Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Move On; Undesired Guest?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

We Move On; Undesired Guest? Empty
PostSubject: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:58 pm

"Go on Luis." Raya stepped out from behind the witch. "For me?" The deceptively sweet voice cooed. "Yes." The witch concurred. It was the woman from his past. The one he trusted. "I-I won't." He pleaded, the pure blue light levitating in front of him. "It isn't you choice Luis. For you see," Raya began, and the other picked up from her. "you aren't human. You're a weapon," The two switched again. "and weapons are tools." The voices circled him, and traded places. "Tools are used by people."
"You were made to kill, not live. Submit." They finished on a conjoined word. "I'm not a tool!!" He leaped from his kneeling position, blade ready, and fires blazing with the pent up rage of being betrayed by yet another person he thought to care for.

Luis shook his head. He standing a few yards from his bed, his blade ready to cut through... well nothing... He could smell the cinders on the floor, and sheets from where he had been ejected from the bed. He placed a wary hand over his face, the other changing from it's weapon form. The nightmare's had been growing more hostile, and that feeling of a tightly wound spring in his rage with it. He didn't know where these thoughts, or the feeling was coming from, but he knew when they started. Raya. He thought with a light paranoia.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Raya had gotten up early that morning, at around four, because of her own nightmares. She often ended up curled up beside Luis in the mornings, but she didn't know if he liked that or not. He'd been acting so weird lately, and it scared her a little, so she was trying to keep her distance. Which was why when she'd had her nightmare earlier, she had gone into the living room instead to draw. She'd made a pretty good picture of her and Luis, and had her hand resting on it. There was also a note written beside it that wasn't finished yet, but read:

"To Luis,
You're the best Weapon ever, and I'm so happy you picked me as your Meister. Thank you for taking care of me and keeping me safe when I have bad dreams, even though you don't like having me sleep with you at night. You're the only person who would ever do that for me, and it means so much to me. I don't have bad dreams when I have you to sleep beside. I love y-"

There it trails off, like she'd either fallen asleep or discarded the note. She stirred a bit, but didn't wake as she just settled in a better position on the papers underneath her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Luis wiped a cold sweat from his brow, and patted out the cinders in his sheets. He hadn't burned whole's in his sheets since he started going to the DWMA. He didn't know where this blind rage was coming from, but wondering, and trying to figure it out only made him more aggravated. The best, and only approach was for him to pretend it wasn't there.

Moving into the next room, he looks down on his partner asleep on some paper like a cat. He had woke up several times in the past few days to find her in his bed. It wasn't like he minded her, but it worried him. If he had a fit like this one, and she was in the bed with him, she could be wounded. He nudged the girl with his foot lightly. "Raya. You shouldn't sleep on the floor, we walk on that." He spoke in the plain tone that had been dominating his speech for the past while.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Raya stirred slightly, jumping a bit when she felt his foot touch her. She moaned quietly, rubbing her eyes. "Oh. I didn't mean to," she mumbled, sitting up with a yawn. "I'm sorry." She got to her feet, stumbling a bit in an almost strange way, before making a face and shaking her head to wake up a bit better. She left the papers in the floor and headed over to the kitchen to get a drink of water. She took a sip, then managed to wake herself up all the way. She smiled, turning back to look at him. She still had dark circles under her eyes. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. Good morning! I woke up early and came in here to draw because I didn't want to bother you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Luis tilted his head to fit the angle of the papers. Skimming over the words forced a small smile to branch over his face. He hadn't realized how good the girl was at art. He thought to comment on it, but didn't know if she had wanted him to see it yet, or ever for that matter. With clothes under his arm, he made his way to take a shower. Maybe that would make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 am

Raya pounced on the papers when she realized he was looking, sending him a glare. "You can't read it yet!" she told him, cheeks flushing hot as she went over to get dressed in her own clothes, gathering the papers and taking them to her bedroom to stuff them underneath the bed. She got dressed in shorts and a tank top, avoiding her over covering clothes to show him that she was still feeling comfortable. Then she headed over to make some hash browns for breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 pm

The girl shouting at his back, he raised his arms in a sarcastic surrender, and continued into the bathroom. In the heat of the liquid, Luis felt the tension melting from his body, causing a long sigh. Only just the morning, and he already felt exasperated. Sleeping becomes more, and more elusive, as whatever is seeming to cause this is growing. He couldn't place what it was though. Something inside, but-... Well, it didn't matter.

