Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Akari smiled a bit. "At least you took me with you," she pointed out gently, moving over to nudge him and head over to a movie rental place, picking up a ton of unhealthy snack foods. "You can pick out the movie," she called, moving over to the cash register to wait on him to pick out the movie and come back to pay for the stuff. She couldn't remember the exact moment she relied on him to pay for things - it just sort of happened.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Leo: Alright, that means we are watching my favorite movie.

Leo left, exploring a bit before coming back. He placed his movie of choice on the table, which was Disney's "Beauty and the Beast". He paid for everything and put all of her treats in one bag, then handed it to her as he carried the movie back.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Akari smiled slightly, confused but excited to see what his favorite movie was. She trotted beside him, brushing against him as she ran up into their hotel room, running to pop some popcorn and pour two glasses of soda, excitedly sitting on the couch. "Put it in!" she chirped, bouncing a bit. "I'm so excited to know what your favorite movie is, because I feel like a favorite movie says a lot about a person."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:40 pm

Leo got the movie ready, then sat down.

Leo: I am not quite sure what will this say about me, but might as well give it a go.

He placed the popcorn on the table, and the took a sip from his drink. The movie played on, with Leo remaining quiet throughout the whole thing. Though, at the end, ironically, he ended up nodding off, though he was still sitting when he slept.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Akari was surprised when she saw it was a cartoon, and one she'd seen twenty times already. However, she ended up staying up till nearly the end, then she fell asleep curled up with her head in Leo's lap and her hand laced gingerly on his thigh. She murmured quietly in her sleep, her grip tightening just a bit, almost in a possessive or protective way.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:01 am

Leo was up at around 1:45 am, waking with a nice stretch. He carefully got out from Akari's head, then placed a blanket. Putting on his scarf, he traveled around the town, and after some site seeing, he wandered back to his mom's house in the other town. It was now around 5:40, and he laid down his old parents bed, curling up and just thinking about the past.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:05 am

Akari stirred a bit when he got out from under her, then woke fully just before he left and smirked, moving to follow him secretly until 5:40. She then sneaked into his mother's house behind him and bumped into a wall, knocking a picture off the wall and winced when she heard it shatter on the ground, knowing for a fact she'd be caught by this time.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 am

Leo let out an annoyed sigh, then sat up. He straighten himself out, put on a calm demeanor, then headed down the stairs. He gave the wee little girl a lazy look, too tired to care.

Leo: Oops. I'll clean it later, and then call them about it. For now, why don't we head out to a Denny's near by to get something to eat, huh? It'll be nice to get a thing into our stomach right now.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:25 am

Akari crossed her arms, making a face. "I'm sick of you getting up in the middle of the night! I want you to stay there with me. I get cold, or scared, and you just get up and leave," she mumbled, clearly grumpy from not having enough sleep. "I don't care about Denny's. I just want you to try and sleep sometimes. And where are we, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:29 am

Leo: My mom's house. And I am going to wander around if I please. Do you think I like being awake for most of the night every night? Do you think like not feel comfortable in my own home at night, afraid of what I may do to you in my madness? I'm not just walking around randomly cause I want to. I've had this stupid insomnia for 6 years, Akari, I can't help it, I just can't. I'm sorry for disappointing you, but, some things just can't be helped. Come on.

Leo didn't wait for an answer, walking outside and to the Denny's. He wasn't in the mood to deal with anything right now and just getting food in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:34 am

Akari gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. She looked down. "Sorry," she muttered, wanting nothing more than to turn around and leave. She wasn't even hungry anymore, but she still felt the need to be with him, and it scared her that she just couldn't find it within herself to leave him when she wanted to so badly. It was a mental need to know that she had him there and he'd take care of her, even though he seemed more upset at her than she was at him. She didn't say another word, heading after him and sitting at the table, making sure to get the seat as far from him as she could, not looking up or touching the menu, suggesting she didn't want to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:54 am

Leo excused himself, then went in the bathroom. He got in the corner of a stall, then sat down, curling up in a ball. He was going really crazy right now, just exploding with anger. Who was she to come in his mom's home liked she owned the place and scold him! She doesn't know, she can't know at all! Yeah, abortion is bad at all, but she knew about that baby for a month or something. And he, he knew his mom for 10 years. And now he couldn't ever see her again. At least she hadn't seen the baby, it.....

Madness was spreading through Leo, he could feel it pulsing in him, telling him to avenge how Akari insulted his pride as well as his mothers. No, he couldn't. Have to get out, now. Don't want to hurt innocent people. He raced out of Denny's, charging all the way to his mom's house, then slammed and locked the door, then did the same with the back, as he figured Akari would try and follow him. Leo then went upstairs, curling up in his mom's room, trying to make the madness go away.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Akari looked surprised when she watched him run out, then got up to follow him quickly. She almost got to the door before he slammed it, and then she banged her fist on it. "Leo!" she shouted, a mix of anger and concern in her voice, but primarily the latter. She ran over to one of the windows to bust into the house and run to try and find him. She bolted up the stairs, searching through the rooms, and finally found him in one of the bedrooms. She was breathing hard, obviously exhausted and a bit uneasy as she walked over to touch his shoulder. "Leo?" she whispered again.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Leo remained quiet, locked in his own mind, refusing to move, talk, or make eye contact. He could hear her, sure, but he didn't want to risk smacking her. His mind battle with it's self, fighting to see if sanity would take control or if insanity would take control. His breathing was steady, constant, and very even. He didn't even flinch when she poked her, Leo just sat there like a rock, remaining still.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Akari looked concerned, bending down in front of him. When he didn't respond, she drew back a hand and slapped his cheek, trying to snap him out of it. "Leo, please," she pleaded, her amber eyes round and quite terrified. She didn't want to hit him, and she didn't want him to hit her, but if that was what it took... "You can hit me if you want. As hard as you want. Just please..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Leo looked up, his eyes a dark yellow. He reached inside his shirt, then pulled out his dagger, putting the blade on her arm. Not stabbing her, just enough to draw a bit of blood. Leo then pulled back his other hand, punching her square in face. He growled a bit as he did, putting his everything into that one punch.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Akari gasped a bit when he pulled out the knife, wincing when it drew blood, but she wasn't sure at all how to react when he punched her. Blood immediately gushed from her nose, and she put an arm up, just transforming that part of her to shield. She didn't consider herself an autonomous Weapon, because the shield thing was all she could do, but she was grateful for it as she tried to defend herself from him.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Leo went back into his lap, going back into his own mind and thinking. He instantly locked back up in his mind, blocking out the world. However, he twirled his dagger around in his thoughts, his breathing starting to grow a bit steadier with every breath. In the air around them, there was a very serious atmosphere, and Leo was even giving off a bit of madness energy from his body.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Akari held her nose as it bled, seeing spots that she forced to go away, and got to her feet. She didn't say another word, walking over to the bathroom and locking the door, coughing hard and spitting out blood, wincing and touching her bruising nose, her eyes getting dark around them. It was clear her nose was broken, even if it wasn't crooked. She was shaking, not sure what to do as she put a towel to her face.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Leo remained to himself, still locked in his mind. Though, his sanity had won at this point, and he was just cursing at himself. Of all the places and things to do, why here, and why punch her. Not only did he let this happen, he kind of wanted it. His rage toward her had led to his madness to seep in, causing him to do this. Frustrated at everything, he did the only thing to help calm him. He stabbed the dagger down in his foot, trying to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Akari sniffled, coughing a bit when some of the blood flooded her mouth. She walked out of the bathroom, still holding the towel to her face. She looked alarmed when she saw that he had shoved the knife into his foot, but she didn't move to stop him. She was clearly scared, her eyes round and her face pale, heart pounding. She didn't know what to do, but at least now she knew that she could outrun him if she needed to. "Leo," she said stuffily, her swollen nose not letting her talk correctly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Leo: Please leave me alone, Akari. I don't want to talk right now.

His voice was a tad strained, but it was calm. And he didn't show this, but his voice physically hurt his head. He really didn't want to even hear his own voice, let alone talk to the person he punched right in the face. Let alone that person being his weapon and the person he has the crush on and the person he wants to protect. And the girl that wants to protect him, which is a bit ironic at the moment. Though, he's just gonna remain silent and not say anything.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Akari sighed and nodded, heading over to sit down on the ground not too far away. She looked down, tears welling in her eyes involuntarily and she put her head in her hands to let herself cry a little. She deserved to cry, after something so scary. She hiccupped a few times before she forced herself to calm down, gritting her teeth. She didn't speak, instead sniffling and calming herself down, squeezing her eyes shut tightly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Leo ignored the crying, remaining completely silent. He didn't focus anything else except the pain in his foot. He focused on the throbbing sensation, the blood oozing around in his shoe. His head ached badly, and with every heart beat, it felt like he was getting hit with a hammer right in the skull. His hands were shaking horrible, and his vision was blurry, not being able to focus on anything.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Akari got to her feet, wincing and heading out of the house. She wasn't going to stay there with him if he were going to do things like that to her. Then she paused, biting her lip slightly and turning around to walk over and pull the knife out of his foot, took off his shoe and took her towel to dab at the blood. She didn't care if he hit her, because she promised that she would help him fight his madness, and she would stay true to her promise. She smiled a bit, her eyes flicking up toward him uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Leo let out a small gasp as the dagger was pulled out, then looked up, a bit surprise. His eyes were red again, but it was filled with sadness instead of his usual calm look on him.

Leo: You could give a warning next time.......And, thanks.

He laid his head back on his arms, going back to his thoughts. He felt kind of pathetic, but, in all honestly, he had no more energy in him.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Akari dabbed at the wound with the towel, not responding. In all honesty, she just couldn't think of anything to say. She was still scared, and she didn't look directly at him. She got up to get the alcohol and put a little on the wound. "You hurt yourself. I'm just doing what's necessary to fix it," she said in a monotone, her nose and eyes bruised and puffy.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:52 am

Leo thought for a moment, then said fuck it, he messed up way too much, then grabbed Akari. He pulled her into a huge hug, keeping a nice grip but not crushing her.

Leo: I'm so sorry, Akari. I really am. I shouldn't have lashed out at you this morning, I really shouldn't have. I shouldn't let my anger out on you, cause you don't deserve it. I'm not saying I want you to ignore my problems, because you won't anyway. Or that I want you to, I just need to find a way to relieve my stress out better then just lashing out at you. The punching wasn't completely my fault, so that doesn't count, just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 am

Akari looked surprised for a moment, then just tensed in his arms, not going to hug him back. She bit her lip and then gritted her teeth. "I understand. It isn't your fault," she murmured quietly, not making a move to get away nor show him any affection. She eventually pushed on his chest, signaling that she wanted to be let go. Besides, she didn't think he deserved her affection at this point. "Just goes to show what loving someone gets you. I should've learned the first time."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:09 am

Leo: And what's that suppose to mean, Akari?

He picked up Akari, then set her on the bed, then sat down next to her. Though, he was sitting crossed legged, and facing her with a calm face again.

Leo: I want you to explain to me right now "Just goes to show what loving someone gets you. I should've learned the first time." And I know you had a crush on me, because as I have stated back at the pool, I have strong feelings for you as well. Now, explain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next