Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:17 am

Evan chuckled slightly and shook her head. "Also, no screaming. People live downstairs and upstairs from me and will come complaining if you do," she said, shaking her head. "Now, are you hungry?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

(( LOL I told you I don't watch that. ))
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:25 am

Ghost was gonna answer but then his stomach growl LOUDLY, and he laughed nervously. "Does that answer your question?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his head nervously. "What do we have, an apple core or something?"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Evan blinked slowly, wondering if he was being serious or not. "Um, no. How does soup sound? It's microwavable, but I need to go shopping," she said, mentally going through a checklist of things she would need to get as she headed into her kitchen.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:03 pm

"YOU HAVE SOUP!" He screamed as if he was offered chocolate for every meal. ( I want that ;~; ) When he grew up, soup was his 2nd favorite, and most eaten, meal. The only way this could get better for him is if she offered him some ramen. Oh Ramen, a very rare thing he got to eat when he grew up, which has mad it his favorite. "Sure! Soup sounds awesome!" He said as he followed her. "Wow, you people here live like kings!" He said admiringly.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Evan frowned again and looked at him with a perplexed expression. "Not really. This is just how most people live," she said with a small smile, glad that he was at least enjoying himself. She put two bowls of chicken noodle soup in the microwave to cook.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:16 pm

"Ummmm...what's the box doing?" He asked curiously, having never seen a microwave before. "Is this that microwave thingy? Why do we need to put the soup in there?" He asked again, having a flurry of questions. He always ate it straight out of the can, so to him, this "microwaving" wasn't realy needed, and was weird.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:19 pm

"It makes the soup hot," she explained patiently, rolling her eyes with a bit of a smile as it beeped and she got the bowls out, wincing at the heat and placing them both on the counter. "Let it cool down first, or you'll burn your hands," she said, heading to get something to drink from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:22 pm

"ooooookaaaaaaaay?" He said confused. As a kid, it was always warm or cold, so he saw no reason to heat it up. "How long should I wait?" He asked, his stomach growling extremely loud. Sheesh that got annoying after a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Evan made a face. "Until it cools down. Chill out," she said with a small chuckle, rolling her eyes a bit as she tested to see if the soup was cool enough. Figuring that it was, she handed him a bowl and headed over to go sit at the table.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Ghost took the bowel and set it down, then bowing apologetically. "I'm sorry Evan. I'll try to control my emotions in the future." He said, feeling he had over stepped his boundaries. He stayed bowed until she dismissed him as he was taught.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Evan smiled slightly and shook her head. "No, no. It's okay. You don't have to do that. Did I do something to make you think I was mad?" she fretted, tilting her head to the side in confusion and anxiety. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:26 pm

"Don't be, I'm at fault here." He said remaining bowed. "I'm sorry for pushing my boundaries, I didn't mean to." He stood up straight and ate his soup, rather quickly I might add. He sat down at the table saying sorry. "Thank you." He said as his stomach growled, indicating it was still hungry.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:35 pm

"What boundaries did you push?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side with a frown as she sipped her soup, much more daintily than Ghost but still rather messily nonetheless. "You're welcome. Help yourself to anything in the fridge," she said with a welcoming smile. As long as he wasn't touching her, she was fine.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:46 pm

"Thank you." He said with another bow, making sure not to hit his head on the table. "I'll do what ever I can to repay you for your kindness." He said as he got to the fridge, and made some hot dogs. He puts them in the microwave for 3 minutes and took them out eating them and his face lighting up. "What do you call this meet?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Evan smiled slightly and leaned back in her chair, watching him cook. He was like a little kid. "It's a combination of pork and chicken. I don't like the beef kind. It's good, right?" she asked with a small smile. "And no, don't repay me. I don't need anything."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Ghost frowned. "But...what you've given me..it's more than I've ever wanted....I have to repay you." He said. "It would be bad manners not to. Just let me know if there is anything you need, I'll do it, whether it's simply dealing with a nightmare or someone you need taught a lesson, I'll do it okay?" He offered her.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Evan hesitated as he spoke, frowning deeply. No one had spoken that nicely to her in a while, and for the first time in a very long time she felt the urge to hug someone. Still, she didn't act on it. Instead, she offered him a smile. "What makes you think I get nightmares?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Ghost realized the error he had made and bowed apologetically again. "I'm sorry." He said sorry. "I just assumed you had nightmares too. Forgive me for doing so." He stayed bowed as he shuddered at the thought of his nightmares that he had.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:15 pm

Evan smiled slightly and sighed, shaking her head. "No, it's fine. I do have nightmares, but I can deal with them on my own. Thank you for the offer," she said with a smile, then frowned in concern. "Did you say you get them too?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Ghost facedesked and sighed as he realized he said it. "Yes but don't worry about it." He said. He didn't want to worry her, or burden her with his troubles. She had helped alot, and that in NO WAY even the SLIGHTEST way to thank someone.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:36 pm

Evan smiled a bit at him and shook her head with a sigh, sitting down on the couch. "All right then. If you ever want to talk about it, then you know who to come to," she told him with a grin as she flipped through a magazine.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:41 pm

"Thank you Evan, you are far too kind." He said with a bow (he does this alot incase you couldn't tell XD) smiling happily. "I wish there were more people like you on this planet." He said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:45 pm

(( lol He's cute. ))

Evan smiled and rolled her eyes. "Gee, thanks. I don't think I'm incredibly kind though. I think you just think that because you've never been to a person's home before," she told him, patting the couch so he knew to sit down.

(( Haha she's gonna forget to tell him how a toilet works. ))
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:58 pm

Ghost looked up and followed. "Well then you'd be wrong, you seem to be a great person." He said sitting down next to her. " Most people wouldn't even TALK to a homeless person, let alone let him in their home so that's one thing. Than you gave me food, and NOW you are letting me sit with you. No normal person would ever do that. You are DEFINITELY a great person." He said, putting much faith in what he has seen so far.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:11 pm

Evan frowned a bit and sighed, shaking her head. "You sound so gullible," she said with a small laugh. "I think we'll work together just fine. I mean, we're kind of alike. You may be a little bit more... excitable than me, but we can still work," she said with a decisive nod. "I may actually be starting to enjoy your company."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Ghost blushed in frustration and pouted a bit at the gullible comment, but then lit up when she said the last part. He moved his arms to hug her then stops, following with a facepalming. "Sorry about that." He said bowing again.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:38 pm

Evan let out a gusty sigh. "Please stop bowing when you apologize. That's kind of annoying," she remarked with a small chuckle, shaking her head. "But anyway, it's getting kind of late. Remember where your bed is?" she asked as she got to her feet.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:53 pm

"Sorry, it's a habit." He said. "Yes I do. Have a goodnight sleep Evan." He said with a smiles as he heads to his room. He fell down on the bed, tossing for hours. A few hours later and he was on he floor sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:19 am

(( Wanna end the thread? ))
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:20 am

(Up to you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?   Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost and Evan. A Fateful Encounter?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2