Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supernatural Arts Academy (2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Spencer watched the woman practically step on him as she walked into the throne room. The painkillers hadn't quite kicked in yet and he still felt horrible. But instead of staying sprawled out face down on the floor, he sits up and leans against the wall; ignoring the throbbing pain in his skull.
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Alaric, now pissed off walked away towards the training field. He picked up a curved sword and acrobatically leapt forward before slicing off the top of the training dummy. He shook his head and headed soft where he had heard a den of vampires hid. He walked into the empty house. He heard a creak and turned around. Standing there was a pale faced man with large fangs. That happened if you fed too much. He leapt forward at Alaric. Alaric kicked him in the chest letting out a loud crack. He then killed the man before heading towards the rest who watched their friend get killed with fascination. They obviously had thought they were impervious to harm. Moments later Alaric exited the house covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsrpg.com (just PM Ocular)
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:59 pm

"I-ida.." ida said in a small voice "I-im a were-fox..and a halfbreed....."

Aizion explained the plan "ok, one regiment will cause a distraction, while the distraction is in place one of the higher ranked regiments will go in secretly, remember we're just there to shut them down for the moment and possibly get some information on the where abouts of the Order Of Blood fortress is"

Ron sighed in relief "finally your here, we must finnish the meeting, for ut was RUDELY interrupted..."he said as he looked at spencer
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Lily let out an annoyed sigh, then walked away to her tent. She was not going to put up these things, especially from Aizion. But, what can she do to convince him not to attack. Not really much, but she can try.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Larka looked to were he was looking and when she saw a drunk spencer she sighed "yes let's get this meeting started "she said taking a seat in a chair near the throne

Well Ida it's nice to meet you. Being a halfbreed your going to have a rough time but if you get stronger and less timid you should be fine. I'll try and protect you as much as I can but nothing's for sure"Ivy said
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Feeling slightly better, Spencer gets up groggily and starts into the room. Despite his head still hurting, he was capable of getting up and listening to somebody without being a dumbass. Even if he really was drunk.

"Whaaaat? What did I do?"

Picking up his chair, he sets it down and plops down into it; careful not to fall as he propped his feet up again. Then picking up the half full beer that was sitting on the table, he finishes it off and belches rather loudly.

"Whewwwww. Never heard one like that before."

Letting his arms hang off the back of the chair, he looks up at the ceiling while muttering to himself about something.
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:12 am

Alaric wandered back to his room and took a shower before taking stock of his weaponry. He was surprised that Lily hadn't complained yet. Not that it mattered. He looked in the mirror and saw a brief flash of something carnal and dark in his eye. A reminder that he wasn't human.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Ida nodded again and then looked up at the school and started to shake a bit, she tried not to think about the other older bullies that might be inside

Aizion nodded to his soldiers and captains "so. Training starts after supper time, agreed?"

Ron tried not to snarl at Spencer, Instead he cleared his throat and looked at everyone in regal manor "now, we must address our plan on finally getting that pesky group of pathetic excuses for monsters out of the way, they're interfering with our plans for a new world order, and besides, I've heard from one of our spies that the Hunter's Guild will be attacking as well.."" a devious smile spread on his face "a two for one deal, after we wipe them out we can start on our moreimportant matters"

((Double raid, whoop whoop!))
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:31 pm

After a while, Lily walked into Aizion's cabin with a note. She put the note on his desk, then went back to her cabin.

Note: Dear Aizion,

Do you think we could not attack the S.A.A.? If we don't, great. If not, can you give me a good reason why? I mean, they are monsters, but you know from me that monsters are not just mindless beast.

Signed, Lily
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Come on it's Okay ,just ignore people that are mean and if you have any trouble tell me there names. And I will take care of it "Ivy said smiling at her then lead her into school "in all actuality this is a very nice place once people. Know not to mess with you "

larka glared at Spencer in disgusting then her attention focused to ron and she grinned in anticipation "this is going to be very pleasant. Are we killing those snivelling pathetic excuses for monsters
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 am

Spencer leaned forward rather quickly; slamming the empty beer bottle down rather harshly onto the table. It was as if somebody had just jolted him with a heavy shock of electricity.

"IF that is actually going to happen.....then you need.....then you need to....to figure out how...how you're going to wipe them......all out. FOOLPROOF. IT HAS TO BE. Otherwise, they'll have all of our HEADS."

Spencer was being somewhat animated with the bottle in his hand; using hand motions to 'show what he was talking about'. Even if what he was talking about made little to no sense.
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:29 am

Alaric walked back to the training field and sat there hacking at a dummy for a few moments. Till the raid he really didn't have anything to do. Oh wait yeah he did. Warning the S.A.A. But that could wait. He had to time the warning just right.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Ida took a deep breath "o-ok"

Aizion went to his cabin and sat down at his desk to go over the raid plans when he saw the note "oh dear... well I guess I have to talk to lily........." Aizion sighed as he got up and walked to lily's cabin