After the shower, Luis headed for the table, and sat down. He didn't know why though. For the first time there was no clear direction for him. What was this?
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Raya had put the hashbrowns and eggs on plates and sat his down in front of him. Then she sat down beside him and kicked her feet very lightly against his as she started to eat. She kept on sending him concerned looks, sensing that something was wrong. Eventually, she asked, "Do you want to take a nap? You look kind of sleepy." She fixed her blue eyes on his darker ones, looking very worried. "I don't want you to not get enough sleep. Do you need me to stay with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Luis' eyes spared a moment to observe the girl most closely. He'd never seen her in such light clothing. He wouldn't have imagined he would ever see it when they first met. He was surprised he could convince her to remove her cloak. "Not planning on going out today?" He asked, swiftly avoiding the question. He didn't dare to try, and sleep. Not with his violent thrashing.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Raya looked at him, tilting her head to the side in confusion as she looked down at herself. She blushed a bit and shook her head. "No, not if this is too revealing," she told him, then narrowed her eyes. "But you didn't answer my question. You look sleepy," she said in concern. "I want you to try and go back to sleep, and I want to stay with you," she said with a grin. "I'll keep you safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Luis wore a split seconds frown, then replaced it with a smirk. "You'll make sure the boogie man doesn't get me eh?" A harsh emotion ran down his spine, the idea of being ordered by this meister aggravating him. He did his best not to project this, as he worked to bury the ridiculous feeling lashing out from his core, and spreading in his limbs. "I think I'll be the judge of when I need to sleep." He said in a calm tone, hiding his interior fire fight. Without another word, he began on the breakfast Raya had gave him.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Raya rolled her eyes and got to her feet to go over and play with his hair. "Fine, but I'm staying with you tonight so that neither of us get nightmares," she said with a small smile, only finishing half of her breakfast. "I had another really scary dream last night, and I wanted you to be there, so I want to sleep with you tonight.... if that's okay," she whispered, sitting back down at the table. "I'm scared to be by myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Luis widely ignored the physical contact. The unstable emotion felt like it was rolling off of every limb, tugging for him to throw them in any direction to obtain some feeling of retribution. Closing his eyes, Luis focused for a moment to clear his head. "T-that probably isn't a good idea." Stuttering? He thought, only now realizing how much it took to bite back a this point.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Raya flinched a bit and looked hurt as she stepped back a bit, nodding uncertainly. "O-okay..." she mumbled, walking over to go pick her plate up and take it to the sink to wash it. She finished and walked back to her bedroom, putting on a jacket to cover up a bit better. She didn't like being sad and uncovered, so she had to get into something more covering, or she would have a minor panic attack. She sat down on her bed and looked at the cards she'd made him, picking up her colored pencils to start drawing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Luis couldn't think straight enough to register the girls discomfort. Right now, the only thing was liquid feeling pouring into his body, and encompassing his wave-length. He had been angry many times in his life, but he could never sense a change in his soul. Whatever he had, it wasn't just a mood-swing. Retrieving his jacket, and shoes, he began his way to the school library, his one-track mind diluting his senses to the fact that Raya probably needed a warning for where he was off to.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Raya didn't get up for a while, before she finally went to the kitchen to get a drink. Then she noticed that Luis was not there, and fear flashed in her eyes as she went to frantically search the house. Then she ran out of the house to go run and look around outside for him. "Luis!" she cried, clearly scared. She got some weird looks from people, as she hadn't even put on shoes and the ground was rather hot and hurt the soft skin on the bottoms of her feet. She still looked for him, however, running aimlessly through the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Luis' pace continued to increase. Is this even the right part of the city? He began to wonder, as his mind became hopelessly more, and more fogged with the alien feeling. Why is everything-? Luis stumbled into a wall. His vision was beginning to double, and the darkness drew in from the corners of his eyes. "B-blacking-..." He managed, as he felt a current flowing through his body, and his vision finally becoming engulfed in the nothingness.

~~~
((OOC: Implanted thoughts will be inside of brackets. [insert thought]))

Such worry. Such distress. Such agony. Kaori thought to herself, seeing a girl run from the schools housing district. Although it was dangerous for a witch to travel here, it already looked like it was going to pay off. The girl was obviously a student, and this Luis, her partner. "Excuse me little one." She started in a soft, charming, voice, approaching Raya. "Are you in need of help?"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Raya sobbed hard and wiped at her eyes, tears running down her cheeks as she looked up at the lady. She nodded a bit. "I lost my partner. He's been acting so weird today, and he left and I couldn't find him and I'm so scared he won't be okay. He's tall, and has brown hair, and dark eyes, and he's really cute. Have you seen him? His name's Luis Carson, and he's a Weapon," she explained, tears still running down her cheeks as she lifted one foot up to rub the bottom of it. She'd cut it and burned it from the hot asphalt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:38 pm

((OOC: We'll return to Luis in a few posts.))

