Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Empty
PostSubject: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Evan was pretty happy to be here. She'd tried out several different Weapons already and none had resonated with her quite yet. She'd had some close ones, but none so far had really caught her eye. She sighed and sat down with a bump on a bench. She and several other Meisters and Weapons were gathered, trying to find out who resonated with who and which ones were supposed to be partners. So far, she was one of the few who didn't have a Weapon yet. She was wearing her signature bear jumper and stockings, and had her hood on. They'd also given her a Meister tag, and she obviously didn't have a Weapon. She was about to start pouting when she reminded herself that she'd set herself up to this by being so choosy. She had to have a female weapon. She didn't know if she could deal with a boy, because of that certain little thing that had pushed her to join the DWMA in the first place. She sighed deeply, looking around the small group of people, and made a face, looking down at the ground. Maybe she'd never get a Weapon. But if that was the case, she didn't know how she'd get through this school. Meisters needed their Weapons. Maybe it was time to stop being so choosy and just take the next one she had a connection with. They could make it work.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Ghost was hanging from a tree, playing with his weapon tag, bored. He noticed a cute miester who was alone, an about the only one in a school he hadn't resonated with. He had the normal weapon outfit, black shirt, weapon tag, black pants and shoes, though he has pieces of purple cloth sowed on to resemble his normal outfit. He walked up to her and smiled waving. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Evan jumped a bit at the sound of a male voice, looking up to see a white haired boy who was just taller than her walking up. She frowned a bit, then sighed when she saw the smile on his face and new she had to be civil. "Hi," she greeted in return, part of her dark brown hair falling to partially obscure her eye. "Do you need something?" she inquired, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Ghost shook his head. "Need? No. I wanted to see if you would like to try to partner up." He said, switching the weight from his toes to his heels repeatedly. He smiled awaiting an answer, hoping it was a yes. He knew he could fight on his own, BUT with a miester he could do better.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Evan frowned again and sighed deeply, looking defeated already. From the looks of things, this boy was very excitable and happy, and she didn't want to just destroy that. "I.... I can try," she said slowly, sighing and getting to her feet, brushing her pants off and clearing her throat, reaching out a hand toward him for him to take. "I'm Evan LaRue."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:23 pm

He shook her hand gently but energeticly. "Ghost, Ghost Hallow." He said with a smile as he turned into light. The light then formed into a weird looking blade, then forming the color. It was made of a beautiful shining blue steel and was shining brightly.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:33 pm

As much as Evan's mind was protesting against even the thought of resonating with any sort of male, her soul said otherwise. It started resonating, slowly at first, and then she felt their wavelengths actually... match. It was shocking to say the least, as it hadn't happened to her in the two years she'd been at the DWMA. She was actually surprised at the feeling, expecting it to be at least a bit unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Ghost felt their souls resonate, and had a huge smile. He finnally had a miester he could resonate with! "So what do you think?" He asked, his voice a little diffrent in weapon form. "Wanna partner up?"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Hesitantly, Evan considered her options. She could just not accept him, and go on with her life in the DWMA as it had always been, or she could accept him and just live with the fact he was a guy and not treat him any differently than any other guy she'd met. She bit her lip hard and sighed deeply. "I guess, as long as there's no hugging in our partnership," she told him.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:56 pm

"I'll try." He said happily. "But you'll probably have to stop me if I get to exited." He admitted. He glowed and transformed back, still holding her hand. "Thanks alot. This is gonna be awesome~"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Evan let out a quiet sigh and shook her head. "I don't think I'm going to enjoy this very much. I was hoping to pair up with a girl, but I guess you'll do. So, where are you staying?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and watching him, figuring that she should at least be somewhat decent.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Ghost tilted his head confused. "Okay? And I don't stay anywhere, to be honest." He said, rubbing his head nervously. "I live on the streets, so where I stay changes on where the nearest alley is." He explained. "Why do you ask, by the way."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:18 pm