Ron chuckled darkly "well of course we'd kill the teachers first, they're the real problem, poisoning young monsters minds with that GARBAGE!......"
Ron cleared his throat after he growled that last part "so basically we need to kill the teachers first, if you see any of the students don't kill them right away, cripple them or knock them out so we can deal with them later, hopefully their minds haven't been entirely tainted, but if they try to fight back or resist THEN you can killed them, and honestly mostly the younger monsters will be easier to keep contained, so you can decide to let a child live or not, besides, I bet that school has a bunch of half-breeds......." an evil smile spread on his face "and half-breed blood is just as rich as a human's, so if anyone is feeling a bit famished then don't hesitate to help yourselves~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Lily was cleaning up the cabin, humming a bit as she did. She didn't have too many things in there, but it was nice enough to keep Lily satisfied. The main room was the average inside of a cabin with a stove, counters, a small table that she eats, though it's close to the ground as she doesn't use chairs. There was a rocking chair in the corner with a side table and some books on it. Lily, however, was standing in a open area, sweeping contently.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Ivy smiled and lead her to class(thanks for making Ivy and Ida targets by the order of blood )

Larka smiled with him "sounds nice very nice will the idiot be going with us. Honestly I don't know what you were thinking when you chose this pup as second in command. He's obviously to stupid to appreciate it."she gave a low growl
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:03 pm

"HEY. You..........you......you....you just shut up."

Spencer pointed across the table at the newly arriving woman and almost threatened her, but forgot what he was going to say mid-sentence. Then he belches quietly one more time before slumping in his chair again. He knew in the pit of his gut that he had to have the intoxication wear off before they attacked, or he would be disoriented and unfocused the entire time.

"If.....if we attack the teachers first.....the...the little munchkins will probably.....take advantage of us....at that time.....what we need....what we need...is to have half of the O.O.B. come from behind by hiding as they are passing towards our location.....so while half of.....half of the O.O.B. is attacking from one side.....the...the other side will be doing something....like.....like.....intercepting....or something."
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Alaric kept prepping for the attack. He sent a brief message to the S.A.A in code.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Ida walk in with her ((your welcome, yaaaaay!~ XD))
In the halls all the students were heading to the cafeteria for breakfast, the cafeteria looked like a huge midevile dinning hall with hundreds of tables

Aizion cleared his throat "um lily, I read your note, you want to talk about it?"

Ron sighed "honestly at first Spencer wasn't a drunken slob, in fact he was a great second in command....I have no idea what went wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Lily looked up from her head, a bit surprised to see Aizion so soon. She shook her head yes, then set down her broom. She knelt down at the table, then gestured him to sit.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:58 am

Ivy smiled and lead her to the cafeteria "come on let's get breakfast. You can sit with me...... even though. I usually eat in the rafters. OK well Looks like that's gonna change"

larka nodded"I remember the great commander he used to be. You need to ban him from drinking or he will be a liability to us all......and I don't feel like babysitting a slob. If he's like this What's not to say someone challenge him for alpha he would surly lose in this state. He's lucky I like fair fights or I would challenge him right now."larka said with a glare at Spencer
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:27 am

Last edited by Angel on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 pm

((There's a postin order, AngelCake ;3 ))
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Spencer stood up out of his chair and pointed at Larka again. His face was pulled into a grimace, and he was ready to threaten her again. He knew he was drunk, and they didn't have to continue reminded him about it. If he'd known beforehand that there was going to be a meeting, he wouldn't have stayed at the restaurant and had so much to drink.

"Hey miss smartass. Blame your leader. I happened.....happened to NOT KNOW that there was a godforsaken meeting! Now if you're......if you're looking for...for a challenge, then..then so be it!"
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:49 pm

Alaric stood up and headed to see how the recruits were doing. Overall they were alright although a few could use some work. He headed over to the weapons tent and grabbed a round wooden shield and a shortsword made of black iron. He walked over to one of the recruits and asked him to spar. They headed over to the sparring ring. Once they were both ready they started. The recruit lunged forward with a series of rapid blows trying to get Alaric on the defensive. Alaric parried the blows before delivering one of his own against the shield of his opponent. He then began a barrage of blows that left the boy unable to defend himself. He let him up and the two shook hands before Alaric walked away.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Ida gave ivy a weak smile "t-thanks........."

Aizion sighed "look, I know monsters aren't entirely brainless, but still, they in the way of operations and they must be restrained, when we're done clearing out the evil monsters we can see if the academy monsters can be dealt with reasonably, during this rain no ones going to get hurt, we just need information"

An evil smile spread on Ron's face "alright Spencer, if you think you can take Larka om then I approve of this challenge"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Lily nodded, rubbing her arm. It made her feel a bit better, but she just may watch and not do anything. Lily let out a small sigh, then got up. She bowed to the leader, then opened the door for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Larka gave a wolfish grin "I would back down pup, you don't want to fight me in the position your is.  If you do I sware you will lose. Larka said standing up out of her chair

Last edited by firefly on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Spencer knew Larkspur was just trying to push him to do it.....well....that's what he thought. She was putting him in vain, and he didn't want to be showed sympathy either way. Sure, he'd be a little disoriented. He still had furiosity and clear insanity. That's all he'd have to rely on on his part.

"Please....you know you wouldn't......stand a chance. Even....even with me like this."
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:05 am

Alaric headed to his cabin and sat inside going over his plan.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Ida looked around "so....where do we get breakfast at?"

Aizion nodded at lily as he walked out the cabin and went to Alaric's cabin "Alaric, may I talk to you?" He called from outside

Ron snickered like a little kid "oh just kick his ass already!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Arts Academy (2)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next