Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

"cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Empty
PostSubject: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:42 pm

A boy in a golden colored tuxedo walked around death city, he had blond spikey/curly hair and he had a pair of yellow tabby cat ears and a tabby tail, on his golden tuxedo he had a red bow tie
Next to him was a beautiful girl with long golden blond hair,  she was wearing a specially designed witch outfit, it  was black with a giant star on the chest, the sleevesand pant legs were orange and had black tiger stripes, she had a brown with hat that curled up at the end, she had out a pair of yellow tabby cat ears and a tabby cat tail,
The two teen witches had friendly hazel eyes and they looked like twins, in fact they were twins, the Neko twins Barry and Fiona!!

They were both walking around death city when they past a bakery, in the window was cinnamon rolls with ORANGE frosting, the both instantly smushed their faces against the glass drooling comically, they loved sweets sooooooo much! they whispered to each other and came up with a devious plan to get them!

(After a while and a long and elaborate plan to steal the cinnamon rolls)  

The bakery owner ran after the twins yelling,  they had a whole bag full of cinnamon rolls and were skipping away with them, the man was about to catch Barry when all of sudden they ran into a dark alley , the man ran into the alley and saw nothing but two tabby cats who ran out the alley, they ran all the way to the death city fountain, there they turned into their human forms and started giggling, when all of a sudden they saw a man robbing a woman, fiona and Barry ran after him "hey! Go pick on someone else"  they exclaimed in unison "oh, I'm gonna have to kill a couple of brats? My lucky day!" The robber growled, he ran toward them with a switch blade, Fiona giggled "felidine, felidine, feline fiasco!!" She summoned her start baton and shot a cat shaped force of magic towards him, there was a bright flash of light and all that was left was a pile of clothes, for a while nothing happened but suddenly a tabby cat crawled from under the clothes
"What the f#ck!!" The robber cat growled, Fiona giggled "your a cat~" , the robber hissed "I can't rob people if im a cat!!", Fiona and barry laughed in unison "thats the point~",  the robber yowled as he ran away "you'll pay for that, you little ass holes!!!"

Barry handed the lady back her purse "thank you, so much" the lady said before she ran off
"That was fun! Lets turn another bully into a cat!!" Barry exclaimed excitedly, Fiona giggled "yeah, lets do it!!"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:47 am

The twins would hear a clapping noise. "Impressive hexwork. Though I am a bit suprised you would waste it so, on a common thug. After all, the Sway of Magic tends to make your kind rather.... Apathetic." Came a voice from deeper in the Alley. "Allow me to introduce myself, children." Stepping forth from the shadows was a rather short man, in a grey suit and mask, with a rough, beat up top hat.

Even more odd was the ...thing, behind him, a tall, suited creature, in a black suit, with a pale, white face, devoid of feature, with a small hinge where the jaw should be. "I am Crowe. And I have an offer for you. You wish to punish these 'bullies', correct? A sentiment I can agree with completely."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:58 am

Barry and Fiona shuddered a bit and narrowed their eyes "um...yeah?" They said in unison
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:09 am

"Well, children, I happen to dislike bullies as well. And there are a certain group of bullies that have been making life VERY difficult for the underclass of Death City, and presumably the rest of the nation as well. They are known as the EXcorp Board of Directors. You see, they are rather greedy, corrupt people who care more about making a quick buck than the welfare of their fellow man. For example, their factories produce luxury items that only the upper class can afford, but produce more pollution than, say, a factory owned by Ford used to make trucks. Now, currently, they are trying to shut down several shelters for the homeless so they can replace them with retail outlets."

Clearing his throat, he continued. "Now, I have tried more legal means to dissuade them, but it seems they cannot take a hint. My proposal is thus: You help me scare them out of town so that the shelters do not get shut down, and I will pay you....Does forty thousand in cash sound agreeable?"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:12 am

They looked extremely confused "um........sorry dude but.....we are so lost right now..." Barry said
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:13 am

Crowe sighed. "Okay, to summarize: There is a group of greedy businessmen, and I need your help scaring them off. Better?"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:21 am

"Ooooh!!" They said in unison, Fiona giggled "well we could help, buuuuuut, the money is not gotta cut it~"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:27 am

"Very well. Name your price. If it is in my power to grant it, I shall."