Evan shrugged, wincing a bit at his reply. Darn it. Now she felt compelled to offer him residence in her home. She was fighting with herself over this decision, but in the end her nicer side took over. "Um, well, I asked because I was just trying to make small talk and get to know a little about you. But you can come live with me if you like," she told him.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Ghost looked down nervously at the ground. The thought of being in the same house alone, with a girl, brought a blush to his face. "Um...are...are you sure? You didn't seem eager to partner up with a guy, are...are you sure about this?" He asked stuttering nervously, twiddling his thumbs in a nervous fashion.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Evan nodded, not letting herself have any sort of second thoughts. "Sure I am. I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't comfortable with it," she said with a small smile, rather enjoying how embarrassed he looked. At least she wasn't the only one uncomfortable around the opposite gender. "Unless you just don't want to. Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:59 pm

He blushed deeper when she asked. ""Well...I...dunno...I...I've never been in the same house alone with a girl before..." He said becoming more and more nervous by the second. "umm...well....I'd love to...I...I've never been in an actual house or apartment before...but I thought a guy and girl al....alo..alone together is what married couples did." He said nervously.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Evan shook her head. "Meister and Weapon pairs live together a lot, boy and girl or not. As long as we're clear that there's a no touching rule, you can live with me," she told him, then frowned when he said he'd never been in a house or an apartment before. "Well, I live in a shabby little apartment. Come on, there's an extra room you can have." She turned to lead him down toward the apartments she lived at.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:28 pm

"Oh...okay." He said still nervous. "So...um...what's it like there?" He asked curious on what a normal house was like. Living in the ghetto, he didn't know much about them. He didn't know what air conditioning was, what a bed was, he feeling of sleeping without paranoia...well the last one he was still getting used to.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Evan blinked slowly and tilted her head to the side. "Um, it's small, with like a spare room, a bedroom, two closets, a laundry room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room," she explained as she walked up to it and unlocked the door, waiting on him to go in.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Ghost's jaw dropped as he heard this. "That's alot of rooms." He said, having no idea this was small for normal people. " Mind if I ask a few questions?" He asked politely. He had a no idea what certain rooms that she named were.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:29 am

Evan nodded with a small smile when he looked so shocked. "Yeah, go ahead," she said, tilting her head as she wondered what he was going to ask. After all, she'd grown up in much larger than this, so this was technically very small to her.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:33 am

" What are these rooms you call Closet, Kitchen, Living, and Bathroom?" He asked curiously having never heard of these rooms before. "And why so many rooms?" He shifted from his toes to his heels again, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:06 am

Evan made a face. "The closet is where we put clothes, the kitchen is where we make food, the living room is where we sit on the couch and play games and watch tv, and the bathroom is where we bathe and use the toilet," she told him, frowning slightly. "Because you don't want to see someone peeing or pooping while you eat, right?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:36 am

Ghost nodded and nodded until she got to the last part. He shrugged and sighed. "I guess. Where I came from we were lucky to have more that 1 room." He explained, nonchalantly. In the Ghetto he lived in a one room house, on a rug, so most of the stuff she brought up he didn't know about.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:38 am

Evan frowned slightly yet again and shook her head. "Well, I guess you're in for a treat then," she said with a small smile, leading him inside and to his bedroom that she had perfectly made up for whenever she'd partnered with a Weapon. "Here's your room. It's all yours to do whatever you want with."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:46 am

Ghost looks around curiously at most of the room, seeming to find certain common objects weird. As he sat on the bed, he immediately fell on it, sighing. "HOLY CRAP THIS THING IS FLUFFY! AND COMFY~" He said almost hugging the bed.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:47 am

Evan smiled slightly when she saw his reaction and shook her head. "Hey, wait, if you didn't know what a bathroom was, where have you been... you know... doing your business at school?" she asked, tilting her head and furrowing her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:56 am

"No, that's a public area, I just used alleys, since...well I didn't know bathrooms were a thing....sorry if that's gross." He said embarrassed now that he knew of them. "Ummm...hey...it's a different temperature in here then outside....I think reality is broken O.O"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:01 am

"You waited until school was over before you used the bathroom?" Evan asked, eyes round. She almost wanted to give the poor boy a hug, then smiled when he said the thing about reality being broken. "No, that's air conditioning. It's a thing you put in your wall that cools the air down for you. Pretty cool, right?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:16 am

"YAH! THIS PLACE IS SO COOL!" He screamed. "I've never had anything close to this~ You people are awesome!" He said swinging his legs like a kid. "Is this what normal people live in?" He asked curiously. These people lived nicely. Is this how the people of Death City live like? This is alright!

(Yes I am quoting the theme of Fresh Prince, shut up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next