. She let out a frustrated sigh, and leaned against the lockers.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Skyler closed her eyes and focused on the music, bobbing her head to the beat. She listened intently, trying to imagine what it would be like to make her music this electronic. Once it was over, she unplugged her headphones and placed them around her neck once more.

"Wow, that was pretty cool. My music isn't anything like that," she sighed, shoving her hands in the pocket of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:06 pm

"Heh, thanks. It was one of my first pieces. Glad you liked it."

Aurora took her headphones and plugged them back into the phone, and shoved the phone in her back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Gaea made a weird motion, and started to get a bit of a panic face on her. She started waving her left arm at the two of them, trying to motion them over.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:12 pm

"It was lovely" Sky smiled, then stopped. She noticed something out of the corner of her eye, movement. Strange, jerky movement. She turned and saw Gaea making a weird motion, wearing a panicked look. Sky hurried over to her, concern furrowing her brow.

"Gaea? What's wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Aurora walked calmly over, about to burst out in laughter from Gaea's weird movements.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Gaea let out a small croak, her panic starting to die down. When she spoke, it was very crackly and quiet, like a whispering toad.

Gaea: I need to be rebooted.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 pm

"Right! Rebooted!" Sky repeated, a panicked smile on her face that faded after a moment "Uh, reboot...how?" Her voice seemed rather frantic, and she looked at North with a useless look on her face. "Do you happen to know what to do?"
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:41 pm

"Unfortunately, I don't have experience with rebooting a person..." Aurora said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:44 pm

Gaea: No person.

She pulled off her right hand glove, revealing a robotic hand to the two of them.

Gaea: I cyborg. Play with ears, it reboot me.

She pointed at her ears, trying to get them to reset her.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Sky cast a quick glare at Aurora, "A simple no would have sufficed," She remarked caustically. She returned her attention to Gaea, who said something about playing with her ears-which struck Skyler as rather strange. "Er, right then," She said, scratching the back of her head. With a glance at North, she reached forward and played with Gaea's ears, feeling rather awkward about it.
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Aurora shrugged "Hm. Interesting..." She covered her smirk with her hand while Sky was 'playing' with Gaea.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Gaea felt a weird feeling, and in a bit, she could see out of her left eye again. She moved her right arm a bit, then moved her legs around.

Gaea: Sorry about that. But yeah, I'm a cyborg. With robotic legs, right arm, left eye, ears, and vocal chords. It's kind of weird, but I have gotten used to it after a while.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Skyler turned and glared at North, scowling at her as she dropped her hand from Gaea's ear. She stood up straight, crossing her arms and casting another glare at Aurora.

"Er, right. Well I hope you enjoy being a robot." Sky relaxed her arms, resting a hand on her hip and turning, "Nice to meet you two, I suppose I'll see you later." She waved a small wave before she began to walk away down the hall.
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Aurora dropped her hand and quietly sniggered.

"Heheh. I like her." She laughed some more.

"Well, it was... interesting... meeting you both. Catch ya later!"

She waved at Gaea before running off, re-placing her headphones on her ears and playing some music. As always, her steps were in time with the music.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Gaea looked around, watching everyone leave.

Gaea: Yeah, bye.

She let out small sigh, and turned back to her locker. Now that everyone was gone, she was a bit sad that they all left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting off. ~Open to all~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2