Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:00 am

Kitty hugged Jun happily, holding him close so she could warm him. It had been awhile since she had cuddled anyone without attacking five minutes later. It was nice to have a friend again. She began to pur lightly, her body rumbling a bit in her over-sized sweatshirt. It was a happy moment for the small cat girl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:17 am

Jun let his mind rest for the first time sense Kuro left it to wander in a misplaced guilt. There was a light sniffle as he thought about it again. Calling himself back from the euphoria, he exits contact. "Y-yeah..." He responded to himself awkwardly. Turning, Jun continued his walk, unsure of where he was going, or why.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 am

Kitty let go and wandered along behind Jun happily in this form, wondering where they were going. Maybe they'd get something to eat? She was hungry. She was always hungry though, so that wasn't new. Maybe he'd let her hang around for awhile...? Eh. Either way she'd find him again one day, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:19 am

Jun walked blindly, letting his leg lead him. His mind was occupied still by the other student. He thought, and thought to no conclusion. Jun suddenly stopped, and sat where he stood, his eyes dull, and place at the ground. His mind seemed to be gathering itself again. He went over the list of options. Once. Four times. Sixteen. He loses count. He would stare blankly for several minutes.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Kitty proceeded to stop behinf Jun, but after awhile she got bored. Was something wrong with this boy? He looked... Broken. Like he wasn't really there. It scared her a little bit. Maybe he just needed a nudge? Yes. That's it. He needs a nudge. With that decision, Kitty did what any good cat would do. She sat on the ground beside him and began to rub her head against his hand lightly. "Nya...?" She asked curiously, wondering what he was thinking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Jun's eyes crept over to Kitty, a morbid smile then crawled across his face. The smile dissipated in an instant, as Jun stood back up. "L-lets kill something." He concluded, continuing on the path. If he gathered more souls maybe someone else would have a use for him. Then he wouldn't need to worry about right, or wrong. At that point it would be on them. "J-just a point of view anyways." He echoed the words from so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Kitty was confused by the smile, but glad that's what it was. Then she heard a word she knew all too well. Kill? Kill was her old master's command to her. One of the only words that meant something to her right now. Follow, Kill, Stay, Transform. That was the list her master had taught her. In an instant, her confusion turned to happiness. "Mew!~" She called out, standing up and bouncing behind Jun, readying herself for a little fight. Maybe if they were lucky they would find a few easy ones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Jun walked around to a small pub. Sprouting a bone from his hand, he breaks it off, and slips it through the main entrance. "T-the trick is not to let them catch on until it's too late, and make sure if they do it's too late for it to be too late." Jun spoke sweetly down to the cat, not really sure if what he said made any sense to him either. Jun circled, and entered the back entrance. "No running away now." He continued in a monotone. There were about eight people in the pub. That didn't count for any that might manage to escape.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Kitty smiled, not really sure she understood. However, she did understand that they were being sneaky and she knew that Jun wanted to kill. So this would be ok, right? Just in case, her ponytails each became a chain with a small kama on the end, which she took in each hand. Now she could fight a little... though she wasn't used to fighting in this form. That was ok though, she'd figure it out. Maybe she'd even be good at it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 am

Jun moved into the pub. The bartender wasted no time in questioning him on why he use the back door. The stream of words wouldn't reach him though. Once he had committed himself to killing, it was like talking to a rock. He was still clever enough to know that if anyone had a weapon, it would be the owner. Vaulting over the bar, he wrapped the surprised bartender in his arms. The bones from his ribs impaling the man. The patrons had a time to react, as the body slid from Jun's extended ribs to leave a blue orb.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:46 am

Kitty followed, noticing people look at her a little off. When Jun slid across the bar, Kitty knew for sure what was happening. She ran forward and threw a Kama at the nearest person, hitting them in the chest. After a moment of breathing the food orb would appear. So she pulled on the chain, bringing the Kama back to her foot, ready to grab it if somebody else challenged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:13 am

The sobering patrons were quickly aware of what was happening. Even if you weren't from the DWMA you knew of the creature's the steal souls for power. Most of the remaining persons rushed to the jammed front door. This leaved one clumsy drunken brawler to face Kitty with his drunken bravado. Jun jumped from the bar to catch another patron by the throat with a spike. "Five." He counted down the dwindling pub dwellers.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:21 am

Kitty looked at the man with a smile, ducking under one of his punches then digging her second Kama into his gut and pulling down. She grabbed her other Kama, feeling quite satisfied with her work. "Nya!~" She cooed happily, running over to help Jun with the people at the door. This was fun. She liked this boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:47 am

"Four." Jun would note to himself. Growing another spike, he drives one in two more backs of the patrons, all four trying as hard as they could to escape through the door. "Two." He said in a cold tone, watching every twitch as gravity slid them off of his natural weapons.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Uppon reaching the door, Kitty got a better look at Jun. More specifically, Jun's abilities. He could make white spears from his body. It was interesting, but she's ask more later. For now, she would run at one of the two remaining in an atempt to dig a blade directly into his arm. A happy smile was on her face. She wanted to play with this one. Most parents tell you not to play with your food, but Kitty never learned that lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:44 pm

If he was in a different mindset, Jun might have ridiculed his new companion for her execution of the human. Jun wasn't, however. His personality seemed buried, simple letting his body do the dirty work, while he rested in a sort of pseudo-sleep. The ultimate ignorance. Naturally picking up on Kitty's playful nature, Jun follows suite. He drives a spike through the last mans shoulder, and another through the leg. Forcing him to the ground, he lets the man agonize.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Kitty had dug the blade into his arm, and when he tried to fight back she simply drug the second across his gut. He choked for a bit, then just died. She was quite content with herself, looking at the room. She was glad the boy played along, letting one suffer. She flopped back onto the ground, letting the small, metal scythes hit the ground beside her with a clatter. For the moment, she seemed satisfied with herself. She let out one last "Nya~" of content and looked up at Jun eagerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:48 pm

After standing for a moment, Jun's eyes sharpened as his mind came to life again. He gave a sigh, that quaked with discomfort from what he had seen. The fact that he didn't cower, was proof that he was growing used to this, and he wasn't sure if he liked that or not. Jun looked down to the dark weapon, and granted is a wary smile, before going about the room, and collecting the souls. Sitting in front of his strange new companion, he floats over her half, with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Kitty's eyes lit up when the four souls came to her. Her ponytails returned to their normal state as she rolled over to pluck them from where they sat, popping them into her mouth one by one. She could get used to traveling with this guy. It was a fun system too. He could show her where to go, and she could help him take them out. Plus, they got the food orbs afterwards! When she had finished, she moved over towards him and nuzzled his leg happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Jun followed the dark weapons lead in devouring the souls. It was easier to consume them physically. Mentally, however, he sill felt unnerved by it. He might have blushed at the girl nuzzling his leg, but he had already come to understand that this wasn't a normal human, or even dark weapon. He spares a hand to rub the strange cat behind the ear, while he thought. deciding it wasn't safe to stay here, he interrupted the girls happiness, to stand. "We should probably go. We don't want any authorities catching. Especially if there is a weapon pair in the area." Jun began his exit of the building, assuming his new companion would follow.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Kitty purred happily as he scratched her ear. After that she noted the boy leaving. If he was leaving, so was she. With that thought in mind, she stood up and trailed behind him. Bouncing as she walked, she maintained an almost exact path behind him. She began to make a game of it, like follow the leader. She'd place her foot where he had just placed his. It was fun. She was a bit curious as to where he planned to go though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?   I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can Be Useful Too! Not How He'd Hoped?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: