Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supernatural Arts Academy (2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
firefly

firefly

Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Ivy held the smaller girl close letting her cry

Larka nodded "actually I want to go with you and watch "
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:38 pm

OOC: I still can't do anything. >~<
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Alaric looked at the two with his usual dark glare before heading off towards the kitchens.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsrpg.com (just PM Ocular)
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Ida's crying attracted a small crowd of pestering kids

Eric glared at lily

Ron looked a bit concerned "can you walk properly?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Lily smiled back at Eric, amused by his anger. This was going to be so much fun for her~
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Ivy herd them and held Ida very closed

Larka nodded walking a few steps"it hurts slot but I can manige
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:52 pm

OOC: Geeeeeeuuuuuh. Hurrrrrrrrry uppppppp.
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:28 pm

(Meh skip me)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:06 pm

The kids started to ask a bunch of questions, making the experience extremely embarrassing for Ida

Eric growled "what are you looking at!!?"

Ron nodded "lean on me.though just in case"
((Dun worry waffles~))
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Lily gave Eric a small shrug, then stretched. She pulled out a small cookie filled with chocolate chips, then handed it over to Eric.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Ivy glared around at the people " go away and leave us alone

Larkspur nodded and leaned agent ron as they walked
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:16 pm

((Is Spencer chained to anything or is he just sitting there))
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:30 pm

((He has a leash chain)))
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Spencer hears footsteps outside of the cell and stands up; walking over to the cell door. Then he heard the sound of broken chains and a cold surface hit his neck. Turning around, he noticed the chain attached to the wall. It obviously led to his neck. He wouldn't have any issue breaking the chain from the wall, but he'd do it when he saw a good opening.

"About time you showed up!"
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:07 pm

(initiate more skips)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Ida whimpered as people started to crowd around them, suddenly some body chuckled "wow she's shy for a fox, huh?", another person scoffed "shes obviously not used to attention", the group of children parted a bit as a small group of kids walked through, by the look of their flashy entrance it was obvious they were the popular group

A witch with long orange curly hair wearing a red dress was the one who saud she wasn't used to attention ((popular group leader Fira: the school biatch))
Then a handsome young vampire*only guy in the group* walked up to ((second popular group leader Rin: guy that everygirl wants to to get with))
Fira smirked at ivy smugly "so you got the new kid to join your group of unpopulars?"

Eric narrowed his eyes at Lily "I'm not falling for your tricks, I know your up to no good!"

Ron didn't want to go inside the cell, he knew that the cell door had silver in it and would burn the hell out of Spencer "hello spencer" ron growled, not holding back the hate in his voice

Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Lily shook her head no, then offered the cookie to him yet again. Why was everyone so stubborn. She just wanted to be their friend.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Ivy stands up in front of Ida protecting her from fira"like you would have let her into the popular. Crowd anyway. So why don't you get lost fira and take your undead minion with you"she growled

Larka leaned agent the wall when the got.on front of Spencer's cell and glared
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:45 pm

When Spencer grabbed two of the bars with his hands, he immediately pulled away and looked down. His palms were blistering and beat-red. Right away, he knew the door was made of silver. Slamming himself against it would put him in agony considering he was bare-back besides the bandages. Instead, he leans against the back wall and wraps his hands around the chains behind his back. Using his strength, he rips the chains from the wall and stretches his arms as if he'd just stepped out of a tight space.

"Jeez. You honestly thought chaining me to a wall would do anything? That's like trying to chain a Rottweiler to a stick."

Wrapping the broken chain around his wrist and arm, he swings it around in a large circle and glares behind Ron at Larka with a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:45 pm

((keep on skipping))
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Fira laughed scornfully "she had a chance until she was seen with you~"

Eric snatched the cookie and crushed it

Ron growled "well spencer I hope you know your not worthy of second in command anymore because of your traitorous acts!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Lily:....

The small cat girl gave a small shrug, then went and got another cookie. However, she took a bite out of it, giving up on convincing the dumb boy.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Oh so now your letting half breeds into your ranks how surprising. What's the highest on your scale she can get..... a slave to carry your things and do your work."Ivy laughed with a hard glare "in my eyes I protected her from a fate worse then in popular. But if she wishes to join you and stop talking to me I wont stop her "Ivy says stepping away

Larka glared back with a satisfied smirk as she let ron talk as she held her side in pain and the room was slightly spining
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:11 pm

"See if I care. Your talk about domination and strict policies gives me a good fuckin headache. Just wait until I get out of here and strangle that scrawny little neck of yours."

Continuing to swing the chain, he swings it at the door as hard as he could and made a small gash in it. He knew if he kept that up, he'd have it open in about an hour or two. Once he had a deep enough gash in it, he'd just have to pry it open with his hands despite the burning. It wasn't foolproof, but it was worth a try.

"Listen smartass."

Spencer looked right back over at Larka sharply and pointed right at her. A heavy grimace crossed his face and he didn't have any trouble showing how dominate he played himself out to be.

"You better be lucky I was intoxicated. Otherwise you wouldn't be here right now."
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:44 pm

(lol waiting for the assault.)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:44 pm

Ida gulped nervously, all Fira did was laugh cruelly at her "please! As if I'd let that mutt join MY group!", the group laughed and walked away followed by the other children, Ida whimpered quietly

Eric grumbled and walked towards the mess hall

Ron.hiss "silence mutt! You better be glad I'm allowing you to live! GUARDS!!" Two guards walked over "yes master?" They asked "watch this traitorous dog until the judgment ceremony..." ron grumbled, the guards bowed and stood by the cell door

Ron smiled at Larka "do you want a celebratory meal, my second in command?~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Lily thought for a minute, then decided to follow Eric to see what he is up to.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:48 am

Ivy put her hand on Ida's shoulder "it's okay just make Sure you stay away from her and her lacks

Larkspur growled at him"if it essential for your gun you wouldn't be here " then she turned to ron with a a smug smile "Yes sir, I would love one "
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:03 am

Spencer just about exploded at Ron and Larka's comments. He was more angered at the fact that they were purposely trying to make him angry. Not that he'd been demoted. But right as they were walking out, Spencer got right to work hacking away at the door with the chain. Stopping, he grabs the link at the end of it and twists it so it was a rather sharp and jagged blade. Then he got right back to work slicing away at the door.

After about 20 minutes of hacking at it, he stops and breathes heavily; staring at the medium sized gash he'd left in the metal. He only had one other option. There were hinges on the door. If he could break at least the middle one off, he could slam himself into the door a few times to break it off the other two hinges. Taking a deep breath, he looks at the door for a few moments before backing up. Clenching his teeth, he takes a running start towards the door and braces himself for the burning.

The second he came in contact with the door, his arm began beating red and burning. Sucking in air through his teeth, he reaches for it with his hand and pulls away to study his palm. Once again, he slams himself into the door again and tries to ignore the searing pain.
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:57 pm

(skip, I'm reading Machiavelli)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Arts Academy (2)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next