This girl was probably the jumpy type. She still had a lot of emotions to develop, which meant that she would be easy to mold. As for the boy, she could feel him from here. Assuming he was the pool of madness that she was picking up on. She knelt next to girl, and extended a hand to the foot, but didn't take it. "Let's have a look at you first, silly girl. Don't you know to wear shoes out?" She said in a light, and still trusting tone. The kind you might think from a mother, or well empathetic nurse.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Raya hiccupped and wiped her eyes. "N-no, he's who we need to find!" she insisted, backing up quickly and getting to her feet. "I can't leave him anywhere. Will you please help me?" she asked, but didn't wait for a response as she turned around to weave around a few people to get to the street again to look for him, clearly very hysterical and terrified. She was still crying, and was convinced that he wasn't coming back. "Luis!" she called again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Kaori quickly followed the girl through the crowd. She was the type to get attached as well. This girl was a goldmine to Kaori. With any luck she would be the key to her partner as well. "Please slow down!" She called to Raya in a terribly concerned tone. "He'll probably just come back before the night is over!! Besides, you have a whole city to search, and you'll never find him like this. If he isn't back by tomorrow, then we can go have a look then alright?" She continued in a similar tone as before. [She's right, I'll never find him at this rate.] Kaori smiled implanting the thought. She was hoping not to use it this early, but this girl was too unstable to respond to anyone naturally right now.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Raya let out a soft sob and rubbed her eyes to free them of tears. "B-but..." she whispered, then for some reason she felt a strong urge to stop looking. "Fine," she mumbled, turning to limp down to the apartment again, inviting the woman in. She wanted to trust her for some reason, which was super weird for her. She didn't even know her name. She sniffled and sat down on the couch, making sure to leave the door open to invite the lady in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Kaori happily followed the girl into the apartment. Kneeling in front of her, she extended her hand again. "Let's take a look at that foot." She offered a sweet smile up at the girl. To think she responded to the first command. No follow up, or extra nudge. Driving her into complete obedience would be simple. "My name's Kaori, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Raya looked surprised and hesitantly let her see her foot. Both of them were cut up and bruised from how much she'd been running. "Raya," she mumbled softly, looking over at the door every few moments, looking to see if he'd come back any time soon. She sniffled a bit and wiped at her eyes again, looking tired as she leaned back and closed her eyes. She hadn't gotten nearly enough sleep the night before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Kaori looked at the feet, and then up to the worried girl who soon relaxed. She couldn't believe the luck. This girl tore her feet apart JUST because her partner left the house without saying why. If he was in any way like Raya, these two would be perfect for her. "Relax, he'll be back." She spoke softly, and drew some effects from her purse. "This may sting, but it's for the best." She added, dabbing the feet with a cotton-ball doused with rubbing alcohol. After that she would wrap the cuts in a bandage, and lay a kiss on each foot. "All better." She cooed.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Raya only winced a little bit before she drifted off fully and fell asleep on the couch, cocooned in her jacket. She was completely relaxed, feeling safe and sound as the woman helped her feet. She really liked this - being taken care of - and particularly enjoyed it when Kaori kissed her feet. It somehow really did make them feel better. For some reason, it didn't take long for Raya to trust this lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Kaori frowned lightly as the girl drifted into a sleep. She had no knowledge of the boy's attachment to her, or what lead her to be so needy. If she did Kaori would use the sleep to drastically change the girls affections. Sitting next to Raya, she hugged she wrapped her in warm arms. She may not be able to separate the two yet, but she could make it clear who they turn to when she did. Kaori spent the time of Raya's sleep sending her sweet blissful dreams of the safety in Kaori's motherly care, and implanted thoughts of trust, and complacency into her vulnerable sleepy mind.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Raya woke a couple hours later, getting to her feet and looking a bit alarmed when she realized Kaori was still there. Then she relaxed and offered her a small smile before limping to the kitchen to go get some tea for the two of them. She glanced around for Luis, realizing he still wasn't there with a hint of depression on her face, hoping that she hadn't done anything wrong. She sighed and bent down to rub her feet, picking up and taking a sip of her tea afterwards. She looked at the woman again and rubbed her eyes. "Do you really think he'll be back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Kaori returned the girls smile. "Of course I do." She spoke, the words flowing from her mouth like a sweet honey, or nectar. She was actually quite hopeful for his return too. She was eager to truly begin controlling this pair. "Just slow down for a moment. Relax. Why don't we talk? Tell me a bit about yourself." If she seemed incredibly interested it was because she was. The more she knew the more accurate her dialogue would be with the two.

~~~

Luis shook his head, the madness giving back his body. His mind wondered through what had happened. Things like why he felt like he had been hit by a truck, why couldn't he remember how he got into this alley, and why there was 4-5 lower class students unconscious in the area. "Did, I-?... I'll never hear the end of this." He sighed, and stood to make his way home. He was tired. So, so tired.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Raya walked over and handed her a cup of tea with a small smile. "I'm Raya Vale, and I'm twelve... no, thirteen now. I forgot I had a birthday," she said thoughtfully, but it truly wasn't a big deal to her. "I live here with my Weapon partner, Luis, and we go to the DWMA together. Um, I like the color blue, and I love animals," she trailed off as she heard footsteps approaching outside. She got to her feet and ran over to leap on him. She hugged him as tightly as she could, burying her face shakily in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Move On; Undesired Guest?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: