Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

"cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:13 pm

The little owl was making squeaky screeches of anger, the raven shook its head slowly
"Aw, come on! It's a weekend!" Barry whined
The owl glared at crowe for a moment and screeched angrily
The raven looked as well, it narrowed its unusual glowing pale yellow eyes at him
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:19 pm

"........Welp, gotta go. Have fun with your....Guardians, I guess? Under the assumption that they are more Witches. Anyways, a buh bye." With that, Crowe turned and began to walk away rather fast. A general rule of his was, when someone seemed suspicious of you, better to hurry away.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:24 pm

The owl flew in front of crowe and screeched loudly
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Crowe blinked. "Kindly get out of my way. I have places to be, and further, I do not speak owl, so unless you find a translator, I will not understand what you are saying, nor what presumed grievances you have against me."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:38 pm

"Oh, is this better?" The owl grumbled
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Crowe has a slightly bemused expression upon his face. "I....suppose so? Anyways, may I inquire as to why you are stopping me?"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:55 pm

The owl glared daggers at him "I want to know why you took two kids on your sick killing spree!?"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Crowe raised an eyebrow. "Killing spree? I would like to point out that I only killed a small handful of people, and that each and every one of them were utterly corrupt. No, I wouldn't call what I did a killing spree. More like, extermination. Besides, they were not there during the killing itself. They were enjoying themselves outside. Anyways, justifications aside, I DO have places to be. Volunteered at the soup kitchen, you know. So, pardon me." Side stepping the owl, Crowe reached below her, and pulled SOMETHING out, before continuing on his way. "You may begin to notice a intense lethargy, a slight fear of darkness, and an inability to motivate yourself. I just stole your shadow. Don't worry, it grows back after a little. And no, I can't put it back where it was."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:15 pm

The owl screeched in anger and annoyance, suddenly he flapped his wings and a wave of razor like silver light hit crowe
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:18 pm

The puppet rushed forward, taking the hit. Honestly, it didn't seem to harm it at all. Almost out of nowhere, it pulled out a hatchet. "Do you really wish to fight me? Well, let me give you a little warning. If you continue to harass me, I can ....assure you, that there will be damage of a ....collateral nature. Leave me be. It would be best for both our groups."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:24 pm

The owl glowed a bright silver and suddenly a seven year old boy with short silver hair and silver eyes was standing there where the owl was "harass? I don't harass people, nor do I care if you call your KILLING SPREE an extermination, you have no right to kill people, nor trick kids into helping you with your dirty work, have you no.shame?" The boy said calmly yet sternly
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:31 pm

"Wrong on all counts. Child, let me explain something to you. No matter how hard one fights against corruption using peaceful means, it will remain, and spread, like a cancer. Sometimes, killing is the only effective option. As for shame......"

Crowe let out a chuckle as he continued to walk away.

"I gave up my ability to feel shame when I became a Kishin Egg. Do yourself a favor. Don't follow me. And you should be feeling the effects of having your shadow stolen quite soon. General time between shadow loss and shadow regeneration is about three weeks or so."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:50 pm

"Killing those who you think deserve to die isn't a reasonable life choice, it'll only end you in a horrible demise, believe me, from past experiences, your fate darkens with each murder, making your heart as black as your evil intentions, just stop before you go past the point of no return, I hate seeing people get hurt from their own foolish decisions..." James said calmly, then his face got stern

"as for your shadow trick, it won't bother me as much as you'd probably hope, ive spent a huge portion of my life fearing the dark, doubting myself, being afraid, after what happened I've have a mental block of the fear of uncertainty and darkness, and I've been through too much to fall back down again, no matter how short of time.."
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:53 pm

"Foolish decision it may be, but, it is MY decision. Make no mistake, I don't doubt that my fate will be a horrible one. However, I do believe it will be worth it. au revoir, kid."

With that, Crowe was gone.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:56 pm

"Poor fool...." James murmured quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?    "cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"cat"-tastrophe, the neko twins up to mischief?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2