Crowe narrowed his eyes briefly.

"Please note, however, that there IS a possibility I lack it."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:29 am

The neko twins snickered "no, no, no money, we'd rather have sweets~"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:34 am

Crowe looked rather baffled. "Sweets? You mean candy? Why didn't you just say so! Any particular preference? Also, you get your reward AFTER you help me. Mostly because this is a issue that requires haste."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:38 am

"CINNAMON ROLLS COVERED IN ORANGE FROSTING!!!~~" the neko twins exclaimed excitedly
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:47 am

"Done. Now, follow me, and I shall brief you on what I need you to do." With that, Crowe turned and began walking.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:55 am

The nekos skipped after him
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:01 am

Behind the group trailed the.....thing. The puppet. Were the twins to look back, they would notice it walking. To be frank, it was rather creepy, the inhuman way it moved. As if it was not alive.

Of course, Crowe seemed to be leading them to the commercial district. "My job for you is simple. I need a distraction. Outside the building, on the street, I need you to cause a big a ruckus as you can. Harmless mischeif, if you can. Meanwhile, I will use the opportunity presented to sneak into the board meeting and ....explain, politely, why EXcorp needs to leave Death City. Simple enough?"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:05 am

"Neko is our name and mischief if our game~" they snickered as the ran over to the directed spot
Barry instantly started playing his guitar loudly and fiona was dancing along,using her giggle galore dust and making it spread to nearby people
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:14 am

Crowe grinned. Showtime, baby! Walking forward, he entered the EXcorp regional HQ, and walked to the elevators, his puppet behind him. Pressing a button, he grinned as the doors shut and he began to rise.

Poor kids would probably be horrified when they learned what he intended to do. But, corruption, in all its shapes and forms, must be fought. It must be wiped out at the source. And EXcorp was a pretty rancid source of corruption.

He slowly watched as the light indicating what floor the elevator was on rose.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:17 am

The twins actually started a party outside XD
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:26 am

(OOC: Since its unlikely anyone is going to intervene, mind doing a short ten minute timeskip?)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:28 am

(Um sure, buy first I'll see if anyone would join~)
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:28 am

(OOC: K )
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:49 am

((Time skip..))
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:10 am

Ten minutes later, Crowe emerged from the elevator, smelling slightly of smoke. Twenty five souls down. Many, many more before I become powerful enough to completely erase corruption. Exiting the building, he waved at the twins to follow him as he entered the alley.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm

The two giggled "sorry folks, gotta go" the said as they followed crowe, the people at their party sighed sadly and went back inside
"Sooooo, what now?~" Fiona giggled
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 pm

"Now? Now, sirs and madame, we get you those sweets you asked for! Cinnamon rolls in orange frosting, I believe you asked for?" Crowe said with a slight grin as he walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Fiona and barry nodded "oh, please, oh, please, oh please!!~"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Soon, they wound up in front of a large bakery. "Ah, this place brings me back." The scent of baking food was slowly wafting out of the building, and it had a rather pleasant appearance. "Anyways, here you go." Reaching into his pocket, Crowe pulled out a wad of cash, and held it out for the twins to take. "Go nuts."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:50 pm

The twins exclaimed excitedly and ran inside, only a few moments later they came out with a huge back of sweets "yaaaay!!!"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Tipping his top hat, Crowe spoke one more time. "It was a pleasure to work with you. If I require your assistance fighting wrongs once more, I will be sure to keep in contact." With that, Crowe turned, and began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Suddenly a little silver owl and an abnormally huge raven flew down and landed on the twins head "oh no...." the muttered
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Crowe turned around. "Huh? You two said something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next